Getting Your Cutie Mark

Started by SnowflakePony, 2014 May 19, 17:12:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SnowflakePony

2014 May 19, 17:12:08 Last Edit: 2014 May 19, 17:26:17 by SnowflakePony
Hello, everypony this is a RP of getting your first, Cutie Mark if you haven't already... You will experiance the fun and danger of the Everfree forest to search for a Cutie Mark skill. Once your in you can never come out until you got a Cutie Mark... The RULES OF THIS RP IS...

1. You start out as a little foal.
2. If you see PonyOfYourDeath, RUN!!!
3. Look for something that may give you your Cutie Mark.

Have fun Rping!!!  ^-^

How is snow so bad? It's wonderful.

Nightguard

long live luna

MoonFalll

no form, ima put my own.
Name{s}:Shadedsword
Sibling{s} or no siblings{s}:Shadowsheild
Appearance:
Other: Deaf, twins with Shadowsheild

Name{s}:Shadowsheild
Sibling{s} or no siblings{s}:Shadedsword
Appearance:
Other: Mute,twins with Shadedsword

welp, anyone want to hear some Japanese poetry??
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

GlassMirror

MoonFalll

we could start.

悪い日

かどうかそれはあなたを参照してください悪い日を伝えることができます、
降り注ぐ雨の中を見ることができる場合
あなたのの歩行としてひもをつまずく場合
場合と呼ばれる名およびあなたの行くように感じる
黒を着ている人々 を見るなら
あなたの悪い日を有するそれらのいずれかが表示する場合、
XD
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

GlassMirror

Quote from: MoonFalll on 2014 May 19, 18:59:24
we could start.

悪い日

かどうかそれはあなたを参照してください悪い日を伝えることができます、
降り注ぐ雨の中を見ることができる場合
あなたのの歩行としてひもをつまずく場合
場合と呼ばれる名およびあなたの行くように感じる
黒を着ている人々 を見るなら
あなたの悪い日を有するそれらのいずれかが表示する場合、
XD

No Japanese text please!

MoonFalll

i was doing japanese poetry... and lets start!!

Death and Shadedsword walked in to the everfree, deciding that they could try and earn their cutie marks there. Death jumped on the first rock he saw, and gave a smile as if to say: We made it! Shadedsword smiled too.

GlassMirror

Quote from: MoonFalll on 2014 May 19, 19:13:53
i was doing japanese poetry... and lets start!!

Death and Shadedsword walked in to the everfree, deciding that they could try and earn their cutie marks there. Death jumped on the first rock he saw, and gave a smile as if to say: We made it! Shadedsword smiled too.

Well that's fine, since i'm learning Japanese ^-^

*All of a sudden someone pushes him down and starts laughing, another one comes after and looks worried*

MoonFalll

When Shadowsheild fell off the rock from the push, making a silent"Gaaaaaah" And Shadedsword broke his fall. "Not funny!" Shadedsword said in a cheeky voice, as if he couldnt hear himself and he wondered if he was saying words correct. Shadow got off Shaded and nodded his thanks.

GlassMirror

Tablet: (laughing) You should've seen the look on your face!!! You looked like a sissy filly! lol
GM: Tablet! That wasn't nice!

*GM walks to Shadedword and Shadowsheild*
GM: Are y'all ok?

MoonFalll

Shadedsword blinked and said in the cheeky voice, "Shadowsheild is mute, im deaf, our parents abandoned us 10 moons ago when we were born, we have barely kept alive. Yeah, we are living it to the limit." He said with annoyed eyes. He wasnt usually friendly with strangers, then again, he only has known his brother, so who could blame him if he thought everyone were jerks due to his parents? Shadowsheild was better, He nodded and held out a hoof.

GlassMirror

Quote from: MoonFalll on 2014 May 19, 21:03:35
Shadedsword blinked and said in the cheeky voice, "Shadowsheild is mute, im deaf, our parents abandoned us 10 moons ago when we were born, we have barely kept alive. Yeah, we are living it to the limit." He said with annoyed eyes. He wasnt usually friendly with strangers, then again, he only has known his brother, so who could blame him if he thought everyone were jerks due to his parents? Shadowsheild was better, He nodded and held out a hoof.

Tablet: So what does that have to do with us? my dad never knew his parents, and he raised himself in a hidden forest with a bunch of stupid animals. Y'all just weren't lucky

GM: What's deaf? what's mute? I'm GlassMirror, i'm 3 years old! and this is my meanie brother Tablet! HAI!
Tablet: *Facehoof*

MoonFalll

Last time shaded had looked at Shadow for a second ( forgot to add it ) and he did it again.  "deaf means you cant hear, mute means you cant speak." He paused, blinked, "Im deaf, so Shadow is mouthing what you are saying to me, we learned to communicate with our disestablishes." he said simply. Shadow just nodded again and smiled. Shadow is alot nicer than Shaded.  (XD)

GlassMirror

GM: Kool!
Tablet: Shouldn't you two be in like... A mental hospital?
GM: Tablet!! Stop being a mean dragon! we've just met them and your already bad mouthing them. Maybe you should go, and i'll catch up.
Tablet: I'm not leaving my sister here! and jeez, I-I was only... Playing around with them >:/
GM: Do you have names? :D

MoonFalll

Shaded looked at Shadow and then face hoofed himself. " It is a birth condition, nothing can be done.... also,  im Shadedsword, and my brother is Shadowsheild." Shaded then looekd up at them, and he had to smile, he had a soft spot for the mares, it was ungentalmenly to hurt one. Against part of his code. Shadow made some hand motions after tapping Shaded's flank. "oh.. ok, lets set up camp and cook."He said, and the two padded away ( you came come, or not, your choice.

SnowflakePony

A blind filly runs into the Everfree Forest all alone. She has many places to go in there but will she find her Cutie Mark to get out of the Everfree Forest? Find out in Episode 2!!!
How is snow so bad? It's wonderful.

Go Up