[Herd] Asylum - A guild that loves its insane pony Brothers and Sisters

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 May 02, 07:04:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

QB57.117cal

I guess it is a matter of time for yer members to update their guild signatures, unless you replace the ones you uploaded with new ones, it might automatically update them.

Morgan Sententia

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 Jun 20, 17:06:37
Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Jun 20, 14:06:05
So i just want to say it's my birthday today!  ^-^ Now where's my cake? XD

Which year? That way I can determine if you were born on the Summer Solstice :P I was xD But in 1993 it was on the 21st xD

I am born in June 20, 1991. So i am a summer baby. =)
So these are the new signatures? But i like my old one.  >.< But maybe because i like my title. xp

Lord of Madness

dont worry there are more to come  ^-^

I'm taking a bit of a break from making them for a second

Crystal Chaos

xmasskills

do you get to pick which banner you want or is it set

Lord of Madness

P.M me what you want it to be and I'll see if its open, Right now If you already have a place that the banner describes, replace your old one with the new one. But if you dont have a banner at all Please P.M me and tell me as to which one you want and ill tell you if its open ^3^

Dr. Krest

2012 Jun 23, 23:26:59 #566 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 23, 23:29:04 by Dr. Krest
Soldiers - fight for the desires of those up top. Pawns to slaughter.

Warriors - fight for their own desires, take glory in bloodlust.

Soldiers die in order to fight, fight in order to live, and live in order to die.

Warriors live in order to fight, fight in order to die, and die in order to live.

Thus, soldiers are NOT offensive warriors. They're just pawns that fight.

Oh and btw I like the title I have now.

Lord of Madness

Dr. Krest

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 Jun 23, 23:26:59
Soldiers - fight for the desires of those up top. Pawns to slaughter.

Warriors - fight for their own desires, take glory in bloodlust.

Soldiers die in order to fight, fight in order to live, and live in order to die.

Warriors live in order to fight, fight in order to die, and die in order to live.

Thus, soldiers are NOT offensive warriors. They're just pawns that fight.

Oh and btw I like the title I have now.

*squee* just call me a pawn?

hyper drive [HD]

2012 Jun 26, 16:13:29 #570 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 26, 16:15:48 by hyper drive [HD]
how do i get new banner? o.O
and i had a crazy idea but it will take a long time and well effort but im still thinking on doing it but i was going to probly do small size of a pop can size oc ponies of this group and every one gets them free but ill make all for group shot but it will cost me and im working on loudmouths oc(facebook friend) i just ahh  DD: i want to but it will cost and take time but it will be worth it for all asylum ponies. ill make a thread in off topic for a vote but it will take time for as many ponies are in here
craz idea alert ovO ovO ovO

how do u make poll? x3

Blues-Music

I like how you put the alert after what you were alerting.

hyper drive [HD]

Lord of Madness

I dont quite understand what Hyper Drive is trying to say  o_o

hyper drive [HD]

yes yes its very confusing. simple form

want to make asylum oc pony plushies.
cant working on clients pony.
but really want to do it when done
ovO ovO ovO

Vick McBread

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 22, 17:12:32
Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 Jun 22, 16:01:00
So Why did you call this herd the exact same thing that is in fact a prison where stupid and insane people go?
Why do you want to lose your beautiful minds?
Lost mind = Enslavement (by self, others or group)
Lost mind = Useless soul (in all cases, mind you)
Lost mind = shunned by everybody. Thats why asylums were built; to (in some/most cases torture) lock the insane up in a dark damp moly room.
Not hating We are skilled in the art of Critical Thinking and Constructive Criticism and have done lots of research and soul searching so that We know EVERYTHING about this.
And we don't necessary like it. So PM us if you wish to give Feed-Back.
We're Vick and We semi-approve of this message. (Phew. Got that off our chest.)

