[Herd] Asylum - A guild that loves its insane pony Brothers and Sisters

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 May 02, 07:04:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

2012 Jun 28, 00:37:50 #580 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 00:42:37 by Lord of Madness
on the front page go under ranks and try to find one that suits you  ^-^ (( let me make build bard for you ))

If you can come up with a better name than just the word Bard your welcome to and ill create a better one ^-^

hyper drive [HD]

hmm. let me think of something. i have hyper drive for music. my other oc for dinos and fossils. i dont what to do for a name DD:

Dr. Krest

2012 Jun 28, 09:59:27 #582 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 28, 10:18:02 by Dr. Krest
To continue from Madness and Vick, know that I am one truly engraved into philosophical and theosophical thought. Because of this I have my own outline of the self. Allow me to share it:

The physical body is simply a vessel that allows us to interact with the physical world. The astral, spiritual, or metaphysical body, also called the spirit, is our true bodies. It consists of many parallels to the physical body and has other things the physical body does not. The physical body holds the brain. While we are in the physical body we almost entirely rely on the brain to access our memories and thoughts, even though they officially rely on the mind. Because the brain is limited, most of the things that we do that are mental are based on our experiences in the current life you're in.

The Mind is metaphysical and connected to the entire universe, possibly more than just this one, and to other minds. Even though each individual has their own, they are all connected. Though many people react "emotionally" based on the physical body or brain, there are true emotions that come from the metaphysical Heart. Both the Mind and Heart are in the Spirit. They are all part of the Self. In the center of the Self is the Soul, the center of an individual's existence in the universe.

Sanity and Insanity are both STATES OF MIND. Madness is not a state of mind (note how I'm using this term in its original context, not a context based on my outline of the Self), it is when you lose your mind (again, a term used in its original context).  Pseudosanity is also a state of mind. In order for one to perceive or interpret everything through the state of mind known as pseudosanity, they must have at one time experienced true madness. Madness can only be achieved if one "loses it" when in the state known as insanity.

Btw Vick, what kind of We is that? A royal We, scientific We...?

Crystal Chaos

Never thought of it that way, Krest. Good job.

Vick McBread

2012 Jun 29, 04:31:43 #584 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 29, 04:39:28 by Vick McBread
Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 Jun 28, 09:59:27
To continue from Madness and Vick, know that I am one truly engraved into philosophical and theosophical thought. Because of this I have my own outline of the self. Allow me to share it:

The physical body is simply a vessel that allows us to interact with the physical world. The astral, spiritual, or metaphysical body, also called the spirit, is our true bodies. It consists of many parallels to the physical body and has other things the physical body does not. The physical body holds the brain. While we are in the physical body we almost entirely rely on the brain to access our memories and thoughts, even though they officially rely on the mind. Because the brain is limited, most of the things that we do that are mental are based on our experiences in the current life you're in.

The Mind is metaphysical and connected to the entire universe, possibly more than just this one, and to other minds. Even though each individual has their own, they are all connected. Though many people react "emotionally" based on the physical body or brain, there are true emotions that come from the metaphysical Heart. Both the Mind and Heart are in the Spirit. They are all part of the Self. In the center of the Self is the Soul, the center of an individual's existence in the universe.

Sanity and Insanity are both STATES OF MIND. Madness is not a state of mind (note how I'm using this term in its original context, not a context based on my outline of the Self), it is when you lose your mind (again, a term used in its original context).  Pseudosanity is also a state of mind. In order for one to perceive or interpret everything through the state of mind known as pseudosanity, they must have at one time experienced true madness. Madness can only be achieved if one "loses it" when in the state known as insanity.

VERY GOOD! you got it. Now that We see eye to eye...We might... consider joining...
Oh and abbout the We. Well We posted the We explaination.
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 Jun 29, 04:31:43
Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 Jun 28, 09:59:27

ive had a state of madness before

Vick McBread

hyper drive [HD]

ive joined madness

Vick McBread

xmasskills

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 27, 23:07:44
HAY Xmas on the first page you can pic an Title if you want to  :P
thanks can i pic any title i want or is there some way to specify

Lord of Madness

you can pick whichever you want UNLESS its a leader title, then you have to ask and ill OK it  ^-^

hyper drive [HD]

hey madness you said you have to ask to be a leader. well can i be a archaeologist leader.( i would specify in rocks gems and fossils). =P

Lord of Madness

we will see  ^-^

hyper drive [HD]

yay :D :D :D

so besides asking, what else do you have to do to be leader

QB57.117cal

I still can't figure out this herd....

Lord of Madness

what are you trying to figure out?

xmasskills

ha what good is figuring something out the most fun stuff is unknown

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: xmasskills on 2012 Jun 29, 22:45:29
thats the magic. you dont know but then you know then you know you that you got excitement that you didnt knew that you had ovO

xmasskills

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jun 30, 01:13:15
Quote from: xmasskills on 2012 Jun 29, 22:45:29
thats the magic. you dont know but then you know then you know you that you got excitement that you didnt knew that you had ovO
that made so much sense it was unreal  :I

hyper drive [HD]

asylum banner, i need  ovO i feel like im goona, gonna, explode.........burp. nope just gas ovO

Go Up