Pitchellia School of Fine Art ( Jump-In )

Started by Tabbyte, 2014 Apr 22, 08:45:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MoonFalll

(lunch time, eh???)
"Thats the lunch bell!' Shadedsword exclaimed, and gathered his things up. As he headed down, his brother and sister had heard it and met up, then headed for the lunch room
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

StarrBee

Quill Ink made her way to the lunch hall and got some food. When looking for a place to sit, she saw Act One sitting at a table. She decided to go and sit by him since after the assembly he'd just dissappeared. Although he looked like he was almost finished the pegasus trot over.
"Hi again. Can I sit with you?" She asked politely.

Act One

2014 May 12, 18:55:24 #122 Last Edit: 2014 May 12, 19:00:16 by Act One
... The sisters' battle... Sun and moon... Alternate histories and futures...
Act was brainstorming while finishing his meal. He reached towards folklore, events and important characters.
... Discord ... the 3 races' kingdoms... mystical creatures...
Writing down his suggestions to himself, he breathes a sigh of strain. Progress was building and recognise by the young stalion, but he also knows this may take more tine and focused decisions to find what his first project should be based on.

Ears picking up a familiar voice, and a face peering from behind him. Breaking his spell of consentration, he smiles and clops the bench space beside himself.

"Actually, since my current social circle is limited, I wouldn't say no to one of the few ponies here that I know."
He sits up straight, trying to show some dignity to the mare and starts to feel more relaxed.
"How are you getting on so far? Found a class to join?"
((Sorry if there was an unwanted time skip. I just wanted Act to do something while other classes were going on. Hence his "early lunch."))
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

MoonFalll

Moon ate some blue cheese, SilverBells ate some mini cookies in the shape of bells that seemed silver, one of her favorite things the make, and Shadedsword ate coal on a picnic blanket from a picnic basket. "Delicous, Silver!" Moon praised. Silver smiled, "Thanks!"
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

StarrBee

"I've found a writing class and it's going well, how about you?" Quill asked before taking a bite of an apple.

Act One

"Heh, I dunno - does slapping a slab of clay onto a table and stare at it for about an hour count as progress?"
He gives a cheeky chuckle and pick up his notes.
"I thought it'll be better if I just stepped away, refill my gut and brainstorm some ideas.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

StarrBee

2014 May 13, 10:59:00 #126 Last Edit: 2014 May 16, 13:44:35 by Quill Ink
Quill giggled softly. "I don't think staring at clay is progress, but it's a start." Quill smiled at him cheekily then stood up. "We'll, I guess I should leave you to gather inspiration. Good luck!"

Act One

"Thanks, and yourself." He gives a little salute to wave her off and looks back to the pad.
Hang on... Am I waving off a great chance to figure this out?

He picks himself off his rump and starts to chase after the lilac pony.
"Hey, hang on a sec, Quill! He walks up to her and asks, "Would you mind helping me out? I figured a writer may know some good books for reference or have ideas of a great story, maybe letting me sculpt a character/monster/thing to work on..."

StarrBee

Quill blushed softly but smiled. "I'd be happy to help you out. It doesn't seem to hard to find or invent a creature for you to sculpt and hey, it could be fun!" She grinned at Act.

Act One

"Fantastic!"
Act stomped the floor excitedly and gave his friend a happy expression.
"But dont use up time you need to work on your projects. I'll help when I can too, if that's possible. If now's a good time, we can head to the library. Otherwise, we can find a better time for you for a meet-up."

StarrBee

Quill smiled, Act's excitement was quite contagious. "I can go to the library now." She said with a smile. Quill Ink honestly couldn't wait to visit the library and probably would have gone on her own later on anyway.

Act One

"Alright! Well let's get to it!

The 2 ponies enter the library, they stroll into an impressive array of oak book shelves and study areas. Act rushes towards the section of non-fiction.
"Quill, you look for any good stories thar you know will help, I'll look for history and monster/creature indexs."

StarrBee

"Okay." she answered with a smile, bouncing gleefully towards the fiction books.
She began scanning through books, looking for some kind of interesting fantasy creature that Act could sculpt. There were a few interesting creatures in the books, but the one that interested her the most was the eastern dragon. She decided to see what Act thought about it.
"Act! Come here a second!" she called in a hushed voice.

Act One

Somehow carrying himself with his hind legs and shelving about 7 or 8 books in a cradle of fore legs, Act tried to hurry to Quill's side. A couple of books tumbled and fell onto the floor as he stepped close.
"The Error of Discord."
"Art within magic: A picture manual."
"Tales beyond the sea."
These were the titles that didn't make it to the meeting point.

With the remaining books, Act puts them as gently onto the floor as possible before he clattered into a shelf. Wiping away some sweat from his brow, he looks at Quill to figure out what she had found.
"What did you find? Anything good?"

StarrBee

Quill smiled at Act and showed him the picture in the book. "What do you think of an eastern dragon? It will take a lot of skill to sculpt, but hey, you might be a really amazing sculpture, I don't know." She said with a smile. The pegasus showed her friend the picture of the thin and twisted dragon.

((Yay, finally worked out colours... I think))

Act One

((Whoop, Whoop!! The rainbow welcomes you to the Purple side! ;) ))

"Hmm, Kinda looks like a snake with tiny claws, a croc's head and long whiskers... This could work, but I'm sure there's lots of others to look through. If not, we could look into a story or scene where this creature is the focus of it..."
He looks back to to quill with a glimmer of success in his eyes.

"This is a great start, but I'm not finished yet! Is there any other unusual creatures around?"
His head dives into the book and flicks over the pages while Quill is holding the book.

StarrBee

Quill smiled and began searching through other book whilst struggling to hold the book up for Act. She gave a sigh of defeat and put the book down to make her searching easier.

MoonFalll

Moon started talking about putting one of his sculptures into one of the stories Shadedsword was writing. "It could be the statue in the court yard.." He was talking about the story Shadedsword was working on called "The Academy For The Gifted and Unusuals" ( I might actually put it on my FIM fiction XD). SilverBells just listened to them as she ate for bell-like cookies

Go Up