Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

2015 Sep 28, 09:16:58 #6640 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 28, 09:21:02 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Sep 28, 05:13:14
Spoiler: show
I just really badly want to hear the conversation that happens just after the post credits scene.  :D

I honestly think some scenes might be missing from the Tv prim, i mean there are about 2 songs that wasn't in the actual movie, one being with Crystal Prep & CHS sounding like there dancing together

Post Merge

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Sep 28, 01:57:41
Saw Friendship Games.
Spoiler: Spoilers for it • show
Eh, it was okay. It's definitely shown me what my second biggest pet peeve in stories is: power theft. (My biggest being mind control). I don't know why, but they both just make me so angry. I feel it snowballed just a little at the end, but I'm still glad I saw it. Just didn't seem as big as the other two :)

I honestly thought Sunset Shimmer was gonna transform into her Phoenix form back there and start dodging magic blasts until she found more magical essence to gain a new transformation but instead she transformed into a goddess and started a magic beam battle but i still adored it  :3 

Chromastone64

I found a Team Fortress 2 server ages ago that's AWESOME. Basically, Ponyville where you can equip pony playermodels. I've double checked this screenshot I took over and over, and I can't see anything against the forum rules in it, so it should be safe to post.
Spoiler: I present "Leaked image from Attack On Titan 2" • show
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MarshyMellow

The Cocotama anime! It's so funny and cute! :D

NEXT WEEK WE SHALL SEE THE BIRTHING OF MELODYTAMA! :O

If you guys have NO idea what Cocotama is, it's an anime that's about these cute little egg creatures called "Cocotama", and their destiny is to become a god.

It's basically A Little Snow Fairy Sugar, except Cocotamas!  :P

Here's what they look like!  :3

AND THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE ANIME ITSELF! :O

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

LostSanity

So... I'm getting pretty close to the point where I was unable to get any farther in KH1 without cheating back when I tried to play it legitimately on the PS2.

I was never able to beat Giant Ursula. I eventually gave up and resorted to cheating.

Of course this was back when KH1 had already come out and I was much younger, and dumber, back then.

Still though. I've never beaten Giant Ursula legitimately.

I am now in Atlantica in KH 1.5 HD Remix in KH1 FM.

Will I be able to beat her legitimately this time?

I just don't know...

:s

Keep in mind that my only death in this game is still to just Cerberus.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Lync Volan

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Oct 02, 18:30:52
So... I'm getting pretty close to the point where I was unable to get any farther in KH1 without cheating back when I tried to play it legitimately on the PS2.

I was never able to beat Giant Ursula. I eventually gave up and resorted to cheating.

Of course this was back when KH1 had already come out and I was much younger, and dumber, back then.

Still though. I've never beaten Giant Ursula legitimately.

I am now in Atlantica in KH 1.5 HD Remix in KH1 FM.

Will I be able to beat her legitimately this time?

I just don't know...

Keep in mind that my only death in this game is still to just Cerberus.
The final boss, beware! is such a long battle if i recall right and even when i beat it long ago i didn't see the end scene cause when i finally beat it my Ps2 froze

MarshyMellow

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Sep 05, 09:22:35
Guess what I'm gonna save up for?  :D

Yes, it does have to do with Dogtanian....But it's something that's worth spending!  ;) *And gee, this MLP hiatus is taking forever... DD:*

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E4%B8%89%E9%8A%83%E5%A3%AB-BOX-DVD-%E9%96%93%E5%B6%8B%E9%87%8C%E7%BE%8E/dp/B0007VLW5Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441226573&sr=8-1&keywords=%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E4%B8%89%E9%8A%83%E5%A3%AB

And since this is from Japan, waiting for it will feel like another MLP hiatus... D:

But the money is gonna be well spent, nonetheless!  :')

Besides, next week the hiatus is gonna be over!  O: And my birthday is a week after that, too!  O:

HAHA! THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED!  :luna:  ^-^

Remember when I said that?  :s

Yeah, things didn't work out as well as I planned it to be.. Haha... yea...

BUT, I DID get Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer with the money I saved up!

Here are some of my project codes if anyone here has the game!

Tammy: 0201 - 7752 - 439

Kabuki: 0407 - 7751 - 432

Shop: 0097 - 7751 - 480

Office: 0791 - 7755 - 455

Mira: 0094 - 7754 - 497

Pekoe: 0501 - 7752 - 369

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Peace Keeper

Well whatayaknow? The 3ds CAN copy and paste links from site pages. Just wish I can copy image URL. Well its alright, just also found out you can copy and paste textable stuff.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chishio Kunrin

So, I downloaded MMD the other day. I have no idea how to animate yet, but I had fun posing the models I downloaded and saving images of them. :3

Of course, the first character models I downloaded were Team RWBY. ovO
Spoiler: The first images I made • show

