previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

:P By careful, next time!

Unworking dice roll :

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Post Merge

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Apr 06, 16:47:18
Arco Iris hops a bit while holding the javelin. He measure himself to the track concentrating, breathing. Feeling motivated he begins his attempt running as fast as he can and doing his best to throw it far right before the line. With a grunt the javelin takes to the sky

Speed die
Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1
Strength die
Rolled 1d30 : 30, total 30
Fowl die:
Rolled 1d9 : 6, total 6

Spectator mode! :3c
Ooh! Arco stumbles a little bit on the way, but got a good catch up with his strength! He's sure would have gotten a better score if he didn't slipped a little bit!

(Why am I doing this? It's supposed to be Maple and Blue Cloud's works! :P)

Peace Keeper

I am very surprised Purple. I have seen you in most competitions to get pretty low rolls that land you in last. I made this competition's mechanics to have the lower dice roll result the better scores, but funny how it now gave you an above-average roll. Wow... talk about bad luck. It's like the game doesn't like you or something :s
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Purple

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Apr 23, 20:59:44
I am very surprised Purple. I have seen you in most competitions to get pretty low rolls that land you in last. I made this competition's mechanics to have the lower dice roll result the better scores, but funny how it now gave you an above-average roll. Wow... talk about bad luck. It's like the game doesn't like you or something :s

o_o ...is there an award for biggest losing streak ever?

Peace Keeper

Hmm... well we'll see up ahead.

Sure hope this streak flips for the better later on.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

I was planning that, if one of my character's get the Goldcena, will give it to Sparkle Chord for the keeping up and never give up achievement. You have my respect, miss.

Purple

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Apr 24, 03:45:09
I was planning that, if one of my character's get the Goldcena, will give it to Sparkle Chord for the keeping up and never give up achievement. You have my respect, miss.

aw, thanks  X3

Peace Keeper

It is time again to do a roll call as it is the new month. (To only the RPers playing as the athletes) So as before, you must reply in any way to show you are still in the RP. Failure to respond to deadline automatically drops you from the RP. If you fail to respond and you wishing to return by whatever reason, we can try working something out to readmit you in.
-----------------------------------------------
Deadline is May 9th at 12 AM EST

CLEAR     @Purple
CLEAR     @_BlazingInfinity
CLEAR     @Julien999
CLEAR     @Misty Fly
ALL CLEAR!!!

I will make a notation of your presence.
I'd think all of you are easily available commonly in this RP at least once a week x3
Then again I think just posting your dice rolls in the RP is roll call enough. Well... I guess I can consider this as a call for the next events to start x3

Julien999

Misty Fly

Magic...

Purple

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 May 02, 00:06:14
It is time again to do a roll call as it is the new month. (To only the RPers playing as the athletes) So as before, you must reply in any way to show you are still in the RP. Failure to respond to deadline automatically drops you from the RP. If you fail to respond and you wishing to return by whatever reason, we can try working something out to readmit you in.
-----------------------------------------------
Deadline is May 9th at 12 AM EST

*insert creative roll call response here* xD

Julien999

So if I understand...

The first time will be 1 roll of 25. You need to reach over 10.
If it succeed, your second time will be 1 roll of 30 and now you need to reach over the 15.

Then continue with your +5.
There will be probably a limit on it.

_BlazingInfinity

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 May 02, 15:23:56
So if I understand...

The first time will be 1 roll of 25. You need to reach over 10.
If it succeed, your second time will be 1 roll of 30 and now you need to reach over the 15.

Then continue with your +5.
There will be probably a limit on it.

Yesiree. It will keep increasing. Well, eventually at infinity it will reach max if you were to be astronomically lucky beyond mortailty. I think we will lose at some point but not that long x3 .

Also, great! Everyone is here. We can all go.

Julien999

Um, I did a mistake while thinking it's a trampoline. xD

Post Merge

Testing how to put the youtube thinging...

Spoiler: show

Peace Keeper

Ah. To link a video, you will want to past in only the ID number of the video. Here is  the numbers.

https.//m.youtube.com/watch?v=iK0vebKhwq0[/u]

You copy that and put it in [youtube.]iK0vebKhwq0[/youtube] and there ya go. Hope it helps.

Julien999

Peace Keeper

I finally returned from finals and ready to RP again. I will be resuming tomorrow and start the next and final event.

Julien999

Welcome back. I completely forgot to write something in this RP after you went study hard.

Julien999

Peace Keeper

Okay. I'll explain.

So a dice roll works rolling 4 dices. So you will see something like

4d20: 6,12,10,12:: Total 40

So first roll is 6, so no addition is made
Second roll is 12, so second roll is added by 2
Third roll is 10, so third roll is added by 4
Fourth roll is 12, so fourth roll is added by 6

The total will not be used for the event, just the dice rolls within.

Also, I will adjust the incriments. I think they look a bit harsh.

Post Merge

Alright. The mechanics for stamina has been adjusted. So it will be

1st dice: +0
2nd dice: +1
3rd dice: +2
4th dice: +3

Also.... lol On no! He's starting to show his age. I don't think anyone can be slower than him except Game.

Go Up