Assassin's Creed

Started by Night Pony, 2012 Jul 01, 17:37:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

2012 Jul 01, 17:37:31 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 02, 06:21:57 by Night Pony
So i noticed a lack of a general AC thread so I am making one.
Post everything from original trailers and gameplay to fan made content or just comment about the games.

I will start off with this awesome song by Miracle of sound.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

I love the Assassin's Creed series. <3 You know that there are now also movies and comics of AC, too? I think they're made by Ubisoft. They're official canon of the AC universe.

I have one of the movies, Lineage. It was on sale at GameStop, so I was like "Booyah! Gimme!" It's kind of like a live-action prologue for AC2. o_O But it follows um... Giovanni. Ezio's dad. I think the end of the movie connects to a part in the AC2 game, when young Ezio asks his father what a banker (Giovanni) is doing leaving in the middle of the night all the time.

Also, I have Signature Edition of Assassin's Creed: Revelations, which I haven't played yet. Signature Edition comes with a code for you to use to download the game's sound track and an animated short film Assassin's Creed: Embers.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

I have watched Embers but not the movies.I should do a search on them.  :)

Chishio Kunrin

I remember when GameStop asked Tobuscus to literal their Signature Edition commercial for them. ^-^ I saw it on TV. It was awesome.
Spoiler: Video • show
[center]
[/center]

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 01, 19:31:55
I remember when GameStop asked Tobuscus to literal their Signature Edition commercial for them. ^-^ I saw it on TV. It was awesome.
[center]
[/center][/spoiler]

His name is target, he doesn't even deserve a name

Night Pony

2012 Jul 02, 06:21:34 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 02, 15:06:19 by Night Pony
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 01, 19:31:55
[center]
[/center][/spoiler]

I wonder when he will make the literal for AC3.I can't wait to see it.

Edit:New trailer!  :3
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/exvmj2/assassin-s-creed-iii-4th-of-july-trailer

Chishio Kunrin

Meh, not as awesome as the official trailer.
Spoiler: show

I love how he says "They speak of liberty and justice. But for who?" And I freakin' love the music!

Also, that trailer is a lot more family friendly than the Assassin's Creed: Lineage movie. I swear, man. I wasn't expecting that. o_O Like I said, Lineage is live-action. And Giovanni fights and assassinates people, but it's more realistic than the games. I would honestly suggest that you probably not watch it with kids, since they used really really good special effects, and they do quite show the injuries and such in Lineage.

Night Pony

I'm the only kid in the house so no problem there.  :D
Also thanks for reminding me about the movie i shall search for it now.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 02, 17:04:39 #8 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 02, 17:08:35 by Chishio Kunrin
Should be able to find it at GameStop if there is GameStop where you are. ^-^ I was surprised to find out there's no GameStop in England. Or at least, my English friend says so. English people must get their special pre-order editions from some other store, then. I mean, people in England get extra stuff in some games for pre-ordering from a certain store, right? Pre-ordering AC: Revelations from GameStop got people Signature Edition of it.

Though, honestly, I didn't even pre-order Revelations. :P My mom went to GameStop to get it for me for Christmas. She picked up the first brand new one she saw instead of getting a used one, and it turned out to be Signature Edition. We sometimes have some pretty awesome luck with GameStop. After all, the only reason we have Collector's Edition of Skyrim is because one of the GameStops in our town had some left over and took $50 off the price. lol

And hey, the only reason I got into the AC series is because I saw a brand new AC2 on sale 50% off at GameStop. I asked my mom's friend Amanda about it, and she said I'd love it.

Night Pony

2012 Jul 02, 17:15:53 #9 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 02, 17:17:35 by Night Pony
No Gamestop here,only Pulsar.But do not worry!I will find it somehow.  :D

videogamehunter

Assassin Creed. I'm not going to lie I love that game. I get confuse with the story a little but that ok. I can't wait for Assassin Creed 3 comes out. Me and my friend requested days off from work and were going to hang out at Game Stop a day before the game comes out.

lurk852

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 02, 16:26:07

I love how he says "They speak of liberty and justice. But for who?" And I freakin' love the music!

That's so ridiculously awesome (and awesomely ridiculous?) - I bought the original AC for $5 on Steam, and now I'm really tempted to actually play it.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 03, 01:34:33
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 02, 16:26:07

That's so ridiculously awesome (and awesomely ridiculous?) - I bought the original AC for $5 on Steam, and now I'm really tempted to actually play it.

Beware, the first AC can be kinda glitchy. x3 They fixed the problems in AC2. Hey, even the characters in AC2 tell you that the interface has been improved.

Book Smarts

AC glitched on me during the tutorial where your suppose to beat the person shouting rants for info. He wasn't giving up so I started punching him around town and after a minute of hitting him, a clone of the guy spawned in where he was standing originally.

There was literally two of him  :I

Night Pony

Now we know who will play as the assassin in the movie.
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118056333

Chishio Kunrin

Huh. Is it just gonna be another of those little direct-to-DVD more-of-the-lore movies? I honestly hope there won't be an actual Hollywood movie following the games. I'd never get to see it in theaters because certain people around here would probably protest it like they protested the Golden Compass.

After all, part of the story might be taken as "offensive" to the easily-offended individuals here in the Bible Belt. :l

Pa_Kalsha

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 09, 17:11:12
Huh. Is it just gonna be another of those little direct-to-DVD more-of-the-lore movies? I honestly hope there won't be an actual Hollywood movie following the games.

With Fassbender in the title role, I doubt it'll be direct-to-DVD.

Woodkid's Iron EP was used the adverts for AC:R, and simply doesn't get enough love:

That's one heck of a song.
Pinkie Pie got a job in a clock factory - she spent all day making faces

www.cheerfulomelette.co.uk

Night Pony

I'm reviving this topic because I find it useless to make a new one.
AC4: Black flag has been announced!

WARNING! Video contains violence.
Spoiler: Debut Trailer • show

Post your opinions, hopes and everything else.  :D

Chishio Kunrin

I heard rumors, and rumors of rumors. o_O I wasn't sure if I should believe them.

1. Oh meh glob, dual wielding! :3 No wai!
2. Since Ubisoft said 3 was our last game with Desmond, I have to assume that whoever's reliving the memories of this pirate isn't Desmond. Who, then? And why?
3. Pirates? This means more naval battle, doesn't it? Why do they keep leaning more toward naval battle and less toward actual assassinating?

Night Pony

As I've heard the new protagonist is Edward Kenway, father of Haythem Kenway. It is based during the golden age of piracy around the Caribbean I think.  There will be modern setting but as I've heard you play as yourself (hoping for a character creator but doubt it). As the trailer shows there will be naval battles(which is a + IMO) probably there will be still assassinations (as seen) and there will be underwater action. o_O
Also dual wielding was introduced in AC3  =P but I hope they let us dual wield same weapons like in the trailer.

User actions
Print
Go Up