Reach for the Gold (Equestria Games RP/game) [Sign Up and more][OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Oct 10, 00:36:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

Oh, when I thought he was busy with school... WAIT what?! I guess he have a little free time during this moment?

Purple

he only had less than an hour this morning, then he had to go to work.  Poor thing was busy all day yesterday, and he really wanted to talk to me this morning X3

Julien999

Um... I never seen such prank. Especial from someone high because I never see such peoples sending pranks. Unless of course, it's someone else than the official who sent this.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

Alrighties, we are approaching the start of the games. If you are ready, just mention my name in your post or message me when you are ready. Once I have the majority of players giving me the green light, I can go ahead and give the MC the introduction to the games.

@_BlazingInfinity We are about to get ready the games. Be prepared when I call your name out to make the dice roll.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Purple

I'll be heading home on Monday, so I should be able to post soon.  Sorry for the delay!

_BlazingInfinity

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Welcome back Purple. Hope everything went well.

Alrighties we are just waiting for a couple more before proceeding. Remember to shout my name, or just let me know you are ready. If you still need time to do RP storylining, just let me know as well. Once I have a majority of green oights, I can continue on to the games.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

'kay.

PEEEEEEEEACE!!! :P

Since Blue is out of his commentary things, I don't know why I thought that I'll use my character who spoke with Sparkle earlier. I can give it a try, but I am not sure if Blue...

Purple

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Sep 27, 15:27:10
Welcome back Purple. Hope everything went well.

Alrighties we are just waiting for a couple more before proceeding. Remember to shout my name, or just let me know you are ready. If you still need time to do RP storylining, just let me know as well. Once I have a majority of green oights, I can continue on to the games.

i'm ready if everyone else is ^^

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Sep 27, 16:04:28
'kay.

PEEEEEEEEACE!!! :P

*shouts with you @Julien999*

Peace Keeper

Hehehe. That works x3

So seems like you think to add your character to the commentator's booth, yes? You can give a notice to MMTfan1, just in case. Maybe we can add your character into commentary.

MMTfan1

I am planning to have Blue come back to announcing once he's calmed down, even if it means he has to take part of a day off to do so. 

Peace Keeper

Ah I see. Got it planned out. So I could make it possible for Julien's character to take temporary role for commentator. Later you will resume your position as commentator and we will see where this goes from there.

Julien, do you wish to take the role of co-commentator with Maple for the time being?

Julien999

MMTfan1

Blue will never come back to announcing if he's replaced as co-announcer for even part of a day.  He'll assume he's been fired from his job just so they could hire somepony else to replace him, something he won't take well at all in his current mood. 

Julien999

Peace Keeper

*-So... in translation, there shouldn't be a temporary co-commentator. If that's what you are leaning to, guess we let that happen, which leaves Maple to host solo for now. If this is the way to go, I can let Maple know when to start the introduction of the games.

In the meantime, it is that time again that we start role calls, and THIS TIME, things will get a bit more bigger. What I used to do only for the signed-in characters, I want to try something more. I will now wish to impliment a role call to all RPers, including jump-in RPers, who has RPed in the last month or 2, so that I can check to see who are still interested in RPing and who has left the building.

Rules apply the same like the sign-in-ed. I call your name on the mentions or below here, and you just answer in any way you like, literally any way, and I will mark you present. I will have a deadline for everyone to answer the call to show who are still active, and the ones that fail to answer the call will be automatically dropped, or for jump-ins, will be disregarded in the RP and are able to continue off without further interactions with the character. However, unlike the Sign-ins where you have to notify me to re-enter you into the RP, you are free to enter again at anytime. So are we good? Okay? Okay, so let us get started.

---------------Deadline: October 10, 2016---------------

CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @_BlazingInfinity
CLEAR @Purple
CLEAR @Jcfraven
CLEAR @MMTfan1
CLEAR @Maplewood
CLEAR @Gamepaw

Misty Fly

Magic...

Purple

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Oct 02, 03:45:44
*-So... in translation, there shouldn't be a temporary co-commentator. If that's what you are leaning to, guess we let that happen, which leaves Maple to host solo for now. If this is the way to go, I can let Maple know when to start the introduction of the games.

In the meantime, it is that time again that we start role calls, and THIS TIME, things will get a bit more bigger. What I used to do only for the signed-in characters, I want to try something more. I will now wish to impliment a role call to all RPers, including jump-in RPers, who has RPed in the last month or 2, so that I can check to see who are still interested in RPing and who has left the building.

Rules apply the same like the sign-in-ed. I call your name on the mentions or below here, and you just answer in any way you like, literally any way, and I will mark you present. I will have a deadline for everyone to answer the call to show who are still active, and the ones that fail to answer the call will be automatically dropped, or for jump-ins, will be disregarded in the RP and are able to continue off without further interactions with the character. However, unlike the Sign-ins where you have to notify me to re-enter you into the RP, you are free to enter again at anytime. So are we good? Okay? Okay, so let us get started.

---------------Deadline: October 10, 2016---------------

CLEAR @Julien999
@Misty Fly
@_BlazingInfinity
@Purple
@Jcfraven
@MMTfan1
@Maplewood
@Gamepaw

Any way? O.O

hmmmm...... :/

*comes to RP planet from spaceship bringing fanfare*

PRESENT :D

Gamepaw

Gamepaw lets out a howl, to both startle the ponies and to announce his presence.

Go Up