Quote from: Bon Bon on 2012 Jul 29, 23:12:07
Quote from: Perrythepony on 2012 Jul 29, 07:06:14
>.>

Dont fear us, Perry. We're just having fun.  ovO
i wonder when the game will be out who thinks its going to be done by this year
not me but i think next year around this time is possible

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 29, 23:10:18
Lol don't worry perry likes to come in here from time to time. I think I give off one of those don trust vibes  :P even thou I'm nothing but nice lol It's ok thou I know I look pretty ominous.

He says with this adorable mug:

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Perry The Pony

I do that to let people know I am watching still and to behave.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 30, 03:33:42
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 29, 23:10:18
Lol don't worry perry likes to come in here from time to time. I think I give off one of those don trust vibes  :P even thou I'm nothing but nice lol It's ok thou I know I look pretty ominous.

He says with this adorable mug:

Lll you said I'm adorable  :3

Bon Bon

Quote from: Perrythepony on 2012 Jul 30, 05:15:03
I do that to let people know I am watching still and to behave.

Only went off once...  :D
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

Spoiler: show
[move]

hyper drive [HD]

Lord of Madness

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jul 31, 02:36:25
madness is adorable

nuuuu im a powerful tyrant! *says it in a voice that goes along with his avatar. (which means adorable.)*

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 31, 05:26:37
Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jul 31, 02:36:25
madness is adorable

nuuuu im a powerful tyrant! *says it in a voice that goes along with his avatar. (which means adorable.)*

*Spark hugs Madness*

Spark: I WUVS U!!!

Lord of Madness

Chishio Kunrin

Asylum has an IRC? Oooh. I've never been on an IRC before, I don't think.

Lord of Madness

well I'll be sure to tell you all when I have an IRC up and ready :P

Stitchin Time

Hey, Mad, can Skyler be flipped into earth pony? I'm remodeling her a bit.

hyper drive [HD]

but you have changed O:

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 01, 11:24:02
crystal chaos?

Stitchin Time

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Aug 01, 21:21:47
but you have changed O:

crystal chaos?

Yeah, it's an odd story...

Lord of Madness

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Aug 01, 23:29:28
Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Aug 01, 21:21:47
but you have changed O:

crystal chaos?

Yeah, it's an odd story...
u must tell if personal pm

GreyByte

((APOLOGIZING AHEAD OF TIME FOR THIS HUGE POST.  I'M SO SORRY EVERYPONY.))

Alright, let's see here..  Wait..  That's ALL I HAVE TO PUT for a sign up thing?!  :I  I'm so used to doing such large posts for this sort of thing, so..  Hope ya don't mind!~

Basic Information-
Name: Grey Scarrlet Byte
Forum Name: GreyByte
Race: Zebra/Unicorn
Mane: Blood Red/Navy Blue
Coat: Dark Gray
Eyes: Inky Black
Accessories: Round Light Gray Glasses
Apparel: White Strap-And-Buckle Boots

Other Information-
Deformaties: Robot
Mental Disablities: MPD
Disabilities: N/A
Blood Type: Petroleum Ether
Body Contruction Materials: Obsidian, Iron, Bronze, Leather, Steel, Various Technology Pieces
Purpose In Herd: Mechanic, Battle Strategist, Medic

Specials-
Magic Power: 8.5/10
Stealth: 10/10*
Agility/Stamina: 6.7/10
Combat Specialty: CQC (Close Quarter Combat)

*Grey, being a highly advanced machine, can manipulate his coat using nearly no magic, rendering him pretty much invisible.

Personality-
Normally, Grey is a very happy, spirited stallion.  He can take a heck of a beating and keep on going, through broken bones or a broken spirit.  He enjoys helping others and creating battle-plans in his spare time, then initiating them when he is going solo on a field or just playing a friendly game of Capture The Flag with friends.  His biggest fear/rage-mode-activator is his own eyes being hurt/made fun of strongly.  Rage mode is kiiinda like this, but on a slightly lesser scale.  It tires him out quickly though and only lasts about a minute.  Never has he skipped the horrible  guilt and shame that followed it, but he still manages to keep a smile and calm demeanor.

Classifieds-
Grey, at age 26, aquired his steam powered heart.  He had built it to save himself from a death ensuring disease he had gotten a year earlier.  Over the next three to four years, he managed to build the rest of his own body around the heart.  This is how he became a robot.  Over time, he updated and advanced his own parts, learning the anatomy and history of himself and many other ponies and places.

