[Herd] Asylum - A guild that loves its insane pony Brothers and Sisters

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 May 02, 07:04:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Little Judas

*Awkwardly clamps his hands around Skyler*
Judas: Like this?

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words

hyper drive [HD]

hope you dont mind madness i have used your quote thrue wisdom you know for an art project with u zinrax in it

we all are awesome

Little Judas

Judas: It might be my lack of social skill but I think the hug has become uncomfortably long.
          *Tries to let Skyler go*

Chishio Kunrin

Just got back from the grocery store. :P I did get Golden Grahams, but I almost walked past them because I was thinking about how I wish I could get and try Jaffa Cakes without having to import them. Turns out, the closest I can get is something called Pim's, so we bought 'em.

Guyyys. :3 I wore my brony shirt, and another girl in the checkout line saw it and said "You're a derp. You're a Derpy Hooves!" Yus!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Sep 07, 17:41:24
hope you dont mind madness i have used your quote thrue wisdom you know for an art project with u zinrax in it

we all are awesome

I DONT UNDERSTAND but I like it by default :3

Little Judas

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 08, 02:27:39

we all are awesome

It means he committed plagiarism, but has a very subtle way of telling you.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Sep 08, 05:20:38
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 08, 02:27:39

we all are awesome

It means he committed plagiarism, but has a very subtle way of telling you.
... lol
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

Someone living in Queensland sent me a friend request on Facebook, and I don't know why. :o Or who he is. I don't understand, guys.

Little Judas

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 08, 14:26:49
Someone living in Queensland sent me a friend request on Facebook, and I don't know why. :o Or who he is. I don't understand, guys.

If it makes you feel any better, we don't understand you girls either... or ourselves as a matter of fact.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Sep 08, 14:29:53

If it makes you feel any better, we don't understand you girls either... or ourselves as a matter of fact.

There's a comma there, guy. :3 Seriously, though, I don't understand why people send friend requests to random people. I'm pretty sure he didn't mistake me for someone else, considering my last name is relatively uncommon.

Little Judas

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 08, 14:33:50
Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Sep 08, 14:29:53

There's a comma there, guy. :3 Seriously, though, I don't understand why people send friend requests to random people. I'm pretty sure he didn't mistake me for someone else, considering my last name is relatively uncommon.

Maybe someone from this forum.

Chishio Kunrin

Little Judas

Chishio Kunrin

GUYS! I just chewed a pistachio shell to try to get it to open more, and I swear, the noises it made was like the tune "My Little Pony, My Little Po--" :I

Lord of Madness

i just got an awesome new keyboard for my desktop! omg it sounds almost like a type writer with each of its keystrokes!!!

Go Up