Metagame! (RP, NOT a jump-in): Please post at least 2 sentences or more per post

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Jan 03, 17:53:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel Focuses her power into her shield strengthening it, as she holds her ground waiting and analyzing her opposition's actions to discern a possible pattern to the attacks. she is still air born as if to use her wings energy from the Harmonic valor's wingstorm to blow back some of the gas. [creates a 30 ft hole in the spore cloud of clear air. centered on her.]

[she attempts to extend the shield's duration by actively focusing her power. Action = Defensive Stance. effect of focus = another 3 GM posts added to her shields up time. targets are still her and Arty.]

bleyd

I fly to chrysteel and try to take her with me. to put away from the danger

i pick you

ArtVeigar

Arty couldn't break the link between his horn and his spell, but being on Chrysteel's back helped him with the evasion part of his startegy. Bad thing was: every attack was directed at Chrysteel at the moment. Right then, his spell stacked a level, what meaned that the cloud of toxic spores and the Nameless' next attack would be 20% weaker, while Majem's waves would be 40% stronger with added light-based damage. Also, by crossing it, the Aspect Swarms suffered 10% damage each.

[glow=black,2,300]"Be careful, Chrysteel! We don't know if our shield can reflect acid attacks, as it deals continuous damage. Better be safe than sorry. And sorry for not being able to do more than just talk."[/glow] - He said, still focusing on maintaining his spell.

The Wandering Magus

The Mana Shield absorbs 500% damage and reflects it back to the attackers, Defeating the Aspect Swarms and hitting the Ultimate Evil for .2% damage, reducing it to 99.8% health.

Blazing successfully enters Phoenix Form.

Majem's Tidal Wave successfully removes the Concentrated Toxic Spores, sweeping them down to the ground far below.

Chrysteel's enormous reservoir of Love allows her to extend the Mana Shield three more turns.

Bleyd's attempt to grab Chrysteel is unsuccessful due to her being inside the Mana Shield.

Arty manages to weaken the Nameless Abomination's Field of Blades attack to 80% normal damage to 240% damage, and boost Majem's waves to 140% damage +Light.

The 32% Nameless Abomination then releases a Field of Blades all-range Poisoned Physical attack for 240% Melee+Poison+Acid damage.  It can be Evaded or Interrupted but not Blocked or Resisted by any besides Chrysteel and Arty.  It intentionally avoids the Mana Shield.

GAAAAAH!  MY EYES!  MY BEAUTIFUL- OH FORGET IT.  GO AHEAD AND HIDE IN YOUR LITTLE SHIELD, PRINCESS.  I'VE GOT BIGGER FISH TO BOIL!

With a snap of a claw, the air around Majem starts to become hotter and hotter as the Ultimate Evil attempts to vaporize his liquid form for 500% Heat damage.  It can be Interrupted but not Evaded, Blocked or Resisted.

2 Magma Dragons appear on the 20th and 25th steps, spreading village-sized wings and breathing in deeply in preparation for Waves of Fire for 1000% Fire damage.  The Vacuum Breath begins to suck all airborne ponies towards them, but is not an attack per se.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chirp

"There we go. Focus on poor ol' me. How unfortunate I must.. Laserbolt, now would be a good time for that trick with the ice from earlier. Unless somepony else has a trick up their sleeves, I'd rather not see myself boil." Majem said as he stood his ground. The dragons were a bit far away, but the vaccuum they created in preparation of their attack should suffice for his plan. Two large jets of water shot up towards the Magma dragons' mouths, in an attempt to stop their fire breath attack.

Omega_Khaos

Spoiler: Mana Shield [3 GM posts left, protects small area • show
(Arty buffed, Arty Buffed Expired)]
Absorbs all damage protected would receive into Mana Shield protecting a small area near caster for 3 post cycles or a large area for one post cycle.
Protected = Chrysteel, Arty and Majem (protected can leave or enter the 10ft area of spell at will. Chrysteel is always protected.)

