[Herd] Asylum - A guild that loves its insane pony Brothers and Sisters

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 May 02, 07:04:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Morgan Sententia

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Aug 02, 09:44:12
Quote from: GreyByte on 2012 Aug 02, 05:05:24
((APOLOGIZING AHEAD OF TIME FOR THIS HUGE POST.  I'M SO SORRY EVERYPONY.))

Alright, let's see here..  Wait..  That's ALL I HAVE TO PUT for a sign up thing?!  :I  I'm so used to doing such large posts for this sort of thing, so..  Hope ya don't mind!~

Basic Information-
Name: Grey Scarrlet Byte
Forum Name: GreyByte
Race: Zebra/Unicorn
Mane: Blood Red/Navy Blue
Coat: Dark Gray
Eyes: Inky Black
Accessories: Round Light Gray Glasses
Apparel: White Strap-And-Buckle Boots

Other Information-
Deformaties: Robot
Mental Disablities: MPD
Disabilities: N/A
Blood Type: Petroleum Ether
Body Contruction Materials: Obsidian, Iron, Bronze, Leather, Steel, Various Technology Pieces
Purpose In Herd: Mechanic, Battle Strategist, Medic

Specials-
Magic Power: 8.5/10
Stealth: 10/10*
Agility/Stamina: 6.7/10
Combat Specialty: CQC (Close Quarter Combat)

*Grey, being a highly advanced machine, can manipulate his coat using nearly no magic, rendering him pretty much invisible.

Personality-
Normally, Grey is a very happy, spirited stallion.  He can take a heck of a beating and keep on going, through broken bones or a broken spirit.  He enjoys helping others and creating battle-plans in his spare time, then initiating them when he is going solo on a field or just playing a friendly game of Capture The Flag with friends.  His biggest fear/rage-mode-activator is his own eyes being hurt/made fun of strongly.  Rage mode is kiiinda like this, but on a slightly lesser scale.  It tires him out quickly though and only lasts about a minute.  Never has he skipped the horrible  guilt and shame that followed it, but he still manages to keep a smile and calm demeanor.

Classifieds-
Grey, at age 26, aquired his steam powered heart.  He had built it to save himself from a death ensuring disease he had gotten a year earlier.  Over the next three to four years, he managed to build the rest of his own body around the heart.  This is how he became a robot.  Over time, he updated and advanced his own parts, learning the anatomy and history of himself and many other ponies and places.

Grey, at age 375, built a homemade gun entitled the ?????????? (Greek for Obituary [neh-kro-la-gee-ka]).  He has never used it, and does not plan to, but to him it is the ultimate fighting tool.  In it's main form, it takes the shape of an extended barrel, three round burst, light machine gun.  The gun itself, in this form, is about the length of half of Celestia's wingspan.  There is a small switch on the side that, when flipped, causes the barrel to disconnect and eject all ammunition for the gun in a large blast.  The barrel can then be reconnected lower down on the body of the gun by rotating it on a small hinge a full 180° downwards, giving it the appearance and functionability of a vertical double barrel (sawed off) shotgun.  During the use of this, there is a flip-switch on the opposite side that will release the second barrel that was flipped down back into its original position so that it may become a three round burst again.  When in this position, an attachment can be strapped to the bottom of the guns base and barrel to give it a Bayonne kind of feel.  This attachment is usually carried on his side or folded inside a pouch which also carries extra ammunition.  To keep himself or nearly anypony else from discovering or using it, he locked it within a safe deep below Shattered Sounds FM a year after its creation and has not removed it since.

[/quote]
Shouldn't all that be somewhere else? Like right here? http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?board=29.0
[/quote]
Agreed with Shadow. You should write your oc there. But i never heard a mental disorder called MPD *looks on wiki*....music background?  o.O

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Aug 02, 10:27:01

Alright, let's see here..  Wait..  That's ALL I HAVE TO PUT for a sign up thing?!  :I  I'm so used to doing such large posts for this sort of thing, so..  Hope ya don't mind!~

Basic Information-

Other Information-
Body Contruction Materials: Obsidian, Iron, Bronze, Leather, Steel, Various Technology Pieces

Specials-

*Grey, being a highly advanced machine, can manipulate his coat using nearly no magic, rendering him pretty much invisible.

Personality-
Normally, Grey is a very happy, spirited stallion.  He can take a heck of a beating and keep on going, through broken bones or a broken spirit.  He enjoys helping others and creating battle-plans in his spare time, then initiating them when he is going solo on a field or just playing a friendly game of Capture The Flag with friends.  His biggest fear/rage-mode-activator is his own eyes being hurt/made fun of strongly.  Rage mode is kiiinda like this, but on a slightly lesser scale.  It tires him out quickly though and only lasts about a minute.  Never has he skipped the horrible  guilt and shame that followed it, but he still manages to keep a smile and calm demeanor.

