World of Discord (RP)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Sep 12, 13:00:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadechaser

Shadechaser continued to follow the path her memories were taking her, but one thing kept eluding her. She did know what was before, but now she seems to be keen on where everything is, yet she sees not, nor feels anything. As blind as a bat that never learned echolocation. When she was through the memories, she seemed to be close to the Hidden Land. She felt the urge to feel the shadows of an ancient structure.

[glow=purple,2,300]This feeling... new yet familiar... Still blind, still unable to interact with the world around... yet still feeling the shadows that were once felt.[/glow] She thought as she walked through the land.

After she entered the garden that housed the Ancient Willow, she went to its trunk and rested.
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

The Clockwork King

Queb stayed silent for the moment, mentally reminding himself to thank Bleyd for his assistance no matter the outcome. As soon as this 'Armor Wing' entered his presence he had begun to feel...uneasy. The energy given off by this solitary being was far out of proportion from the physical form, no farmpony had that much energy, not even Applejack. The energy also smelled sweet to him, not honey-sweet or fragrant, more sickly, like a bear eating more honey than it could manage. An eye had to be kept on that one, he decided. Leaning down to Bane's level, Queb asked as quietly as he could
That Armor Wing, is she native around here? Her energy is...odd...
Feeling that some eyes were on him, being at least two ponies high meant he stood out a little from crowds, Queb bristled
Greetings, my children of life, may your harvests be bount...bunt...good and plenty! Come, gather and I shall recite you times of old as we share our harvests!
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

Princess_Luna

Speedy Dove moved faster but was ready to fly away if needed. She tryed to get the attenion of the ponys at the farm Hey! Are you friend or foe? She shouted to the strangers. She was going to ask what happened and what time it was.
Rub some bacon on it.

Bane Emural

Bane looks at Speedy Dove. "Strange, this one doesn't feel of this time but of different." He starts walking towards Speedy. "We are friend, who are you and what brings you here?"
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

Princess_Luna

Speedy Dove slowed to a stop. I'm Speedy Dove... I woke up in Everfree a moment ago. I'm here because... because. She thought for a moment and looked up, a small trace of fear left on her face. I don't remember why... all I know is that the elements of harmony could not stop a thing called discord. Other then that it's all foggy to me. Speedy looked behind Bane at the farm. What happened to Sweet Apple Acers? And why does the forest look so different?
Rub some bacon on it.

bauccgia0

((Where'd everyone go? It seems like people are just dropping out.))

Shadechaser

As Shade rested, she still had those memories of times before, or without, Discord. She would remain resting for until she is truly cured. (In a GM post, or two.) Memories that stood out lasted longer. One she remembered was the sight of Fluttershy falling from the clouds above. Though, she could not remember anything after she calmed animals. After remembering a few different events, this same memory came back, but Shade remembered the Sonic Rainboom before Fluttershy calmed the animals, and after she fell from the clouds.

[glow=purple,2,300]Is this a sign... or is it just something I should know?[/glow]

She decides to keep that refreshed in her mind. The memory seems precious.

((Any memories that you desire to out into Shade's mind will be considered, Magus.))
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Chirp

"A..Another child of yours is transformed? That's horrible! You can't keep walking, you have been for a thousand years! Isn't there another way? Can't we.. I don't know, reverse the spell or something?" Koalemos said, shocked to hear Derpy would have to do this all over again to save her second daughter. Her determination was nearly inspirational, or maybe it was because she had no other option. Was her spirit so broken she wouldn't think of anything else, or was she so afraid to lose her daughters that she dared not speak up to Discord?
"You've lived before Discord's rule. How come he didn't always rule? Do you know of a way to stop him?"

Bane Emural

"I am Bane Emural, the lone pony that has lived in that shack on the edge of Everfree. I have lived there even before... the incident. You have been gone for a long time, I don't know if you were either asleep or lost in time. Things have changed while you were away. Sweet Apple Acres has turned to Sweet Rock Acres. The land around you has transformed and taken over by the influences of Chaos. And Discord rules over Equestria, not Celestia or Luna. It has been a thousand years since that dreadful incident but me and a few others are working on a way to take back Equestria."
As Time passes by, so does the winds of the Storms, the water of the Seas, and the rock of the Earth. As all things go, from Life to Death, the sands of Time passes by. ~ Bane Emural

Asterian Starfall

Asterian stood amongst the group, never speaking or making a sound, save the occasional cocking of his repeater. Many things ran through his mind. Before Clockwork's demise, he was almost care-free, not questioning the situation or the world he was in. Now, though, he began to doubt his actions. [glow=yellow,2,300]"What do we do with Discord if we win?" "Will we win?" "What should happen if we lose?" "What is to become of Chrysteel and I when this is over?"[/glow]

He just... stood there, unable to voice anything. *Click, chink, cha-kink*
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Princess_Luna

1000 years and Discord is ruler! I hope they still have order. Are apples still a thing or no? And what can some silly rocks do? Speedy pulled her wings in, feeling safe around this future pony.
Rub some bacon on it.

Omega_Khaos

Amor Wing looks at Speedy Dove and says, "[glow=orange,2,300]T' be honest wit' ya, only place ah know of that still has apples is the hidden land of the Everfree. Ah think twas called Avalon.

The rocks that were probably spoken of are rock monsters. Don't look 'em in the eyes unless ya know how to scar 'em. Did that 'bout a few seasons back. Hit one up side its head so hard it broke apart. Please tell me, they aren't given y'all a hard time now are they?
[/glow]"

Princess_Luna

Speey looked at Amor. Rock monsters? Are you talking about that chicken looking thing with red eyes and a snake tail?
Rub some bacon on it.

bauccgia0

Laserbolt sat there, watching Asterian silently collapse.