Chrysteel looks at the dragons and then to arty. Now was the time. Her horn began to glow. The brighter it glowed the more powerful her spell got. She says [glow=navy,2,300]I know Majem. Don't worry, you got my support. Here let me bring ya into the mana shield. I leave the field of blades to yall because I am preparing something and need to focus on it. I can only move and talk for the time being.[/glow] Chrysteel moves to majem to bring him into the shield. She hovers right above him. Now with clear line of sight and effect to her enemy she starts to charge a spell.
Spoiler: Spell 1: Charge spell • show

Cast Time: instant (Only if in either valor aura or love aura, otherwise one action)
Duration: until the target spell is charged more then 3 cycles and then used.
Target Spell: Arcane Barrage (Deals light+harmonic+fire+magic damage types. This is a moderate class spell.)
Effect: Can turn any spell into a charge spell. The effect and power of the spell increases with each cycle that the target spell is charging. Cannot target aura spells. Cannot be used to empower a defensive spell unless that spell is a heal spell. Can only use with moderate and low class spells

Spoiler:  Charged Arcane Barrage (status: Charging +1 G.M.P.C.(Game Master Post Cycles) {Max is 3 G.M.P.C.}) • show

Arcane Barrage Normally can do only so much damage based on the power of the caster. in this case however the spell can be charged for greater effect by giving up time to act normally (doesn't affect spells/buffs already active.) The Caster can charge a spell for up to thee Gm post cycles to a maximum of +10% per cycle charge effect.
Cast time = 1 action up to 3 G.M.P.C.
duration = instant once charged
effect = 10(+1 orb for each G.M.P.C. spent to charge) orbs
deals 5% (+ bonus from light field, +.5 per G.M.P.C.) light + harmonic + fire + magic (treated as any of for damage reduction) boss dmg or 20% (+ bonus from light field, +2% per G.M.P.C.) light + harmonic + fire + magic (treated as any of for damage reduction) non boss damage

bauccgia0

[glow=black,2,300]Already on it, but just to warn you, Majem. This might hurt a bit![/glow]

Laserbolt started to use rudimentary magic to freeze the water Majem was exuding, to counteract the effect of the air around him.

I really hope this works...

ArtVeigar

Still channeling the magic, the dome just stacked a level, and now the effects are 60% stronger incoming attacks, 30% weaker outcoming attacks and 15% damage to non-boss enemies and 6% damage to bosses who cross it.

[glow=black,2,300]"Our combined strength don't stop to amaze me. Our shield is awesome!"[/glow] - Arty smile widely. Before entering this dungeon, he had never thought fighting alongside a friend would make such a difference, but since the first time he fought together with Majem, he started learning how wrong he was. - [glow=black,2,300]"But this guy really doesn't let us breath. Come one, we are almost there!"[/glow]

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

narwhaliagames

blazing used a fire blast spell fire covered the grounded enemy's feet
ay i'm no longer using this site

ArtVeigar

((Gonna be out for the weekend, and be back at Sunday afternoon. See y'all then!))

bleyd

(i am very lost since i dont have time for read forum )) 

bleyd use crossbow to shot in ultimate evil eye,

ehy milord one gift to you,

The Wandering Magus

Laserbolt successfully buffs Majem's Water Jet attack to a Ice Storm 150% Light+Water+Ice damage, reducing the Magma Dragons from 1000% health to 850% health and incurring Frostbite -50%/turn on them.  It also Interrupts Waves of Fire.

Laserbolt successfully casts a Frost Aura buff on Majem, Interrupting and Negating the Scorching Air attack.

Chrysteel's Mana Shield now surrounds Majem as well as Arty and herself.  Three turns left.

Chrysteel has charged Arcane Barrage for one turn.

Arty's dome stacks a level.  60% stronger player-to-monster attacks, 30% weaker monster-to-player attacks and 15% damage to non-boss enemies and 6% damage to bosses who cross it.  Majem's powers are now boosted to 160% normal, and the Field of Blades is reduced to 210% Meelee+Poison+Acid damage.

Blazing's Fire Blast spell covers the Nameless Abomination's limbs for 4% damage, reducing its health to 28%.

Bleyd's Crossbow Bolt is Out Of Range, and is Ineffective.

Blazing, Bleyd, and Laserbolt failed to evade the Field of Blades attack.  Each are dealt 210% Meelee+Poison+Acid damage and are reduced to -110% health with -10%/turn Acid Burns and -10%/turn Poisoned Wounds and -10%/turn Bleeding Wounds.  They will need to be Revived.

