Assassin's Creed

Started by Night Pony, 2012 Jul 01, 17:37:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

I'm mostly scared because I live in the ___ Belt. :l You know. The place where people overreact to some of the most random things sometimes.

People in my city won't let there be a Joe's Crab Shack because they hate the shirts that the restaurant sells. Doesn't stop the shirts from being here anyway, though. People in the Belt also freaked out over The Golden Compass or something?

Anyway, ever since I unlocked The Truth video in AC2, I decided that a movie of the game in this area would probably be a bad idea if people found out that the base of the series' lore is.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Dunno where the Belt is. I can assume it's in the USA (since I'm under the impression that you're from the US. Sorry if that's not the case). But yeah people will always find something to overreact. Be it grown ups liking ponies, Derpy being edited, Twi getting a pair of wings and so forth.

Buuut the movie is during the first game so it should not include anything from that lore. If they don't change the story to include it that is.  :I

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

McSleuthburger

Though I doubt the movie/s will do well, maybe the first one could do well just for the fact that usually movies have to try and explain things that 10+ hour games explain in 1.5-2.5 hours
With the first one had alot of repeating things so maybe they could do well with the story

If they ever tried to make others I could see problems just for that fact above, they have limited time to explain and much larger picture

btw I live in the Fun Belt :D
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Sep 22, 15:53:04
Dunno where the Belt is. I can assume it's in the USA (since I'm under the impression that you're from the US. Sorry if that's not the case). But yeah people will always find something to overreact. Be it grown ups liking ponies, Derpy being edited, Twi getting a pair of wings and so forth.

Buuut the movie is during the first game so it should not include anything from that lore. If they don't change the story to include it that is.  :I

Yeah, I live in the US. More specifically, I live in Texas, which is part of the um... *ahem* Bible Belt. Where we have a larger concentration of people who get needlessly angry about things they consider immoral or blasphemous, even if it's something tiny like a Joe's Crab Shack shirt that says "My waitress gave me crabs ... at Joe's Crab Shack!"

HatakeSakasha

I love AC SO MUCH!!!! :D It's the best game in the world!!!!! :3  ^-^ I really love all the AC Series!! Connor is my favourite character because I love natives alot!natives are awesome! :D ^-^

Ramisha

My favorite is Altair (well I've only played the first part but from what I've read, Altair is a true mysterious Assassin while Ezio is overpowered and everyone hates Connor...  >.< )

Night Pony

Wow this got revived.  :P

Anyway Altair is my favourite followed by Ezio, Connor is my least favourite because I do not know. Maybe because some of his lines were not good or his character wasn't well/enough developed. Though Edward is looking pretty good and will probably rank up above Connor. :D

Chishio Kunrin

People love suave characters. :] They don't necessarily have to be ladies men. As long as they're cool and suave.

Ramisha

I think Edward will be the best. He fights sharks and has a boat and he can ACTUALLY HIDE.

Ramisha

Do you realize we've never actually seen Altair without his hood?
Spoiler: show

you're welcome

Night Pony

Actually we have in Revelations. We have a look of his entire life there.

Ramisha

Oh well.
I haven't got to that one. Must be interesting... hmm...

John Pone

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Sep 22, 15:46:56
I'm mostly scared because I live in the ___ Belt. :l You know. The place where people overreact to some of the most random things sometimes.

People in my city won't let there be a Joe's Crab Shack because they hate the shirts that the restaurant sells. Doesn't stop the shirts from being here anyway, though. People in the Belt also freaked out over The Golden Compass or something?

Anyway, ever since I unlocked The Truth video in AC2, I decided that a movie of the game in this area would probably be a bad idea if people found out that the base of the series' lore is.

It took me a min to figure that out and yeah,  could see this going well >.>
Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Oct 18, 12:58:06
My favorite is Altair (well I've only played the first part but from what I've read, Altair is a true mysterious Assassin while Ezio is overpowered and everyone hates Connor...  >.< )

Are you telling me that guns hidden in your wrists is op? CERTAINLY NOT
Edward ftw

Ramisha

I think Assassin's Creed is the perfect game for me.
I've always wanted to b a spy/secret agent when I was a kid, and now this talk of assassins... Wow!
When I got the first game I almost exploded from happiness. I literally jumped around from happiness.
But in my opinion they never should have introduced Desmond and the modern templars. They should have just let us control the ancient assassins, without the confusion.
Oh, and I really don't like it
how they killed Desmond... Why? >A< it's so sad... I never really liked him.. but they should have at least let him have some kids so the Assassin legacy continues.

Oh, also, I wanna know, why did you buy the game? What brought you to it?

John Pone

2014 Jan 13, 16:24:05 #74 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 13, 16:42:56 by McSleuthburger
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jan 13, 15:59:59
I think Assassin's Creed is the perfect game for me.
I've always wanted to b a spy/secret agent when I was a kid, and now this talk of assassins... Wow!
When I got the first game I almost exploded from happiness. I literally jumped around from happiness.
But in my opinion they never should have introduced Desmond and the modern templars. They should have just let us control the ancient assassins, without the confusion.
Oh, and I really don't like it
how they killed Desmond... Why? >A< it's so sad... I never really liked him.. but they should have at least let him have some kids so the Assassin legacy continues.

Oh, also, I wanna know, why did you buy the game? What brought you to it?

Because he's a bad pony and cant be developed any further (sound familiar? :p)

I played it cause my brother played it. Funny enough, AC1 is one of the reasons why my brother hates the xbox. He played the ezio arc a lot, barely touched one mission on Haytham before (almost) throwing AC3 out the window, and turned into a hermit when playing AC4.

Night Pony

I was on a roll after playing [PROTOTYPE] and Darksiders (which both had hooded protagonists) and I've already heard about Assassin's creed so I decided to try it.

Ramisha

I... um--- somethjing terrible has happenned to me and I mustn't discuss it here... but assassin's creed is helping me... I'm running around and doing the assassinoation contracts to help my anger...

and I'm gonna collect a hundred feathers for her.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jan 14, 09:46:48
and I'm gonna collect a hundred feathers for her.

I hate collectibles but for whatever reason Ive collected all of them in every game
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Night Pony

I dislike pointless collectables, so I collected only some of them. :P

John Pone

With any game with collectables, I'm super motivated at the start "Right, i'm going to collect them all, and THIS time I defiantly will" Then towards the end i just want to finish the game :p

Go Up