Pitchellia School of Fine Art ( Jump-In )

Started by Tabbyte, 2014 Apr 22, 08:45:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarrBee

Quill was already back in the writing room and continuing from where she'd left off before meeting Act One for the first time. Although it wasn't long before she began feeling drained of inspiration. The young pegasus mare sighed and put the paper away, deciding a walk around the field would clear her head and maybe inspire her a bit more.

RuneAlchemist

[B]"Yep, Aster! Newcomer here at the school!"[/b] Aster replied, either ignoring or being oblivious to Tabbyte's hostility. "Is she really that tough?" She asked, tilting her head in a quizzical fashion. She thought she was a decent enough painter, and she did get in, after all. That meant her artwork was good enough. Maybe not the best, she was sure it wasn't, but she go in. "Well, I'll just have to step up my game then!" She cheerily continued.

"Nice meeting ya! Sorry, but I left a painting and I need to get back to it! See ya round!" With that, Aster happily bounced off, not even getting Tabbyte's name.
My OC's Feel free to tell me what you think of them. I'm open to all constructive criticism. It will be periodically updated whenever I feel like it~

MoonFalll

Moon sat off to find a sculpting room, Shadedsword set off for the room for writing, while SilverBells went back to the music room.
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

StarrBee

Quill Ink had returned to the writing room and was happily writing away when she heard someone enter. Her head spun around and she saw ShadedSword

MoonFalll

Shaded gave her a nod. "I'm working on a bio on dragons, sorry to interrupt." He padded in, and pulls out a book with some unwrote-in pages, and got to work. Silver loosened her collar so it wouldnt jingle and sat, playing violin and singing silent night. Moon narrowed his eyes at a rock. "Hmmm.."
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

StarrBee

"I- it's fine." Quill replied timidly. She returned to her work, not wanting to bother shaded sword.

MoonFalll

He stared at the finished book, his quil sizzling, and the pages words cackling and the flame on them dieing out. * blows on the quil and puts it in the ink jar. "There." Her turns around,  looking at her. "Sorry i wasnt being friendly. Shadedsword, you??" He held out a hoof, smiling.

StarrBee

"I'm Quill Ink." She replied, shaking his hoof timidly. "It's nice to meet you."

MoonFalll

He blinked at her scroll. "Your a writer??" He asked, intrigued.

StarrBee

Quill blushed softly. "Y-yes..." She stammered nervously.

MoonFalll

"Wanna help with a book series im gonna start writing??" He asked. I rmember what "The shadow" said.. always make friens when you can.

StarrBee

Quill's heart almost jumped straight out if her chest. "R-really?" Se asked. I-it would be an honour to work with you." The pegasus finished.

MoonFalll

"Thanks.." He blushed from the answer/compliment. "I'm thinking maybe a story about ponies on a island in a far away land, trying to escape.. but i'm not sure about a lot of things for it." He said, his eyes lit up. Moon started sculpting, after the cloud faded, it showed to be a fountain of somepony with no water. Their sister, SilverBells, put it down, and went to find another instrument.

StarrBee

Quill smiled. "Ponies on a mysterious far away island sounds good! They could have washed up there and have little memory." She suggested softly.

Tabbyte

"  Questions, questions, questions. A few days ago, you probably saw another pony walk past your apartment and stop. Maybe you where practicing art when you where inside your apartment or maybe outside busking or painting for others. Those typical looking ponies ore almost like talent agents for younger ponies... Classes are about range from 30minutes to 1 hour, with homework that varies in completion time. If you wish to change classes then ask me. Students choose their home room and then are assigned to sorted classes after that. Also, if you are sent the note about one hundred bits a month, but if you join without the note it is about five hundred bits.. Boarding can be requested if you come past me.. " Pitch says as she reads a book.

( I rushed this .. Soz )

Act One

With the line of questioning been answered for him, Act One decided that it was time for him to leave it at that. He left the room thanking the principle for the time and then went off to think of what to do.

"100 bits." He knows that this is an offer that was quite generous, however this will require a second job and without a fixed rate of pay he was not sure if he could get the money. if an apple was worth two-five bits, then the food budget might be a bit expensive with this offer given to him. On top of that he'll need to buy his own equipment. Never the less, he decides to find the ceramics class to sign up for it.

The rest might fall into place.
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

StarrBee

((Anyone want to bring this rp back, or is it too late to try?))

MoonFalll

( XD lets try, bro.) Shaded nodded. "Yeah, im thinking they even forget what their cutie mark means.. and they try and figure it out." He said simply. He pulls out a rough draft of the first paragraphs..
"The ponies, washed on shore were unconscious. With a start, one woke and stretched,seeing her surroundings, her mind set into panic and she took off her specticals, polishing them rushishly, a thing she did when she was in panic. The next awoke, and stared a her, the stallion was speechless, first, they were on an island, second, he couldnt really even remember his name! "Where in the stars shining am i?" He said, partly to himself, and partly to the other pony." Said the first one.

StarrBee

"That sounds great!" Quill said softly.

Act One

Staring at the slab of grey on the table in front of him, the stalion is drawing a blank in his mind. He is suffering from that well known dilema: having what you need, but no ideas to work with.
Giving a degected sigh, Act One tucks the clay into some plastic wrap to keep it air-locked. Rather than struggling and working with no inspiration, he got up and left the room to get some lunch. Maybe a full stomach and the use of a pencil on paper might build some imagination.

He headed down the hall and into the food court. There wasn't too many others there as he was early. After fetching a tonato and bay leaf sandwich and juice, he sat down at a bench and leaned on his hand.
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Go Up