[Herd] Asylum - A guild that loves its insane pony Brothers and Sisters

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 May 02, 07:04:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 01, 22:49:23
I told my mom, and she thinks I must've hurt myself lifting something at the grocery store yesterday. Sometimes pain from that kind of thing isn't immediate.

Also, the chest pain is something that happens to me sometimes. I'll wake up with the front of my ribcage having a sore pain whenever I move for a while. But it's rarely so bad that I don't wanna move, like it was today, and it has never been bad to where it hurt slightly to even breathe, but it was today. My chest is much better now, though.

What did you lift exactly? It would have to be heavy to cause pain. I injured myself from trying to lift one of those old bulky TV's a few months ago when I was re-arranging my room.

I get sharp pains in my chest sometimes enough to paralyze me for a bit if I moved. But I've had them all my life, and my dad had them when he was younger but they went away as he got older, I still get them now and then but they are mostly gone now and like multiple months apart.

It doesn't feel like it's from your lungs or anything does it, just your rib cage?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Sep 01, 23:19:24
I told my mom, and she thinks I must've hurt myself lifting something at the grocery store yesterday. Sometimes pain from that kind of thing isn't immediate.

Also, the chest pain is something that happens to me sometimes. I'll wake up with the front of my ribcage having a sore pain whenever I move for a while. But it's rarely so bad that I don't wanna move, like it was today, and it has never been bad to where it hurt slightly to even breathe, but it was today. My chest is much better now, though.

What did you lift exactly? It would have to be heavy to cause pain. I injured myself from trying to lift one of those old bulky TV's a few months ago when I was re-arranging my room.

I get sharp pains in my chest sometimes enough to paralyze me for a bit if I moved. But I've had them all my life, and my dad had them when he was younger but they went away as he got older, I still get them now and then but they are mostly gone now and like multiple months apart.

It doesn't feel like it's from your lungs or anything does it, just your rib cage?

I'm weak, so 25 lbs is heavy to me. But this time, we didn't get a 25 lbs box of cat litter. I don't know if I lifted my 24-can box of Coke wrong, or if it maybe came from having to get a 12-pack of water bottles from a shelf above my head.

When my chest hurts, it's just my rib cage. It usually originates from the solar plexus (middle part) or slightly around it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

If it's near the solar plexus it could be gallstones, some of the symptoms are listed here.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/gallstones/DS00165/DSECTION=symptoms

How often do you get check ups? I can't afford them or else I'd get them now and then but pains in the chest can be pretty bad issues sometimes.

I think my last checkup was when I broke my arm.

Chishio Kunrin

Nah, I don't think it's that. The chest pain only ever happens when I wake up, and it's usually in the rib cage itself, like over my heart. It goes away after a while. I think it comes from sleeping wrong.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 02, 01:04:41
Quote from: Trege on 2012 Sep 01, 23:19:24

I'm weak, so 25 lbs is heavy to me. But this time, we didn't get a 25 lbs box of cat litter. I don't know if I lifted my 24-can box of Coke wrong, or if it maybe came from having to get a 12-pack of water bottles from a shelf above my head.

When my chest hurts, it's just my rib cage. It usually originates from the solar plexus (middle part) or slightly around it.

oddly to me it sounds like something I have read up on. You can experience pain in your rib cage or of the rib cage when the heart for a few moments does not get enough oxygen.

Chishio Kunrin

Not enough oxygen? o.O Hmm. Weird. To me, though, it feels a lot like I slept wrong somehow. It's a sore feeling, and it only hurts when I move.

Might be a good time to mention that I have a Vitamin D deficiency.

Morgan Sententia

I had something similar like that a year ago. Whenever i eat or drink something my chest gives out incredible pain. Till i went to the doctors and they told me i had a bug virus...probably from drinking bad milk when i was away for a week for a anime convention.:\

hyper drive [HD]

ovO i must be gone now on a journey to well wait never mind ive found out the hotdog got the part >:O

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

hyper drive [HD]

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Sep 02, 14:36:41
*Pinkie rolls through the thread*

Shadow Mare: Well, well, well. Looks like somepony finally decided to show up!

Stitchin Time

Lord of Madness

Shadow Mare

Stitchin Time

PrincessButton

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Sep 02, 22:21:23
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 02, 21:36:44
*eats her hair* o3o

Shadow Mare: HEY! What did I tell you? No eating fellow members!!!

Pinkie Pie pokes her head back in an whispers, "But I'm not a member anymore."  ;)
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Sep 02, 22:45:29
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Sep 02, 22:21:23
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Sep 02, 21:36:44
*eats her hair* o3o

Shadow Mare: HEY! What did I tell you? No eating fellow members!!!

Pinkie Pie pokes her head back in an whispers, "But I'm not a member anymore."  ;)

Shadow Mare: That may be true but I still want him to stop- Hey! Skyler! Stop eating that loser of a draogn!

Stitchin Time

Skyler: *Spits him out*

Spike: *Hugs Shadow's legs* THANK YOU!

Shadow Mare

Shadow Mare: Eww... Spark!

Spark: Yes?

Shadow Mare: Take this thing away from me!

Spark: OK!

Spike: NO! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT HER!!!

Stitchin Time

Go Up