Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

^-^ I'm watching you defy gravity. I have no idea how you do it. Are you sure you were made in Phillydelphia and not in some magical random place? * she giggled a little *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"Thats all I wanted to say to you in private."

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

For sure he aint gonna take away your love, and he aint taking mines. I do have something and its actual food, but... don't know who he is, but is a kid. Well... lets go back and see what he's got.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Teal Turken

Hey, what's her name? Zappy asks about Lullaby.

Super sayian pony

"After he heard the thing about that your love kept me alive he went and at something... I think cereal."

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

So... he already went through my corn flakes? Was thinking giving him Cinnamon Toast Crunch. That cereal is the most loved.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

This is my sister, Lullaby Princess! * she dragged Lullaby over to the changeling * She's very quiet at times. ^-^
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Teal Turken

That's actually kind of cute, having a sister. Hi. he gently waves his hoof, smiling at them.

Lullaby Princess

Hello. * she waved and walked back to the closet, humming *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* somehow she floated back onto the ceiling and continued to tap dance and sing * :D
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Peace Keeper

Well... Ima go talk to him now. Just hope he isn't a criminal or something.

Teal Turken

Zappy is still patiently sitting by Peace's bed, not going anywhere like he said he would.

Peace Keeper

Peace returns to his room, finding the changeling sitting there in the open. Instead of a serious mean look like before, he gives a moderate look.

So... I wanna know who are you and where do you live?

Teal Turken

Zappy looks towards Peacekeeper. He rubs his foreleg nervously.
I'm Zappy and um...I don't have a place to live.

Peace Keeper

Wait... you don't have a home?
Wonder how someone as young as you end up on the streets? Are your parents around?

Teal Turken

Well I actually left home. I just wanted to be like other changelings! I mean, I was gonna go home eventually...when I remember where it is. he says with a worried look on his face. :s

Peace Keeper

So you are pretty much kinda lost.

Peace rubs the back of his head, unsure were to start helping.

SSP, the plushie from before, said you were hungry and you wanted to absorb his love. He told me that if you were to do that, he probably wont be living anymore. Is there another way you can eat without having to eat love?

Teal Turken

Well, I can eat food. I ate some of that...um...crumbly stuff in a box in the kitchen. he says.

Peace Keeper

The cornflakes. SSP told me you were eating some.
You still hungry?

Go Up