Group photo!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

So i had another "Get Together" at my house and someone brought the whole season 1 & season 2 of RWBY and we were able to watch season 1 together and i loved it, i found out the characters i thought i would favorite are totally the ones i did favorite, the only thing that bothers me is i wasn't able to watch the trailers before then and that we didn't get to season 2 X3

another one of the attendees stayed over very late and since i wasn't tired we played video games & watched the old Yugioh up until 3:00am+

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Oct 04, 14:51:56
So i had another "Get Together" at my house and someone brought the whole season 1 & season 2 of RWBY and we were able to watch season 1 together and i loved it, i found out the characters i thought i would favorite are totally the ones i did favorite, the only thing that bothers me is i wasn't able to watch the trailers before then and that we didn't get to season 2 X3

another one of the attendees stayed over very late and since i wasn't tired we played video games & watched the old Yugioh up until 3:00am+

Sounds awesome! :3 If you still wanna watch the trailers, they're on Youtube, on Rooster Teeth's channel.

LostSanity

For some reason... I really like this battle theme... 

Also...

I DID IT. I BEAT GIANT URSULA. ON MY FIRST TRY.

So...

*does the THIS IS THE FARTHEST I'VE GOTTEN IN KH1 LEGITIMATELY dance*

:D

Midnight Breeze

I called it!

Filled up my car for $1.95 a gallon 2 days ago and overnight gas prices spiked 20 cents to $2.15 a gallon. Now if only I could predict stock price changes that well. I'd be RICH!

LostSanity

I forgot to post about this.

I finished Persona 4 The Animation this past weekend. I would have finished it sooner... but... well... I'd rather not talk about it.  :s

Anyway it was an AMAZING anime. Not as good as the game, but they can't fit EVERYTHING from the game in 26 episodes. There are some MAJOR differences too but I liked that they gave the MC a personality and even...

A Shadow version of himself

Overall it was GREAT. It had some funny moments too that I liked. It was just GREAT overall.

:D

Next up for me... is the only other Atlus dubbed anime. (Unless that Persona 5 special is dubbed of course. The Persona 4 Golden anime was never dubbed)

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation. I considered buying this series too... but... unfortunately... it's a tactical RPG. Tactical stuff really confuses me and give me a headache. I just don't understand it.

The anime will just have to do...

Howitzer

My WWII collection has expanded rapidly ever since I got my job. All I need to do now is wait for a shipment and repair and I will have my first full completed American Army uniform.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Midnight Breeze

My fat, disgusting, sugar-addicted self went down to the donut shop and asked for diabetes by ordering 6 cinnamon rolls and 6 apple fritters. The lady gave me a dozen donut holes and a donut for free.

Why is it that donut shops seem to be the only places that give free extras? The one in my hometown did the same thing...and both shops are owned by Chinese immigrants. Illuminati confirmed.

Well, after the second pastry I was ready to puke from the sugar overload. So I guess I'll have breakfast for a week.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Oct 07, 06:39:28
My fat, disgusting, sugar-addicted self went down to the donut shop and asked for diabetes by ordering 6 cinnamon rolls and 6 apple fritters. The lady gave me a dozen donut holes and a donut for free.

Why is it that donut shops seem to be the only places that give free extras? The one in my hometown did the same thing...and both shops are owned by Chinese immigrants. Illuminati confirmed.

Well, after the second pastry I was ready to puke from the sugar overload. So I guess I'll have breakfast for a week.

I think the holes are free extras because they have to make the holes to make donuts anyway, and maybe not enough people order donut holes on a regular basis. *Shrug*

Tonight, Supernatural season 11 premieres!! :3

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Oct 07, 10:58:56
I think the holes are free extras because they have to make the holes to make donuts anyway, and maybe not enough people order donut holes on a regular basis. *Shrug*

But they cut the holes out of the dough before frying it. So if donut holes don't sell well couldn't they just mush them back together and make more donuts out of them?

Little Star

Browsing college options can be stressful, but is also quite interesting and fun. I've narrowed it down a bit. I've got a couple local community colleges as a back up, and I get to go check out NSU today. Should be an exciting trip!

LeviathanTS

2015 Oct 08, 10:13:34 #6658 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 08, 10:41:37 by LeviathanTS
Today, I noticed a weird road sign that I had never seen before...
It had the words 'Rainbow Factory' written on it,

It was pretty funny and strange lol
I would of liked to have taken a photo of it to show you but I don't have a camera :(
But after a quick search you can find this:
http://i.imgur.com/QXKq6TE.jpg
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Oct 08, 04:52:40
But they cut the holes out of the dough before frying it. So if donut holes don't sell well couldn't they just mush them back together and make more donuts out of them?

Oh. I guess so. I dunno, then.

An exclusive clip from RWBY volume 3 came out today!! :D
The models' edges are so smooth now! No more random pointy bits! No more spiky shoulders!
Also...
They gave us a release date at the end of the video!!! O: October 24th! Get ready!!

Go Up