Reach for the Gold (Equestria Games RP/game) [Sign Up and more][OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Oct 10, 00:36:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

Just so y'all know, i'm gonna be absent from December 6th to the 24th.  (I'm going to be visiting my grandparents for christmas)

Peace Keeper

Wow. Gonna be a long absence. Will you be able to make dice rolls during the time of absence?

Regardless of that, hope you have fun at your grandparents. Enjoy the holidays. ^-^
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Huehue What he said.

And Stay safe

And accepted Peace? You didnt say yet
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Purple

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 23, 11:54:03
Wow. Gonna be a long absence. Will you be able to make dice rolls during the time of absence?

Regardless of that, hope you have fun at your grandparents. Enjoy the holidays. ^-^

aside from around the 12th to the 15th, i should be able to come on and roll in between.  And thanks ^^

Julien999

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Nov 23, 12:43:36
aside from around the 12th to the 15th, i should be able to come on and roll in between.  And thanks ^^
Merry Christmas to you around that day - From that one mysterious creature you met in this RP (which is myself sneaked in).

Purple

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Nov 23, 12:51:00
Merry Christmas to you around that day - From that one mysterious creature you met in this RP (which is myself sneaked in).

Aw, thanks ^^ Merry Christmas to you too c: (even though it's not Christmas yet lol)

Peace Keeper

Seems everyone stalled quiet. Ya guys ready to re-continue the games?

Purple

MMTfan1

Since nobody seems to notice Blue's presence, go ahead and continue.

Julien999

Quote from: MMTfan1 on 2016 Nov 29, 13:40:19
When? Where? What? With Sparkle and Raven?

Post Merge

Found it.
Quote from: MMTfan1 on 2016 Nov 20, 20:15:02
Blue was sitting near Raven, eating some muffins.

I guess because there is no line of Blue trying to speak to the nearby ponies.

Peace Keeper

Quote from: MMTfan1 on 2016 Nov 29, 13:40:19

Oh I see now. I guess Raven forgot you were there, along with Sparkle. If they offer to talk to you, I can wait it out for longer.

MMTfan1

No, it's fine.  I'll wait until the next break to interact with them or anyone else.

Peace Keeper

Hmm I see. Our next break is when the game ends for today. Tell ya what, I can add a second break right before the last event. For sure that one athletes need to rest for that in reality, so I can acommodate. Hope this helps out for you  ^-^

MMTfan1

I'm fine with that.  If Raven or Sparkle talks to him now, I'll go ahead and jump in.  Otherwise I'll wait.

Julien999

So. It's the day of the month, huh?

Well... Present.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

Alrighties, so pretty much everyone is one, so role call is finished. Now Purple aka Sparkle Chord will be on hiatus for a while, which means we could perhaps take the break at this point until she returns. Purple says she will make some return at some point in between so I will want to be ready to have an event already up by that time so she can post in that time period so we can go ahead on the second break. Hopefully that sounds good.

Purple

Peace Keeper

Welcome back Sparkle Chord. Hope you  had a wonderful time.

Purple

Go Up