previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Flutteron

When everything is silent except when you hear someone just eating in your face

It drives me insane   >:O
Adorable fluffy creatures

Chishio Kunrin

I have too many things I'm eagerly awaiting!! DD:

- Steven Universe is on hiatus until sometime next month!
- RWBY volume 3 doesn't come out until late fall or early winter, they're not sure which, but they were nice enough to tease us with stuff at RTX through the panel and interviews. UGH, I'm so hyped! >:O
- Supernatural season 11 is coming sometime soonish!
- Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out this December! They're probably gonna reveal some stuff today at D23 (or probably already have revealed it, but I won't have time to look it up til later).
- As we all know, MLP season 5 is on hiatus!

Spoiler: RWBY Volume 3 spoilers • show
So, they showed a sneak peek video of the beta version of a tournament scene between Team RWBY and a new team called Team ABRN (Auburn).
They showed off concept art of Team ABRN, Winter Schnee, and uncle Qrow. They also showed off concept art of the arena, which can apparently change to different biomes, and in the video they showed, it had become half lava half ice and apparently had dust crystals scattered around it for the combatants' use.
They showed a casual scene where Team RWBY goes to get ramen at A Simple Wok, but then Weiss' credit/debit card gets declined and she doesn't know why.
Apparently, in volume 3, we're gonna get a look at Mercury's past. His voice actor referenced how the show Lost showed flashbacks of its characters' pasts, when talking about it. I don't know why, but I'm SO HYPED for that!!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chromastone64

So, D23.
Kingdom Hearts got:
a picture
and Big Hero 6 confirmed.
No trailer.
I'm happy for BH6, but they say the in-game story will take place AFTER the film. Which I haven't seen.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Aug 16, 15:48:16
So, D23.
Kingdom Hearts got:
a picture
and Big Hero 6 confirmed.
No trailer.
I'm happy for BH6, but they say the in-game story will take place AFTER the film. Which I haven't seen.

Big Hero 6 world confirmed, eh? That's gonna make a lot of fans happy. :P So many fans were like "Ugh, they should put in Big Hero 6 instead of Frozen. I'd love a BH6 world!" Well, guys, you got BH6. :D

Chromastone64

TBH the pic was pretty awesome; Sora riding Baymax while fighting a giant black thing.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Aug 16, 16:03:57
TBH the pic was pretty awesome; Sora riding Baymax while fighting a giant black thing.

This? O:

Chromastone64

Itty Bit

2015 Aug 17, 01:17:59 #16927 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 17, 01:42:48 by Itty Bit
Things have been looking up lately. I've started going to a gym, I'm trying new things, and something personal that is really big is coming soon, and I am super excited.
However, when I'm alone to myself at night, I'm always thinking about something that's been bothering me as of late. And no matter how much I try to reason with myself, I'm worried that I'm never going to feel satisfied with myself and it's going to haunt me until I can try and fix this problem, which unfortunately I probably won't have a chance to until about a year.

Sakura_Blossom

The fact that I dont have a ps4 for KH3  >A<

Chromastone64

So Kingdom Hearts is going to be in Disney Infinity!
...In the worst way possible.
1. There's going to be a King Micky Costume in the game. Which only the people who attended D23 are able to get.
2. The Keyblade is going to be a weapon. That's freaking amazing. But guess how you get it?
It's the "Ultimate Unlock". AKA BUY EVERY SINGLE DISNEY INFINITY CHARACTER PAST AND PRESENT!!!
So that's over £100+ for a weapon in-game that most likely won't play much different then the others.
Joy.
Oh, and I've been basically deaf for the last four days, so yeah, that's flipping great as well.

Lync Volan

2015 Aug 17, 10:34:33 #16930 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 17, 10:37:36 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Aug 16, 10:06:15
Spoiler: show
Not a villain, but... Weiss Schnee, from RWBY.
What the people who hate her see: "This rich bratty jerk who always has an attitude about things. There's a reason her nickname is Ice Queen."

