Storm Chasers: Expect the unexpected

Started by Rarity Diva Pony, 2015 Nov 24, 13:57:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tonman3509

Boa gives the Griffin a glare. His expression softens when he turns to Darkness. "I can't say I know how you feel. I can only imagine how it feels to be judged by what somepony wrote in a book."

Boa stands up, and smiles at her. "However. In my opinion? I think your pretty nice."

FrostedTwinkie

2015 Dec 15, 05:44:39 #461 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 15, 17:08:18 by FrostedTwinkie
Quote from: tonman3509 on 2015 Dec 15, 04:00:29
Boa gives the Griffin a glare. His expression softens when he turns to Darkness. "I can't say I know how you feel. I can only imagine how it feels to be judged by what somepony wrote in a book."

Boa stands up, and smiles at her. "However. In my opinion? I think your pretty nice."

[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]Sorry about that boa. im afraid your mistaken but I did not wright the book. im only the buyer. and i actually know how it feels to be judged. most of my life. even though i made it great in tech. i been an outcast. that's actually part the reason im on this team of Storm Chasers. [/glow]
I am a 15 year old griffin and my special talent is Technology and i came from the Griffin Kingdom. but i ventured out to seek more ideas and adventures!
Spoiler: show

FakeSmile

Diurnal Course's eyes lit up to the word, "Whirlpool". With a big grin on her face she giggled,
Diurnal Course:
Oh, this is gonna be fun! . . . I tend to do Whirlpool missions a bit different than others. Ha ha ha ha. . .

Her inner daredevil was slowly seeping through her smile as she cleaned up her mess. Once she boarded the helicopter, she gave Darkness the box. As she took a seat at the controls she said,
[B]Diurnal Course: [/b]That explains why he wanted me to grab that whirlpool gadget. . . And told me not to pack y'all under water gear. So yeah, I'm glad to hear you got this mission Darkness! Now you'll be able to do the rank mission!

The mare turned for a brief moment to smile at Darkness, before staring up the helicopter. As the helicopter started to take flight she added,
Diurnal Course:
Y'all might want to hold onto something, this 'copter ain't the smoothest to fly.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness looks at the box, then wraps her wings around her seat. Darkness examines the box, she then looks outside, and smiles.* You know what? This will be fun! Why should I care what other ponies think of me? I have friends, some that I can't believe talk to me. So, if someponies think those lies are true, shame on them, because they don't know me!*Darkness leans back on her seat, putting on the sunglasses Cotton Ball gave her. Looking like a really cool Batpony now.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

tonman3509

Boa lets out a hearty laugh, before hopping into the helicopter. "Now that's the spirit! Come on, lets get this show on the road!"

Boa has an intense look in his eyes as a smile forms across his face, one of pure excitement. "Enough sitting around, the sea awaits!"

FrostedTwinkie

[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]That's the stuff girl. who cares what a book says. that book was one of the first things I picked up in Equestria. and i'll tell you a secret. [/glow] *Frosted Twinkie just then leaned over and whispered in her ear*
[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]The second book I read I laughed at so hard. it was information about Griffins "how crazy and dangerous they are" :D[/glow] *Frosted Twinkie leaned back and chuckled*
I am a 15 year old griffin and my special talent is Technology and i came from the Griffin Kingdom. but i ventured out to seek more ideas and adventures!

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness reaches in her bag, she pulls out about five books about Batponies.* These, get a little gruesome. Also, there is one called Twilight. It says Batponies sparkle in daylight, stupid right.
(Insult Twilight
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

FakeSmile

2015 Dec 15, 18:07:37 #467 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 15, 18:13:30 by FakeSmile
Diurnal Course: I'm sure those authors will eat their books once they get a load of you! This whirlpool has been causing a bunch of troubles. . . Speakin' of the whirlpool, we gotta discuss the game plan. Anyone got any idea on how you stop a whirlpool?
The mare asked as the helicopter took off. She started to adjust the head set so it would better fit and pick out a private station for the group to use.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness thinks a bit, then she remembers something from school.* I am pretty sure it is sorta the same as a tornado. Just the ponies flying in the water, but the faster you fly, the better you breath. But, I can't remember, I know that unicorns need technology, and another a water bending spell, but I am not a unicorn....sooooooooo.

