Post-Season 4 discussion

Started by Weatherboy1, 2013 Aug 20, 16:31:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ArtVeigar

Well, how should I say this... THIS EPISODE WAS JUST AMAZ... Ahem, I mean.... Uh... Acceptable, yeah! That's it now I have to go bye.

sammym07

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

Dawnstar

Spoiler: show
Certainly another fun episode to watch this season. Though I do think they tried a little too hard on Ms. Harshwhinny's facial expressions at the beginning to the point of being slightly creepy. Also makes two episodes in a row where Rainbow dash is being adorable while trying to restrain her excitement (and having her poke fun at Ms. Harshwhinny at the end for doing the same was amusing).

Then there's the first song of the season I believe. I will say it didn't overly wow me, but it was still fun to listen to. Kinda reminded me of the Mulan training montage. Also, snowflake bolting from a butterfly was hilarious.

Honestly though, Scootaloo really shouldn't be ashamed of her wings even if she can't actually fly. She's proved on quite a few occasions that she still has incredibly powerful wings with this episode alone having her pulling her two friends all the way to the Empire (not a quick trip for sure not to mention having to keep up with a train to be on time to the performance).

I know one theory for her wings is that they are stunted, whether in size or just in growth, but considering she lives in Ponyville I almost wonder if she doesn't just have some non-Pegasi genetics to her. Wings require lighter/hollow bones for the flier to be able to gain lift, if her bone structure came from a non-Pegasus parent it would at least partially account for her difficulty in flying.

sammym07

I don't rly wanna talk about this episode...1. I'm tired 2. I didn't like this episode TOO much. And 3. I'm angry that none of them got their cutiemarks, or something like that. Also, I would do the same as Scootaloo would if I had gotten a discouragement about my wings. I'm...uh....one of those ppl who gets bullied a lot. X3

I can't turn this around

Chishio Kunrin

This was a pretty cute episode.

I love how, at the end, it seemed like Rainbow Dash excitedly thought Scootaloo was realizing what her talent is and then became disappointed when Scootaloo talked about flag-carrying cutie marks.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Mizuki

2013 Dec 15, 07:27:24 #125 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 15, 07:30:36 by Mizuki
I thought it was a cute episode!

That part where Scootaloo was crying like "What if I never learn how to fly?" I was like awwwww poor little pony ; A ; poorsweethoneyfillychild!!!

But at the same time, I wouldn't mind a handicapped Scootaloo. Or rather...a HandiCAPABLE Scootaloo!

I also loved Rainbow Dash's "Yeah, but I'm ME! and you're you!" and how Scootaloo is awesome either way. Oh my gosh. The feels.

Really digged the song, too. I liked how it had a Country twang, really gave me a "horsie!" vibe ^-^

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Night Pony

Overall awesome episode! :)
I really loved when Scootaloo's wings made the sound where you change gears while riding her scooter. :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Puynsi

I like how they are taking the season, but I fear that it becomes Waaaaaaay too emotional, I liked the last chapter because 3 PERSONAL reasons.
1º I liked how even doing it as a joke or halfway, Dash started to be more "Professional"
2º Scoots deal with the wings... I liked it how they managed to unfocus her from it making friendship being more important, (But Im afraid that if she looses any of her friends or have many arguments she will start getting depressive again).
3º Dash admiting that ANYPONY else can be awesome... (Lets face it, even with reason, Dash is a show off, BUT improving in that way.)

sammym07

I'm not tired anymore. XD

I agree w/ u, Dashy has changed alot over the past seasons, and I think were actually seeing NOTICING a lot of character change tht "stands out" so far this season. :3 :P

U guys know tht in Power Ponies, Flutters is hulk? XD Just wanted to say tht....it was in the commercial...

I can't turn this around

McSleuthburger

this episode was nice but im really excited for next weeks (which could easily be one of the best of the season)
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

sammym07

>:O >:O >:O FLUTTERHULK!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't turn this around

Night Pony

Quote from: sammym07 on 2013 Dec 15, 14:22:40

Please do not post spoilers about next week's episode without saying so.  :l

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Dec 15, 14:25:27
Quote from: sammym07 on 2013 Dec 15, 14:22:40

Please do not post spoilers about next week's episode without saying so.  :l

I mean it is in a spoiler tag already....
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Night Pony

I'm not saying that sammym07 is breaking any rules but until her comment I didn't know that...
Spoiler: 21st Episode Spoiler • show
Fluttershy was hulk.

sammym07

PSSHHHHH!!! I didn't post that HEHE!!!!!!! X3 No, no, but srry. :3 I'll make sure to remember tht. (Not bein' rude/sarcastic, ucz I'm guessin' alotta ppl will think tht X3))

I can't turn this around

LostSanity

In all honesty... I'm not sure what to say about the newest episode.

But... it was cute.

So... basically... it was another good episode.

^-^
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

sammym07

I can't turn this around

lemongrass

I was a little disappointed by the song, but impressed that they had made it different from all the other cheesy songs

PrincessButton

I've heard a lot of people say the song is really annoying, or terrible, but one of my friends has claimed that it's now his favorite song from the show entirely.  o.O I thought it was okay, didn't really find it too terrible or too impressive...

The episode was too adorable though, I always love CMC based episodes.

And I've noticed that we're seeing a lot of Rainbow Dash so far, and not too much of Pinkie Pie.  ono
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

lemongrass

I loved the shading in the song though! It looked really dramatic!

Go Up