[Herd] Asylum - A guild that loves its insane pony Brothers and Sisters

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 May 02, 07:04:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Mare

Yo Madness, I had this weird dream that both Shadow Mare and Madness were in the Sonic the Hedgehog level "Wacky Workbench" and you were having a blast  :D being bounched up from the disco looking flashing floor while Shadow Mare was getting furouisly annoyed  :l being bounched.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Sep 08, 23:50:30
Yo Madness, I had this weird dream that both Shadow Mare and Madness were in the Sonic the Hedgehog level "Wacky Workbench" and you were having a blast  :D being bounched up from the disco looking flashing floor while Shadow Mare was getting furouisly annoyed  :l being bounched.

BWAAAHAHAHAAA

Morgan Sententia

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Sep 10, 18:52:51
-.- loll wut?

Picture both Madness and Shadow Mare being launched high up from a flashing disco floor or play Sonic the Hedgehog CD.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Sep 10, 20:01:30
Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Sep 10, 18:52:51
-.- loll wut?

Picture both Madness and Shadow Mare being launched high up from a flashing disco floor or play Sonic the Hedgehog CD.

and now you know : 3

Shadow Mare

Lord of Madness

I have noticed our chat has died a bit... WE NEED SUGGESTIONS! for things that will make our guild more awesome :3

Little Judas

If a guild falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a post?
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Stitchin Time

Shadow Mare

Make sure ya keep that music down a bit, trying to enchant a mace with paralasis here so if any of ya cause me grief, I'll slug ya over and over untill you become fully paralized... and once more for good meausre. I'm allowed to do this because I'm a Dragon Pony and your not so there!

Stitchin Time

Shadow Mare

Stitchin Time

Shadow Mare

Shadow Mare: Oh noting, just cementing my place as overload.

Stitchin Time

Lord of Madness

SO we have a title. mascot. symbol, anyone want to make a theme song that has no words? kinda like our standing around music if it was a game and someone walked into the guild hall. 

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Chishio Kunrin

CHUPACOBBLER! ovO

(Sorry, I had a flashback to when I was 11.)

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Sep 15, 05:25:18

Maybe find an instruMENTAL version of it...

This video is not available in my country ;3;

Go Up