[Herd] Knights of the Dawn

Started by DawnsEmbrace, 2014 Jun 13, 15:09:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

krono Angelo whooves

anyways windows 8 gave me a free mlp game kinnda like a Farmville type game wish others on my facebook would reply to my invites to this game I really need the crystal hearts challenge to be done so I can unlock more ponies into my world if any of you have windows 8 ie comp or tabet then please reply to this so I might add you on faceBook

M00nGl0w

Hello Knights. It's been awhile since I last post something X3 Anyway, for my updates while I wasn't here at the forum (Except for the chat room those who knew :P) I've been very busy with my work schedule with only Weds is my only day off (Yes even Sunday, I had to work .-.) So, other than that I've been forging my drawing skill minus my procrastinating skills X3 Still I'm managing myself very slowly, so do expect me only at the chatroom if I'm online.

Well, that's all from me :3 Walk on anew dawn, Knights!

My Oc's~ http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13031.0

[glow=blue,2,300]Lt.General Moon Glow in the Pegasus column, Knights of the Dawn! Reporting![/glow]

ForwardUntoDawn

Quote from: M00nGl0w on 2014 Aug 28, 20:42:23
Hello Knights. It's been awhile since I last post something X3 Anyway, for my updates while I wasn't here at the forum (Except for the chat room those who knew :P) I've been very busy with my work schedule with only Weds is my only day off (Yes even Sunday, I had to work .-.) So, other than that I've been forging my drawing skill minus my procrastinating skills X3 Still I'm managing myself very slowly, so do expect me only at the chatroom if I'm online.

Well, that's all from me :3 Walk on anew dawn, Knights!

That's good to hear  ^-^

Maplewood

Oc name: maplewood
race: earth
Talent: loves to make and invent new things which some times goes up with a boom

Has sky blue eye with a dirty blonde mane with a streak of  silver init and a grey ash coat.
I hope this is ok  X3

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: Maplewood on 2014 Aug 30, 01:06:50
Oc name: maplewood
race: earth
Talent: loves to make and invent new things which some times goes up with a boom

Has sky blue eye with a dirty blonde mane with a streak of  silver init and a grey ash coat.
I hope this is ok  X3

You seem to check out fine, welcome to the herd.
I've assigned you the rank of Private, and your crest is yours to use however you like.
<br />

Maplewood

Blue Shield

Ah, have a new member I see! Welcome to the herd, maple! :)

PlatinumJoystick

Hello and welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center herd! Have a time!
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Maplewood

^-^ thanks it was about time i tryed to join one :D

alexandas

Quote from: PlatinumJoystick on 2014 Sep 03, 07:06:31

NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE

c: them portal references
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

ForwardUntoDawn

ovO "Is it someone new?"
Welcome To Knights Of The Dawn Maple  ^-^

DawnsEmbrace

All things flow into the city.
<br />

Dashieisbestpony

Ello' everyone! It is saturday so I have no school, *yay* so I am just kinda sitting around watching faceoff with grey. That and it is rainy and cold so no outsode right now. How you all doing?
Oof it's been too long

Grizzly

8:30 PM here, i'm just kinda hanging around the forum, watching youtube, skyping and RPing a bit, so the usual X3 say hi to Grey, pweashe? x3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

PlatinumJoystick

ah, getting your dose of the cage. I hear that can cure any disease.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Blue Shield

Quote from: alexandas on 2014 Sep 04, 02:22:45
Quote from: PlatinumJoystick on 2014 Sep 03, 07:06:31

NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE

c: them portal references

The cake is a lie. :ajshifty:

spectrumSpell

OC name:  SpectrumSpell
Race:  Pegasus/changeling
Talent:  Creating rainbow sherberts and because of changeling half it's disguising as others
I cannot fly, I can run fast, I am strong, I like to wake up early, I am smarter than u think, buster  :l
General spectrumspell, leader of the THE Pegasus four
:D

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: spectrumSpell on 2014 Sep 17, 16:00:41
OC name:  SpectrumSpell
Race:  Pegasus/changeling
Talent:  Creating rainbow sherberts and because of changeling half it's disguising as others
I cannot fly, I can run fast, I am strong, I like to wake up early, I am smarter than u think, buster  :l

Before I go any farther with this, are you not already involved in the Pegasus Four?
I figure it would be best to remind you of that.
<br />

Naura

Guys, just a random question. I have small videos from the OSW, but I need a program that I can put them on like one huge video, and so I can add some fitting music, you guys know anything good?
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Blue Shield

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Sep 18, 06:46:42
Guys, just a random question. I have small videos from the OSW, but I need a program that I can put them on like one huge video, and so I can add some fitting music, you guys know anything good?

What kind of computer do you have? PC or Mac?

Cause I know that PCs with Windows often have Windows Movie Maker, which you can take your shorter videos and put them in your larger one like a compilation. It's relatively easy and to my knowledge, it's free through Microsoft. It's a program I trust, since I'm very nit picky on what programs go on my computers, I wouldn't add much anything else without checking out reviews first.

Word of advice, don't go through Cnet for your reviews or downloads, because every time I got any through there, I end up with a bunch of unwanted extra downloads or viruses. That really becomes a pain in the neck after a while.

Go Up