The Nameless Abomination has used up a Greater Attack and is Exhausted.  It will recharge this round.

The two Magma Dragons decide to create Magma Shields this round; incoming Water and Ice are Absorbed by the 100% shield (one per dragon) until the shields are Broken.  Magma Dragons are Immune to Fire-based attacks, Strong against Melee, Normal against Magic.

The Ultimate Evil flicks away the crossbow bolt.  "SHOULD HAVE COME CLOSER, MORTAL.  HIT ME WITH A LITTLE TWIG LIKE THAT?  TRY HARDER.  OH, BUT I'M FORGETTING.  YOU'RE DEAD!  HAHAHA!"

He doesn't do anything to the bodies, which will need to be revived by some spell.  Preferably not dark magic.

Omega_Khaos

chrysteel holds the power on her other spell. (spell not released but will take longer to charge.) "[glow=navy,2,300]Darn it. they should have been worrying about the AoE attack.[/glow]"

Spoiler: Love's restoration: • show

revives fallen allies with 33%(+3% aura buff +60% from field +4% aura heal) Health the next round after using. This ability can only be used once per ally and is empowered by light based buffs and effects that heal others. using it is a full round action.

(Chrysteel has charged Arcane Barrage for one turn. spell is on hold till charging or release can be confirmed. [Charged=1/3 G.M.P.C.])

bauccgia0

Laserbolt, now covered in scars, fell momentarily, but recovered just as he was about to strike the steps.

[glow=black,2,300]*Cough* Huh. That hurt. Thanks, Chrys! I'll get us up the rest of the way![/glow]

He dashed over to Blazing, and signed a sigil in the air with his hoof. The sigil bore a resemblance to Luna's cutie mark, with the addition of a green swirl around it.

[glow=black,2,300]Luna's Love.[/glow]

The sigil hung there, emitting a healing and protective energy to all near it.

((Heals those within a 5 ft radius of the sigil up to 40%, as well as lowering any damage done to anyone in the radius by 10% until dispelled.))

ArtVeigar

[glow=black,2,300]"Darn it!"[/glow] - Arty let go of the light dome, ceasing the stacking and starting the three round count until it's gone. He went to Bleyd's body and touched it with his horn. It started to glow strongly, engulfing the two of them. - [glow=black,2,300]"Life sharing."[/glow] - Sacrificing half of his life energy, he revived Bleyd with 50% life energy. When the glow disappeared, Arty was breathing hard, notably tired. - [glow=black,2,300]"You can't leave us now, buddy."[/glow] - He smirked to his revived friend.

bauccgia0

Chirp

Majem gritted his teeth as the ultimate evil dared laugh at the deaths of his comrades. How could something be so twisted that death brings them joy? It needed to leave this planet. It had to be defeated.
"Try to stay together, everypony. None of their attacks will be able to break through our combined efforts!" He ordered, then shot two jets of water at the Nameless Abomination. Next he handed Chrysteel his 8 hope, and 4 love orbs. "I'm not quite sure how to work these, you can have them." He told her.

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel nods and says, "[glow=Navy,2,300]We need to get to him. If he thought I was a threat now. he is sorely mistaken. I have only just begun. you will see what i mean when we get to him.[/glow]"

Spoiler: Free Action: Harmonic Horn Blast • show

this is a natural attack for all Unicorns, Alicorns and Changelings. however this one is empowered with harmonic energy due to the effect of true Harmonics.
Cost: 5% mana reserve
Casting Action: instant [this can be used on top of all other actions in the round.]
Range: Line of sight
Target/Area: one target (Nameless Abomination on step 20)
Effect: deals 30% (+3% aura, +60% field) Harmonic+Fire+Light+Arcane to non-boss target or 10%(+3% aura, +60% field) Harmonic+Fire+Light+Arcane to boss target.

ArtVeigar

Arty turned to Laserbolt, still trying to catch his breath. - [glow=black,2,300]"I've been in better conditions, but it's still nothing to worry too much. Thanks for your concern."[/glow] - He turned to the Evil - [glow=black,2,300]"Now, that thing definitely did something to regret. In the afterlife."[/glow] - Even if in his actual state Arty couldn't feel anger, the only thing he could think at the time was how much that thing need to leave the living realm.

Go Up