FrostedTwinkie

[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]Im not sure. but what ever Darkness said sounds like it could work. but I usually just throw a few anti whirlpool bombs in. and it slows it down dramatically. then I let the other griffins do the work. what ever they do that is..... [/glow]

tonman3509

"Moving through water is a lot different than moving through air. You're going up against a lot more force and pressure, both of which increases the deeper down you go. Go too far down without the proper equipment, and you'll be in some big trouble."

"Now, considering we're going up against a whirlpool, that means we'll more than likely be going up against the flow. We'll be expending a great deal more energy than you would just swimming normally. Luckily, one of my cartridges is charged with the Water Breathing spell. Even with the three of us, that'll be two charges between all of us, and trust me...one will be more than enough."

Boa turns to Diurnal Course. "I...assume we'll have to get in the water to complete the job, yes?"

FakeSmile

Galacto: Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! Boa is right, y'all gotta go in and swim against the current till the whirlpool dies out. Easier said than done though! Although its a bit more physical, the organization likes it better this way. It causes waaaay less damage to the environment. But this one gone rouge, so you can't really swim to it fast enough. That is where our friend, Darkness, comes into play. That orb creates and maintains whirlpools. All you gotta do is thrown it into the eye of the pool. Once the orb sinks to the bottom, it'll keep that whirlpool in one place then y'all just gotta swim!
The mare happily explained as she steered the helicopter. A few giggles did slip out of her smile; she loved working on these types of storms. . . Too bad she can't participate. . . But she had a job to do, so she set her disappointment aside. With a big smile she continued,
Galacto: I'm not sure how strong this whirlpool is. . . Don't worry though, we have water jet packets for ya'! But they won't do ya' much good if you can't swim. . . . Everyone CAN swim, right?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa smirked. "No problems there. I lived by and even on the sea for years. Wouldn't be much of a Sea Captain if I couldn't swim."

FrostedTwinkie

[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]Oh no I can't swim. My talons don't let me control very well but there are plenty of other ways I can help above. like I have mentioned my talent is tech[/glow]

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness seems a bit concerned.* The teachers at the school don't really give you the correct information, do they? Oh, and Frosted, is it, use your wings to swim, that is what I did when I was little. Honestly I sometimes do that still. When we had the swimming test at school, we had to swim a certain speed to earn our degree, so I used my wings. I am not bragging, but I had the best time. Well anyway, whirlpools could have very much force, I heard 10 years ago, there was one with the speed faster than a hurricane. Yeah, well, do any unicorns have to use spells, or is our current technology enough? *Darkness looks at her wing, and then looks back up.*

FrostedTwinkie

[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]Yeah I kind of know that. but I... well never mind. it's just my talons don't let me control very well. wings will help you speed up but not control. I will launch out of the whirlpool with out control[/glow]

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness sighs.* Just have confidence, you'll do it. Your problem is that you don't know how to control, that's all, nothing bad. Just have confidence.

FakeSmile

Diurnal Course: Besides Boa's water spell, all the technology you need is that orb! You just gotta be mentally and physically ready to stop that whirlpool. Oh, and if you get caught in the whirlpool just hit the panic button on your S.C.H Gadgets. I'll come in and help you out. Then you can try it again! Gotta make Mr.Winks proud. . . Oh and try to be graceful. Its honestly not that important but . . . . I mean it is important! Grace, passion and . . . Grace is so important! That's what Mr.Winks said. . . . Ha Ha Ha Haaaa. . .
The mare's advice trailed off into a nervous laughter; she didn't want her last comment to come back and bite her later. As helicopter was approaching Baltimare, she noticed that clouds were starting to form. A large frown formed across her face, she didn't want a storm forming while she was in the air. As she tried to get in contact with headquarters she said out loud to herself,
Diurnal Course: Geez, you think the weather ponies would have told me if there was a chance of a storm. . . Better lighten up soon. . .
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness looks at the clouds, then she sees the sight of water.* It looks like a soft storm, nothing to worry about. Just, we might want to worry about what I see in the water........ *Darkness lets her wings go of the seat, and she gets prepared to fly down, well wit the orb.*

FrostedTwinkie

[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]Yeah just control....[/glow] *Frosted Twinkie starts to shake and has an uncontrollable nervous laugh*

Go Up