But see, I think she closed herself off from people due to her past. She has explained that people around her have ended up... gone because of how her family and her family's company are targeted. A lot of people who experience loss too often can end up closing themselves off and not wanting to let themselves become attached to anyone because they fear that they're just going to lose that person too, and when they do, it'll hurt. They don't want to get hurt anymore. It doesn't help that the people who're around her right now are all training to fight monsters. It's kind of a dangerous job.

Also, I can't help but wonder how many people have noticed or realized what Weiss is like as a student. She's smart and takes her education completely seriously. She probably makes straight A's, considering she referred to herself as "the smartest girl in class" during her little soliloquy back in volume 1. Of course she got angry at Ruby for goofing off in Professor Port's class. Weiss values her education as something highly important and serious, and we found out why in volume 2. Becoming a huntress is part of something very personal to her.

That whole "straight A student who takes her education and training extremely seriously because it's important to her" side of Weiss is the source of why she had a problem with Ruby in the first place! She wasn't holding a grudge over Ruby tripping over her luggage and sneezing explosives at her! So many people think that's what her problem was, but it's not! Look at the situation through Weiss' eyes.

Weiss said "I studied and trained, and frankly, I deserve better." Now, why would she bring that up while talking to Ruby? Because Ruby got moved up two years. Weiss couldn't understand why because, from her perspective, Ruby was just some goofy childish girl who wasn't taking anything about the academy seriously. She even brought that up to Ruby! "Back in the forest, you acted like a child, and you've only continued to do so!" To Weiss, it was unfair that she put hard work into studying and training to get to where she was, and then this goofy immature child just walks right in.

People hate on Weiss and simplify her, without stopping to think about things from her perspective.

I usually don't like it when others take school so seriously cause its like they think its the whole world and if thats the case i failed at living but this makes me want to watch RWBY right now! it's too bad i just started Justice League on netflix X3

Post Merge

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Aug 16, 15:42:06
I have too many things I'm eagerly awaiting!! DD:

- Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out this December! They're probably gonna reveal some stuff today at D23 (or probably already have revealed it, but I won't have time to look it up til later).
I used to be so eager about Kingdom hearts until it moved to Ps4 so now i am just annoyed at the same time anxious

Schala

In Equestria, there is real happiness. It hides in the brightest light, and in the most ordinary of places. Between the world we see, and the ponies we love, there are doors. When they are opened, friendship... becomes reality.
-- Anthony Call

Little Star

People who don't appreciate all that the LoE team has done so that we could have this open server.

Itty Bit

Grizzly

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 Aug 17, 11:49:35
Unappreciative brats.

you'd probably hate me, i do right now, so i nominate myself as the dumbest and most annoying thing ever.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Aug 17, 12:36:02
you'd probably hate me, i do right now, so i nominate myself as the dumbest and most annoying thing ever.

lol Really? Do you even know what im viewed as with my constant urge to to troll others with my sharp tongue especially salty ones?

Oh right... those moments in rps anywhere when someone completely pulls a cheap momentout of no where screwing up anything and that thing that happens when someone posts responding to a character but then all of a  suddens responds or act against someone in a different location especially if its miles away with that same charater without any explanation possible. Same for when someone suddenly goes to that location and answers a question or comment as if they heard it miles away and are just all over the place.

Just....ugh... :l

What the heck is that nonsense?!
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Schala

Quote from: StarSong on 2015 Aug 17, 11:15:54
People who don't appreciate all that the LoE team has done so that we could have this open server.

I don't, because I can do better, as well as actually value feedback and let people play for more than just a few weekends a year. They have a huge god complex.
In Equestria, there is real happiness. It hides in the brightest light, and in the most ordinary of places. Between the world we see, and the ponies we love, there are doors. When they are opened, friendship... becomes reality.
-- Anthony Call

Chromastone64

2015 Aug 17, 15:08:43 #16937 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 17, 15:11:50 by Chromastone64
Quote from: Schala on 2015 Aug 17, 15:03:49
I don't, because I can do better, as well as actually value feedback and let people play for more than just a few weekends a year. They have a huge god complex.

Really? :/

Little Star

I'm with Chroma on this one. Really?

Chromastone64

Yeah. If you say you can do better, then what? What have you done on your own that was better then the WHOLE dev team?

Go Up