Great, I'm gonna have to be the moral-less one in the group. Well, here goes...

[glow=black,2,300]Asterian, I can tell you're freakin' out, don't do that. Clockwork was more machine than pony, anyway. He probably didn't feel a thing.[/glow]

He braced himself for the criticism, knowing hopelessness would give way to anger, and drive.

Everypony needs somepony to prove wrong.

Bane Emural

"Never seen a rock golem before have you? They are large rock-like beasts that feeds upon the living. That chicken turns ponies into stone."

((Bane looking futurisitic? I have never heard that before. Bane always looks old because he is old. And he wears the old, torn up cloak of his.))

Princess_Luna

((No not looking futuristic. He is from the future so he is a future pony)) Rock golem... sounds odd. Speedy walked twards the rock farm. This is a farm for rocks... so do ponys eat rocks now?
Rub some bacon on it.

Bane Emural

((Actually he was born 51,000 years ago.))

Bane follows Speedy. "That depends on who you talking about. I don't eat rocks but other things the Everfree provide."

Princess_Luna

((Oh ok)) Who runs the farm? The Apples use to run it... and the only ponys that ever worked on rock farms are the Pies. Speedy realizes all the questions she has asked within the small amount of time that she has been awake. Sorry if I'm asking to many questions.
Rub some bacon on it.

Omega_Khaos

2013 Nov 11, 18:30:41 #1258 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 11, 18:33:14 by Omega_Khaos
Amor Wing says, "[glow=orange,2,300]No problem, sugar cube. Ya look like a deer caught in a stagecoach light.[/glow]
((More like, deer caught in a headlight.))
[glow=orange,2,300]Am more than glad to help ya get on the right track. Name's Amor Wing. Nice ta meet ya. Hey Apple Pie, May Ah talk ta ya alone for a moment?[/glow]" Amor wing looks to Apple Pie.

((Am using new color so easier to read.))

The Wandering Magus

Derpy smiled sadly as she trotted along next to Koalemos.  "Long... ago... the... Sisters... used... the... Elements... of... Harmony.  But... They... are... statues... now..." she whispered, as tears came to her eyes, "and... the... Six... Bearers... are... Discord's... slaves."

The legend of the horned, winged ponies, twice as tall as other ponies, one that controlled the Sun, and another that controlled the Moon, in a time long, long ago, when something called "day" and "night" happened.  Then Big Banana Discord turned them into statues of silver and gold, and made the Sun and Moon go crazy.  And to this day, they still dance in the sky, waiting for the Destined Ones to come.

The Six Minions, who long, long ago, in a time before almost anyone remembered, were forces of good, the opposites of what they are now.  But then Discord came, and they were changed forever.

Or so the stories went.  The stories also said strange things like the ground being green, or was it brown?  And the sky being blue?  And rocks not being edible?  Clouds being white and filled with only water?  Nobody knew whether to believe any of it; it was so strange to hear about!  Only the very, very old ponies and dragons, usually the ones that got turned into living statues like Grandpa Stone Pie, still talked about those stories.

Apple Pie's head went back and forth as she looked at one stranger and other with a big smile on her face.  "Sure, Auntie Amor!  What'cha need?"

She walked over to her "auntie", more of a close family friend than anything, but with a mischievous look in her eye that said I know you've got something special and different today, Auntie!

-*-*-

Pa Apple Computer coughed awkwardly at Speedy's question.  "Beggin' pardon, miss, but, well, we run Sweet Rock Acres.  Great-great-great... erm, well, our ancestors, Braeburn Apple an' Inkie Octavia Pie, came here ta help out Saint Apple Bloom, or so the family tradition goes.  Grandpa Stone Pie knows more about that."

The living statue chuckled, putting his stone hat back on.  "[glow=brown,200]Well, Ah reckon Ah do.  See, long, long ago, way back when the ground was brown an' the sky was blue, before the clouds were pink, even before the Chaos Castle was there, ol' Saint Apple Bloom, who was Saint Liarjack's sister as you may recall, went an' got herself turned into a Blank by Big Banana Discord.[/glow]"

Cream Pie was entranced by the story, and nearly jumped three feet into the air when she heard a very familiar chuckle next to her.  "S-Saint Liarjack!"

The family gasped as the familiar mare, though orange for some reason, slipped out of her invisibility illusion.  "A mighty bad day ta be meetin', y'all," she smiled.

"Well, Ah'll be, if it ain't the Saint herself!  Though if Ah'm not mistaken, yer a bit more colorful than Ah remembers," blinked Pa Apple Computer in confusion.

The orange mare chuckled.  "Y'all might say nothin' o' th' kind.  It's a real short story, it is.  But lemme not tell y'all.  Ah'm definitely not changed now."

Eyebrows shot up as she grinned.  "What's less, Ah'm definitely still Big Banana Discord's servant.  An' Ah'm definitely th' Element o' Deceit.  An'... Ah'm totally gonna keep lyin' after this sentence."

She took off her ancient Stetson, putting it to her chest in respect as she bowed her head.  "Ah'm sorry fer lyin' ta y'all since most o' y'all can remember, all yer lives fer a lot o' y'all.  Ah don't pretend ta be sinless or perfect; Celestia knows Ah done did some bad, bad things these long centuries.  Ah'm still not Honesty, Stone Pie.  Don't know if Ah ever will be again.  But Ah kin tell ya that Ah'll be doin' th' Kind thing from now on, an' try to make up fer mah sins."
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up