Grey, at age 375, built a homemade gun entitled the ?????????? (Greek for Obituary [neh-kro-la-gee-ka]).  He has never used it, and does not plan to, but to him it is the ultimate fighting tool.  In it's main form, it takes the shape of an extended barrel, three round burst, light machine gun.  The gun itself, in this form, is about the length of half of Celestia's wingspan.  There is a small switch on the side that, when flipped, causes the barrel to disconnect and eject all ammunition for the gun in a large blast.  The barrel can then be reconnected lower down on the body of the gun by rotating it on a small hinge a full 180° downwards, giving it the appearance and functionability of a vertical double barrel (sawed off) shotgun.  During the use of this, there is a flip-switch on the opposite side that will release the second barrel that was flipped down back into its original position so that it may become a three round burst again.  When in this position, an attachment can be strapped to the bottom of the guns base and barrel to give it a Bayonne kind of feel.  This attachment is usually carried on his side or folded inside a pouch which also carries extra ammunition.  To keep himself or nearly anypony else from discovering or using it, he locked it within a safe deep below Shattered Sounds FM a year after its creation and has not removed it since.

Lord of Madness

Uuiuuhhhh... Well you did not need to give so much information lol But!!! It is appreciated ^-^

Chishio Kunrin

Mystique Mage: "Well, that was random." Her horn sparks with amethyst magic, and a blueberry pie appears on the floor.

Aw, Mystique. lol

Shadow Mare

Quote from: GreyByte on 2012 Aug 02, 05:05:24
((APOLOGIZING AHEAD OF TIME FOR THIS HUGE POST.  I'M SO SORRY EVERYPONY.))

Alright, let's see here..  Wait..  That's ALL I HAVE TO PUT for a sign up thing?!  :I  I'm so used to doing such large posts for this sort of thing, so..  Hope ya don't mind!~

Basic Information-
Name: Grey Scarrlet Byte
Forum Name: GreyByte
Race: Zebra/Unicorn
Mane: Blood Red/Navy Blue
Coat: Dark Gray
Eyes: Inky Black
Accessories: Round Light Gray Glasses
Apparel: White Strap-And-Buckle Boots

Other Information-
Deformaties: Robot
Mental Disablities: MPD
Disabilities: N/A
Blood Type: Petroleum Ether
Body Contruction Materials: Obsidian, Iron, Bronze, Leather, Steel, Various Technology Pieces
Purpose In Herd: Mechanic, Battle Strategist, Medic

Specials-
Magic Power: 8.5/10
Stealth: 10/10*
Agility/Stamina: 6.7/10
Combat Specialty: CQC (Close Quarter Combat)

*Grey, being a highly advanced machine, can manipulate his coat using nearly no magic, rendering him pretty much invisible.

Personality-
Normally, Grey is a very happy, spirited stallion.  He can take a heck of a beating and keep on going, through broken bones or a broken spirit.  He enjoys helping others and creating battle-plans in his spare time, then initiating them when he is going solo on a field or just playing a friendly game of Capture The Flag with friends.  His biggest fear/rage-mode-activator is his own eyes being hurt/made fun of strongly.  Rage mode is kiiinda like this, but on a slightly lesser scale.  It tires him out quickly though and only lasts about a minute.  Never has he skipped the horrible  guilt and shame that followed it, but he still manages to keep a smile and calm demeanor.

Classifieds-
Grey, at age 26, aquired his steam powered heart.  He had built it to save himself from a death ensuring disease he had gotten a year earlier.  Over the next three to four years, he managed to build the rest of his own body around the heart.  This is how he became a robot.  Over time, he updated and advanced his own parts, learning the anatomy and history of himself and many other ponies and places.

Grey, at age 375, built a homemade gun entitled the ?????????? (Greek for Obituary [neh-kro-la-gee-ka]).  He has never used it, and does not plan to, but to him it is the ultimate fighting tool.  In it's main form, it takes the shape of an extended barrel, three round burst, light machine gun.  The gun itself, in this form, is about the length of half of Celestia's wingspan.  There is a small switch on the side that, when flipped, causes the barrel to disconnect and eject all ammunition for the gun in a large blast.  The barrel can then be reconnected lower down on the body of the gun by rotating it on a small hinge a full 180° downwards, giving it the appearance and functionability of a vertical double barrel (sawed off) shotgun.  During the use of this, there is a flip-switch on the opposite side that will release the second barrel that was flipped down back into its original position so that it may become a three round burst again.  When in this position, an attachment can be strapped to the bottom of the guns base and barrel to give it a Bayonne kind of feel.  This attachment is usually carried on his side or folded inside a pouch which also carries extra ammunition.  To keep himself or nearly anypony else from discovering or using it, he locked it within a safe deep below Shattered Sounds FM a year after its creation and has not removed it since.

Shouldn't all that be somewhere else? Like right here? http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?board=29.0

Go Up