ADVENTURES OF EQUESTRIA (all ponies welcome)

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Sep 20, 21:18:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

"Well ever since Discord reformed alot of weird things have happened."

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

/ little did everypony know, Starfire went back to the castle and captured the King and Queen. ovO /
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

dashie77

She Laughs "I would say there hasnt but They has  been alot changing!"[Color/]

Teal Turken

Sanny falls asleep after a few minutes, totally unaware that they've entered an new dimension.

dashie77

2015 Sep 25, 21:15:19 #565 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 25, 21:26:35 by dashie77
Kenya Than Started Practicing her Chaos,A Droconequus`S power Being stronger than In the ponies world

Post Merge

Kenya Flew into her house

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* with the king and queen in tow, Starfire went to an evil layer in the sky * Oh, hush, now! * she puts them down * I know what your going to ask, " What is happening? " Well, its very simple... I trade you two for Silver Star... well, as soon as she finds out your gone... and if she refuses...well, its lights out for the both of you! * she put them in a cage and laughed evilly * ovO

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Teal Turken

Quote from: Lemon D. Muffin Pony on 2015 Sep 25, 22:00:25
* with the king and queen in tow, Starfire went to an evil layer in the sky * Oh, hush, now! * she puts them down * I know what your going to ask, " What is happening? " Well, its very simple... I trade you two for Silver Star... well, as soon as she finds out your gone... and if she refuses...well, its lights out for the both of you! * she put them in a cage and laughed evilly * ovO

// I think you ment "Lair" lol \\

Sanny awakens a short time later with a yawn and pokes out of Silver's bag, gazing around.
u-um...where are we? Why is everything...so...weird?

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Lullaby Princess

// lol /

* she looks down at her bag * Oh, we are in Kenya's place of discord, I think.
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Teal Turken

Oh...where in Equestria is this? she asks, never seeing anyplace like it.

Super sayian pony

2015 Sep 25, 22:12:55 #572 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 26, 13:12:54 by Super sayian pony
"This is not equestria... well maybe the opposite version of equestria."

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Hmm... * curiosity got the best of Silver, so she flew off of the dragon and flew around, looking at all of the strange yet interesting things, Silver Gem roared and landed. *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"There is no need for that language Silver Gem!"

SCIENCE!!

Teal Turken

It's not Equestria...?
Sanny holds on to the bag as Silver begins to fly around. She gazes around at things with her, kind of afraid really. It doesn't look like there's as much ground as there is in Equestria.
I-I'd kind of like to go back...could I go back? Please?

Lullaby Princess

Its ok, Sanny. This place is actually interesting. * she turned and saw Silver Gem roar again * Easy, girl.. * she gently patted her on the head and Silver Gem calmed down * ^-^ That's a good girl. * Silver Gem growled softly and went to sleep, Silver Star continued to explore the place as the other Gem Dragons played in the sky *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Teal Turken

Sanny felt a little unsure if she could agree with Silver. She looks around a little more at the environment. It could be that she's just afraid to get lost in all this...weirdness.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Ok, lets see where your hiding, Silver... * she whispered in her amulet and a red orb appeared, showing a place of discord * Where are you, princess... * she grazed her hoof across the orb, scrolling around until she saw the princess * Aha! * she saw the dragons * Hm... they could be a handful... especially that dragon pony, ruining my plans... >:/ * she continued to watch Silver Star as she continued to prepare her plan *

Go Up