[Herd] Asylum - A guild that loves its insane pony Brothers and Sisters

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 May 02, 07:04:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Mare

Stitchin Time

DOWNLOAAADDD IIIITTT! And don't go to Luna server. It's been taken over by cloppers.

Shadow Mare

Cloppers? Whats that mean? And as for downloading it... I don't own my own pc though I do have pc's in my house but one is my unlce's and the other my mother is always on so I have little to no luck playing...

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Sep 29, 22:50:26
Cloppers? Whats that mean? And as for downloading it... I don't own my own pc though I do have pc's in my house but one is my unlce's and the other my mother is always on so I have little to no luck playing...

I wish you were there my friend!

Chishio Kunrin

Innocence! *Hugs*

I kind of miss my innocence. :l

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 30, 04:44:13

Innocence! *Hugs*

I kind of miss my innocence. :l

I fear I must agree. >.< Stupid school bus. >A<

Lord of Madness

Chishio Kunrin

Sometimes, when I talk to myself, I sometimes say something weird or random, and then I ask myself "What?" :o Then, I hope no one heard me.

Stitchin Time

I FOUND MY ULTIMATE CEREAL! APPLEJACKS! They are yummy in milk, and great without so I can still eat them during lent. :3

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Oct 05, 11:54:55
I FOUND MY ULTIMATE CEREAL! APPLEJACKS! They are yummy in milk, and great without so I can still eat them during lent. :3

I haven't had Applejacks in forever. In fact, I haven't seen Applejacks in forever. :I

Weatherboy1

I'm planning on making 2 characters for this Guild so I have two races.

Silver Light
Weatherboy1
Unicorn
Little Bio:I have studied the codes of chaos and insanity, I have gone to Tartarus and back. I have seen one of the forms of the Lord. HAIL MADNESS!

Silver Striker
Weatherboy1
Pegasus
Little Bio: Brother to Silver Light, I have gone along with my Sister to Tartarus. I have seen her point. Madness is the way!

Reason for wanting to join (for real) To help assist The Asylum in Crafting/Economic related issues/ambassador/Event planner.

hyper drive [HD]

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2012 Oct 05, 17:43:46
I'm planning on making 2 characters for this Guild so I have two races.

Silver Light
Weatherboy1
Unicorn
Little Bio:I have studied the codes of chaos and insanity, I have gone to Tartarus and back. I have seen one of the forms of the Lord. HAIL MADNESS!

Silver Striker
Weatherboy1
Pegasus
Little Bio: Brother to Silver Light, I have gone along with my Sister to Tartarus. I have seen her point. Madness is the way!

Reason for wanting to join (for real) To help assist The Asylum in Crafting/Economic related issues/ambassador/Event planner.

your added, I will add you to the front page soon! :D

Little Judas

It's like they gave you all a pill that makes you numb. Don't take the yellow ones.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Shadow Mare

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Oct 13, 18:26:06
It's like they gave you all a pill that makes you numb. Don't take the yellow ones.

:T pie?

Chishio Kunrin

That great feeling you get when you don't let a hater get you angry, and instead you just end up a 19-year-old who pwns a 24-year-old, then signs off with "If you'll excuse me, it's 2 AM. I think I'm gonna go to bed while you nurse that butthurt of yours." :]

I'm sorry for posting this, but considering that I have anger issues, this feels like a huge accomplishment to me. I made myself look at it in a standpoint to where I found the hate kind of humorous.

Besides, that lady cussed out an 11-year-old girl for liking the show. :\

Shadow Mare

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Shadow Mare

I FINALLY MADE A OC PAGE THINGY ABOUT MY OC SHADOW MARE, still gotta do spark though...

Go Up