1.) Sounds a bit like hate to me when you use words like stupid. The guild is for both normal and insane. you seem to be calling some or all of them stupid people, calling an insane person stupid is like calling someone with Schizophrenia retarded (yes i have heard people call them retarded in the demeaning sort a way), they are not retarded they are just different and UNABLE no matter how strong they are able to control themselves.
2.) The Guild is founded under different logical standpoints than an actual Asylum, as blues said this guild is founded under the fact of its backstory NOT the fact that insane ponies may or may not reside here.
3.) how does insanity in any way account of a soul one may or may not have?
4.) Not everyone in the world has a nice story. Just because of that thou does not mean they are shunned. Some seek help, some are just accepted. Only the Terrible people that hurts them or shuns them should be imprisoned for hurting those with no control.
5.) There is a phrase that states that a Madman got us into this mess... and it seems only a Madman can get us out of it.

did you know that the Wright brothers used to be called insane and stupid? without them we would have no airplanes or flying vehicles. and this has been said about many great scientist with the imagination powerful enough to be able to be called insane.

sorry if i seem defensive its just that when you posted that it not only affects me BUT the whole guild. And if there is one thing I'm going to be known for its standing up and by the sides of my friends and guild mates.

Also take note most of our minds are not gone... just a bit... twisted...  ovO

Anyway I hope this answers you, if you have any questions please PM me so that i may explain in further detail if you wish

also you misspelled:  shunned  everybody built Constructive Criticism i corrected them already

"Dis ain't Ova."
hehe, anyway sorry had to plan next year with our boss.
Anyway you make some very good points however still.
Quotetake note most of our minds are not gone... just a bit... twisted...  ovO

Almost? however, thats the only problem.
Twisted mind = AWESOME (in some/most cases)
Quotealso you misspelled:  shunned  everybody built Constructive Criticism i corrected them already

Really? We posted this quickly trying to explain and get a point across. We don't care for that grammar stuff.
Quotesorry if i seem defensive its just that when you posted that it not only affects me BUT the whole guild. And if there is one thing I'm going to be known for its standing up and by the sides of my friends and guild mates.

That i needs to be an I, does  feel good does it... We're being childish now. This is Awesome what you stated. How ever yu seem defensive and offensive. (Not really, but still defensive.) All you did was try to prove us wrong.
Quotedid you know that the Wright brothers used to be called insane and stupid? without them we would have no airplanes or flying vehicles. and this has been said about many great scientist with the imagination powerful enough to be able to be called insane.

Did you know We ARE called insane and stupid? Like We said "We are just like you." Remember? that little secret?
Quote1.) Sounds a bit like hate to me when you use words like stupid. The guild is for both normal and insane. you seem to be calling some or all of them stupid people, calling an insane person stupid is like calling someone with Schizophrenia retarded (yes i have heard people call them retarded in the demeaning sort a way), they are not retarded they are just different and UNABLE no matter how strong they are able to control themselves.

Your missing the point. Plus We never called any of the guild that. We just did the research and told it how it is.
Quote2.) The Guild is founded under different logical standpoints than an actual Asylum, as blues said this guild is founded under the fact of its backstory NOT the fact that insane ponies may or may not reside here.

Oh really then sorry about that We just did the Research and told it how it is.
Quote3.) how does insanity in any way account of a soul one may or may not have?

the mind in made up of two things the Brain and Soul. The soul holds: free will, creativity, and logic. The Brain is used to store this and use it. Remember the subject here is the Mind. Not the soul or the Brain, but both of them.
Quote4.) Not everyone in the world has a nice story. Just because of that thou does not mean they are shunned. Some seek help, some are just accepted. Only the Terrible people that hurts them or shuns them should be imprisoned for hurting those with no control.

So you do believe in this.
Quote5.) There is a phrase that states that a Madman got us into this mess... and it seems only a Madman can get us out of it.

A very wise statement indeed. Again. "We are just like you."
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Lord of Madness

im pretty sure the brain holds our logic  :) as the soul in only comprised of faith. i wish part of this was comprised of pie

xmasskills

maybe it is comprised of pie and thats why zombies like brains  ^-^

Lord of Madness

HAY Xmas on the first page you can pic an Title if you want to  :P

hyper drive [HD]

ohh hay i think i forgot to ask how do you get the new banner? o.O ovO

Go Up