Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

The forum rules states "What we see in the show is what we can roleplay here": there's nothing specifical regarding characters' death, but better stay alert.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

tonman3509

Yeah Id advise against it. Better safe than sorry.

FakeSmile

Ye', don't do a death endin'.
There are betters ways
to have dramatic effect
(within the rules) than havin'
a death scene.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nameless Whirlwind

You can do something that is like dying but not dying:

Freezing?
Turning to stone?
Unconscious for an indefinite period of time (pushing it a little but technically not dying)?

If you really want that dramatic effect we can put you in a cyrotube until we have the supplies to heal you.
Signature.

ScarletInk

Hi, guys!
I'm on my way to the big traditional Christmas dinner with my family, and, well, I wanted to wish a merry Christmas on all the RPers of "Ponies: Lost In Space".
I have no words to express how happy I am everytime I see one of you post something on the RP or sending me a PM and how grateful I feel for the fun times we're spending together.
So, I'll just say...

Merry Christmas to everypony!

Jcfraven

Merry Christmas to you as well, it's been a pleasure to interact with you and the others as I have during the 1000 steps and now in our Space Endeavors. Enjoy your days until your return, and eat lots of good food!

ScarletInk

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 24, 11:08:25
Merry Christmas to you as well, it's been a pleasure to interact with you and the others as I have during the 1000 steps and now in our Space Endeavors. Enjoy your days until your return, and eat lots of good food!

Thank you, JC, and merry Christmas.  :D
Actually, I'll be gone just for the evening, you won't miss me for much long  ;)

FakeSmile

🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Dec 24, 12:40:04

Merry Christmas
:DD

The Grinch is an invincible classic! Merry Christmas, Smiley!  :D

Maplewood

merry Christmas  everyone

Nameless Whirlwind

2015 Dec 25, 19:19:28 #131 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 25, 19:34:03 by Nameless Whirlwind
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

/\
      <    >
      /_/\_\

/-,-,\
      /  O  \
     /-,-,-,- \
    /   O     \
   /-,-,-,-,-,- \
  /    O   O   \
/____   ___ \
         |_|

Spoiler: Behind The Scenes (C&P) • show

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

[.color=gold]/\
      <    >
      /_/\_\[/color]
       [.color=green]/[/color]-[.color=maroon],[/color]-[.color=limegreen],[/color][.color=green]\[/color]
      [.color=green]/[/color]  [.color=purple]O[/color]  [.color=green]\[/color]
     [.color=green]/[/color]-[.color=navy],[/color]-[.color=blue],[/color]-[.color=pink],[/color]- [.color=green]\[/color]
    [.color=green]/[/color]   [.color=blue]O[/color]     [.color=green]\[/color]
   [.color=green]/[/color]-[.color=teal],[/color]-[.color=red],[/color]-[.color=yellow],[/color]-[.color=green],[/color]-[.color=beige],[/color]- [.color=green]\[/color]
  [.color=green]/[/color]    [.color=blue]O[/color]   [.color=red]O[/color]   [.color=green]\[/color]
[.color=green]/____   ___ \[/color]
         [.color=brown]|_|[/color]

(Replace all "." with "")

Took some time to make but was worth the wait.

Spoiler: Me Right Now • show

Signature.

Maplewood

hey no making fun of Canada  :l we have lots of snow

Nameless Whirlwind

Quote from: Maplewood on 2015 Dec 25, 20:37:44
hey no making fun of Canada  :l we have lots of snow

I have had no snow in my neighbourhood so far in November/December. It might not hit home for everyone within Canada but it does hit my feelings and my childhood hard.  >A<

Also there has been a lot of rain. But no snow :<. Hopefully January will bring in the storms! :>
Signature.

FakeSmile

Yeah, it hasn't snow where I'm
from either. Just been rain and
heat since November.
I ain't complainin', I prefer it
this way.
>ww>
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Maplewood

want to skip ahead to a morning or so

ScarletInk

Quote from: Maplewood on 2015 Dec 26, 15:57:21
want to skip ahead to a morning or so

I just did it: finally our crew gets to sleep a whole night!  X3

Jcfraven

2015 Dec 26, 17:20:57 #137 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 26, 17:24:59 by Jcfraven
I find it laughable how much Raven reflects me. I also find it funny how this scenario correlates to a real-life scenario of mine. It's like I'm playing out an alternative timeline in an alternative universe about the same scenario(with things different, of course).

I suppose that's what happens when you make a character based around yourself, and do the same thing with that character that you did yourself in real life.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 26, 17:20:57
I find it laughable how much Raven reflects me. I also find it funny how this scenario correlates to a real-life scenario of mine. It's like I'm playing out an alternative timeline in an alternative universe about the same scenario(with things different, of course).

I suppose that's what happens when you make a character based around yourself, and do the same thing with that character that you did yourself in real life.

I understand a little what you mean: Scarlet is my ponysona, she is based around me, even if she's somewhat a stronger and more mature person, and her struggles are similar to mine.

Maplewood

lol same for me maples cybernetic  eye is based off the fact that I used to get hit in that eye more during elementary school

Go Up