Innocent VS. Corrupt - The Forum Game (ROUND 3 IN-PLAY)

Started by Lary, 2012 Jul 26, 18:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blaze

Lary

Withholding judgement until tomorrow. I need sleep.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Lorelai

I've been following this thread since we began the game. I just haven't been here this afternoon (watched the new Batman, it was good!).

Vote me off if you wish, though it won't do any of you any good besides the Corrupt(ed).

Edit: Oh, and if you really must know, the reason I haven't posted or contributed much is because I haven't really been able to focus on anything other than these writing auditions lately, blagh!

Ozzy

Blaze

Other inactivity, are there any other reasons why we should not vote you?

Lorelai

Like I said, I'm too busy and preoccupied to come up with a solid argument right now. You'll just have to take my word.

PPBG

(("Why are ponies forfeiting? It makes it less entertaining! DD: ...and not just for the players. For the miscellaneous ponies on the sidelines too!" ))
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Tiger

Quote from: PPBG on 2012 Aug 03, 22:51:36
(("Why are ponies forfeiting? It makes it less entertaining! DD: ...and not just for the players. For the miscellaneous ponies on the sidelines too!" ))

Lolextremelylateresponse.exe

Of course, Lorelai could be lying. But what more of a choice do we have?

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lary

Lorelai has reached a majority vote, and has been banished from Ponyville.

Alignment: Innocent
Role: Civilian
Power: The Innocent Civilian has the power to vote in the Day-Phase. Nothing else.

Take this in. I will begin Night-Phase shortly.

Tiger

Sponk

Blah blah blah.

Tiger

"Shut up you!"

Okay, analyse situation.

Remaining players: Blaze, Ozzy, Zilla, Eclair, Me
Trusted players: None
Kind of trusted players: Blaze
Lesser kind of trusted players: Ozzy, Zilla
Neutral: Eclair

Basically, I suspect everyone, though Blaze is who I least suspect, but still suspect.
Ozzy stated that both Lorelai and Eclair were kind of just not paying attention rather than trying not to be under the radar. Now that I think of it, that might kinda rule out Eclair for me...

OR he and Eclair are working with each other and Ozzy is trying to protect Eclair.
...sometimes I feel like I overthink things.

Zilla stated that my aggresiveness and anger at Sponk was suspicious. It's like Legulus, kind of trying to get the group somewhere (and failing at it).

I'm not sure. I think I'll think this over before dozing off. G'night guys.

Lary

NIGHT-PHASE THREE

Locking the topic until it is over. Corrupt members, decide who you wish to exile, then send me the decision. Cops and Doctors, send me your decisions on who you wish to use your powers on.

Lary

The night has ended. Nopony has disappeared in the night.

DAY-PHASE THREE

5 ponies are in play. 3 will be required for a banishment.

Blaze

Eclair

Zilla

I personally don't trust anyone. Though since we need three people to vote out someone I'll have to think about this a bit.
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

Tiger

My Tiger sense is trying to convince me that Ozzy's the doctor (again), but I don't know ovO

I'm still not sure who to vote out. I might go with voting on Eclair, but you guys can decide your own votes.

Zilla

Yeah. Ozzy is the most trusted one out of everyone here. If he's on, the three of us could try voting out Eclair with you Tiger.
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

Go Up