Escape RP (Open/Jump-In)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Dec 17, 19:15:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Escape. The one and only task for unfortunates. Taking from their everyday lives and dumped into a mass of obstacles. Seperated from their friends and families these ponies and others will have to work together to escape.

Room 0 - Starting area, where the kidnapped individuals are put before the obstacle course begins.

Room 1 - Jumping Platforms. Multiple floating platforms on top of water which have to be traversed in order to escape to the next room. The platforms can be moved around and will sink if damaged or too much force or weight is applied to them.

Name:
Description/Personality/Backstory:
Picture/Visual Description

Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Wild: Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
Spoiler: pictures • show

Game groggily woke up, strangely not remembering going to sleep or settling down to begin to sleep. Opening his eyes, he was blinded by a bright light, quickly shielding his eyes the wolf tried to look away but the light was everywhere.

Eventually the light died down and revealed to the overweight wolf that he was in a white room containing multiple other ponies, all of which still remained asleep.

Backing into the wall the wolf was forced onto his stomach and eyed all the ponies cautiously.

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 18, 09:19:27 #1 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 18, 09:23:16 by Aqua Fire
I know I'm in a lot of role plays already, but I'm going to join anyway!

Name: Jessy

Species/Race: Jesterian

Description/Personality/Backstory:
Jessy works as a juggler for party's. One day, when she was performing for a suspicious party, for no children were there, some sort of smoke came, and knocked her unconscious.

Picture/Visual Description

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

(Feel free to make the introduction post. Goes for anyone else who joins, when you post your character also post a first actual RP post.)

Game continued to scan the room, his eyes eventually falling on a strange creature curled up on the floor. The large wolf had never seen anything like her and was unsure if they were to be trusted less or more than the ponies.

Aqua Fire

Jessy's red crystal on her tail started to glow, and she woke up. She was in a room. She looked around, and saw ponies. She then saw a wolf, and she got up, and ran to a corner. She was scared.

Gamepaw

Game watched as the strange creature ran into the corner. Seeing it run Game had decided to let it be, knowing that is what clear faster than him.

(Kinda looks like a digimon.)

Aqua Fire

//Should Jessy be able to understand you?//
Jessy cautiously walked towards the wolf, very slowly.
Who are you? she asked.

Gamepaw

(Probably, will make it easier for the RP.)

"Game." The wolf replied cautiously, still unsure about the strange creature. "You?"

Aqua Fire

Jessy. Jessy the Jesterian. Jessy replied. She looked around. Do you know where we are? She asked the wolf.

Gamepaw

"Jesterian?" Game questioned before answering the question. "And no. Do you know where we are?"

Aqua Fire

Jessy started to juggle her five balls that were on her head.
Yeah, I'm from the Everfree Forest. But I juggle for party's, as you can see. And I don't know where we are, either. Jessy said. She looked around at the other ponys.
Maybe one of them knows. Jessy said.

Gamepaw

"Maybe." Game stated, doubting that the did.

(More horsies required)

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 18, 17:52:00 #11 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 18, 18:02:57 by Aqua Fire
//Ping some people. Maybe they will respond.
@Thundergirl @Purple @GlassMirror //
Guess we got to play the waiting game. Jessy said, sitting down. She was still juggleing her balls. By now, her red light on her tail was off.

GlassMirror

2016 Dec 18, 23:13:58 #12 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 18, 23:22:46 by GlassMirror
Since you pinged me.... I guess! C:

Name: Relic
Species/Race: Dragon Pony
Description/Personality/Backstory: Quiet, calm, chilled, very nice, and quite lazy, Relic lives in a place that's hidden from the rest of the world: The Nevermore!
Picture/Visual Description:
Spoiler: 2017 update • show

*Relic awoke from his long slumber. Looking around, he notices that he is not in his usual living area, in fact, he doesn't recognize the place around him at all. Getting up, he stretches, yawning with a deep gruff sound emitting from his throat. He then spots a dog, rather, a wolf, another pony who was beside the wolf, and other ponies who were behind Relic. As the chain on his back leg rattles, he walks slowly towards the wolf, but stops, realizing that there was no door....*

((is there a door?? xDD))

Gamepaw

(There will be a door, was hoping to get at least 5 pones in it first.)

"Waiting, I`m used to it." Game replied to the jesterian, before noticing the next individual to awaken.

Game looked at the next individual to wake up, noting that they were some sort of dragon hybrid. The wolf slightly more unsure due to the fact they were wearing a chain around their leg.

GlassMirror

*Relic sees that the wolf was growing rather uneasy of him. He isn't sure why though, but it could be because of his presence, or the fact that he seems to be rather different from the other ponies, REALLY different to be exact...*

"Do not worry, I am no threat..."

*Relic looks around once more, trying to figure out why, and how there's no door in sight. x3*

Gamepaw

Game, still not trusting the dragon 100%, relaxed his soft guard and relaxed alongside the jesterian.

"Door 1 Open!" A sudden mechanical voice stated, seemingly coming from all directions at once. "Room 1 - Platforms. All sleeping participants will have to catch up when they awaken. Please proceed through the open door." The voice concluded, a portion of the wall falling into the floor and revealing another room.

GlassMirror

*Relic, shocked at what he just saw and heard, looks at Gamepaw with wide eyes.*

... Did you see that? The door just..."

*He stops. There's no time to be ignorant to something like this now, he thought to himself. He wanted to get out of here, and see if Flutter.... I mean, his friend is ok, and not in the situation he's in. He also wants to make sure everyone else escapes too... He turns back to Gamepaw to see what he was going to do next.*

Gamepaw

Game slowly struggled up to his paws and waddled to investigate the open door, while not really understanding what was happening or trusting anything the wolf still wanted to be set free and this door seemed like the only option.

Once in the room the wolf noted the smell of water and looked up at stairs, apparently leading up to the water. Game now knew that he had to trust the creatures in the room behind him if he wanted to be free of this place.

(P.S. He can't climb stairs.)

GlassMirror

*Relic starts climbing the stairs, also noting the smell of water. He stops to look down at the wolf, who seems to be struggling coming up the stairs...*

"Do you... Need any help?"

*He offers his hoof, well, claws to the wolf to help up.*

Gamepaw

Game nodded and was thankful for the help, it was becoming clear that he will have issues with the rest of this room.

Having been helped to the top the overweight wolf's ears fell as he saw what he was about to do.

Platforms, numerous platforms just floating on the water. The wolf just had trouble getting up a small number of stairs, never mind leaping from platforms to platforms.

Seeing how the end of platform pool was elevated he couldn't even float over.

Go Up