[Herd] Asylum - A guild that loves its insane pony Brothers and Sisters

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 May 02, 07:04:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Little Judas

Some mushroom's spores are heat resistant, the only way to make sure they can't be eaten by anypony else is by eating it yourself.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Lord of Madness

*Zinrax just eats everything in the area that is food then falls asleep*

Little Judas

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words

Stitchin Time

Little Judas

Lord of Madness

Shadow Mare

*Shadow Mare slams open the door to see what everypony is up to!*

Shadow Mare: ...Whatever you geniuses are up to, cut it out! * Shadow Mare slammed the door closed!*

Shadow Mare

Yo Madness, I was just looking at the first page of the gulid and I was wondering, are any of those members still around?

Morgan Sententia

Lord of Madness

Chishio Kunrin

Some of us lurk. As for me, I wasn't lurking today, just... sleeping off pain. >.<

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Chishio Kunrin

I have no idea. :c I woke up at 5 am with my right side and back hurting. And then I woke up again with my chest hurting really badly any time I moved, but my side and back felt better. So, I kinda slept some more until about 8:40ish pm.

Stitchin Time

Rissian

Can you describe what type of pain it was? sharp throbbing or achy etc? It's sometimes best to tell people about these things as they could be small or serious issues.

Chishio Kunrin

I told my mom, and she thinks I must've hurt myself lifting something at the grocery store yesterday. Sometimes pain from that kind of thing isn't immediate.

Also, the chest pain is something that happens to me sometimes. I'll wake up with the front of my ribcage having a sore pain whenever I move for a while. But it's rarely so bad that I don't wanna move, like it was today, and it has never been bad to where it hurt slightly to even breathe, but it was today. My chest is much better now, though.

Go Up