Classifieds-
Grey, at age 26, aquired his steam powered heart.  He had built it to save himself from a death ensuring disease he had gotten a year earlier.  Over the next three to four years, he managed to build the rest of his own body around the heart.  This is how he became a robot.  Over time, he updated and advanced his own parts, learning the anatomy and history of himself and many other ponies and places.

Grey, at age 375, built a homemade gun entitled the ?????????? (Greek for Obituary [neh-kro-la-gee-ka]).  He has never used it, and does not plan to, but to him it is the ultimate fighting tool.  In it's main form, it takes the shape of an extended barrel, three round burst, light machine gun.  The gun itself, in this form, is about the length of half of Celestia's wingspan.  There is a small switch on the side that, when flipped, causes the barrel to disconnect and eject all ammunition for the gun in a large blast.  The barrel can then be reconnected lower down on the body of the gun by rotating it on a small hinge a full 180° downwards, giving it the appearance and functionability of a vertical double barrel (sawed off) shotgun.  During the use of this, there is a flip-switch on the opposite side that will release the second barrel that was flipped down back into its original position so that it may become a three round burst again.  When in this position, an attachment can be strapped to the bottom of the guns base and barrel to give it a Bayonne kind of feel.  This attachment is usually carried on his side or folded inside a pouch which also carries extra ammunition.  To keep himself or nearly anypony else from discovering or using it, he locked it within a safe deep below Shattered Sounds FM a year after its creation and has not removed it since.

Shouldn't all that be somewhere else? Like right here? http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?board=29.0

Agreed with Shadow. You should write your oc there. But i never heard a mental disorder called MPD *looks on wiki*....music background?  o.O

Multiple Personality Disorder. I think it's called something different now.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Stitchin Time

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Aug 02, 02:10:58
Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 01, 23:29:28
Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Aug 01, 21:21:47
but you have changed O:

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 01, 11:24:02
Hey, Mad, can Skyler be flipped into earth pony? I'm remodeling her a bit.
crystal chaos?

Yeah, it's an odd story...
u must tell if personal pm

It's not too personal. I was sleep-deprived and I swear I might have been on something, because I was thinking someone was stalking me by Crystal Chaos, so I deleted it. A friend encouraged me to make a new one.

hyper drive [HD]

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 02, 10:37:07
Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Aug 02, 10:27:01

Basic Information-

Other Information-

Specials-

Personality-

Classifieds-

Multiple Personality Disorder. I think it's called something different now.

Guess i was looking the wrong thing.  X3

GreyByte

...  OOPS.   :o

Reposted in the right area!  Considering deleting a good portion ofit from my original message now to compnsate..

GreyByte

So, despite my feeling of stupidity for asking this, I'm going to.

How do I apply for a banner thingy?  Which are taken, which are available, etc..  Apologies for my ignorance!   X3

Shadow Mare

Quote from: GreyByte on 2012 Aug 02, 16:21:47

How do I apply for a banner thingy?  Which are taken, which are available, etc..  Apologies for my ignorance!   X3

You mean how to put it in your signature?

Stitchin Time

Chishio Kunrin

Wait, who's our mascot? o.O Checked the front page, that is the coolest mascot ever.

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 02, 18:41:34
Wait, who's our mascot? o.O Checked the front page, that is the coolest mascot ever.

I was the one who gave out the name.:3  ovO

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Aug 02, 21:14:44
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 02, 18:41:34

I was the one who gave out the name.:3  ovO

He's a fancy table. :3 I really like his chains.

Lord of Madness

Lord of Madness

What do you feel is the purpose for you in the guild? I'll then show you a banner that suites you or make one that suits your purpose

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 02, 21:28:52

What do you feel is the purpose for you in the guild? I'll then show you a banner that suites you or make one that suits your purpose

How come your banner reminds me of a circus/carnival, by the way? But one of those creepy weird ones, and you're trying to tell the movie/TV show/video game character "No, don't trust them!" but they're like "Carnival fun. :3"?

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 02, 21:30:36

How come your banner reminds me of a circus/carnival, by the way? But one of those creepy weird ones, and you're trying to tell the movie/TV show/video game character "No, don't trust them!" but they're like "Carnival fun. :3"?

lol how you described it is awesome

hyper drive [HD]

:l No. And if he wishes to step foreward, he may.
[/quote]ok sorry  :c X3

GreyByte

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Aug 02, 17:24:44

You mean how to put it in your signature?

No, silly, I mean which banner do I take, when am I allowed to put it in, do I have to be appointed or anything?~

GreyByte

Hum..  I suppose I could be either the Mechanic or the Strategist, since you already have a banner for the latter.  Up to you!~

Lord of Madness

Quote from: GreyByte on 2012 Aug 03, 03:14:46

Hum..  I suppose I could be either the Mechanic or the Strategist, since you already have a banner for the latter.  Up to you!~

Go Up