Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 20, 14:10:48
Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Jun 20, 14:06:05
So i just want to say it's my birthday today!  ^-^ Now where's my cake? XD

Check your profile. :]

O:  :D

Dr. Krest

Quote from: Morgan Sententia on 2012 Jun 20, 14:06:05
So i just want to say it's my birthday today!  ^-^ Now where's my cake? XD

Which year? That way I can determine if you were born on the Summer Solstice :P I was xD But in 1993 it was on the 21st xD

Lord of Madness

i almost have the banner done!  ^-^

hyper drive [HD]

xmasskills

Lord of Madness

this is a default banner, do you all like? Suggestions? the title would go on the right side

Dr. Krest

Put the words in gold. The black is hard to see.

GlidingZephyr

Yeah, the black kinda blends in.
Also, the colors for the red part of the crest in the middle look a little too bright, and the crest in the middle is cell shaded, so it doesn't really match the rest of the banner...

Vick McBread

So Why did you call this herd the exact same thing that is in fact a prison where stupid and insane people go?
Why do you want to lose your beautiful minds?
Lost mind = Enslavement (by self, others or group)
Lost mind = Useless soul (in all cases, mind you)
Lost mind = shuned by everbody. Thats why asylums were bulit; to (in some/most cases torture) lock the insane up in a dark damp moly room.
Not hating We are skilled in the art of Critical Thinking and Contsructive Critisizm and have done lots of research and soul searching so that We know EVERYTHING about this.
And we don't nessessary like it. So PM us if you wish to give Feed-Back.
We're Vick and We semi-approve of this message. (Phew. Got that off our chest.)
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 Jun 22, 16:01:00
So Why did you call this herd the exact same thing that is in fact a prison where stupid and insane people go?
Lost mind = shuned by everbody. Thats why asylums were bulit; to (in some/most cases torture) lock the insane up in a dark damp moly room.
Not hating We are skilled in the art of Critical Thinking and Contsructive Critisizm and have done lots of research and soul searching so that We know EVERYTHING about this.

Because I'm insane.  ovO ovO ovO

Blues-Music

2012 Jun 22, 17:03:37 #551 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 22, 17:19:41 by Blues-Music
Its not a real asylum where insane people go to we were kidnapped ,and thrown into a place called the Asylum a prison made by bad "Insert what kidnapped us here" to imprison ponies that don't have to be insane so when we escaped we all met ,and took over that place we don't have to be insane also if a person is insane its not his or her fault they were born that way also they are shunned by no body because I don't know any person that shuns people for a problem that they are born with ,and CAN NOT get rid of ,and if there is all I have to say that those insane people are better than him/her.

Also why do you ask people to PM you for info on most of your posts?

Lord of Madness

2012 Jun 22, 17:12:32 #552 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 22, 17:43:03 by Lord of Madness
Lost mind = shunned by everybody. Thats why asylums were built; to (in some/most cases torture) lock the insane up in a dark damp moly room.
Not hating We are skilled in the art of Critical Thinking and Constructive Criticism and have done lots of research and soul searching so that We know EVERYTHING about this.
And we don't necessary like it. So PM us if you wish to give Feed-Back.

1.) Sounds a bit like hate to me when you use words like stupid. The guild is for both normal and insane. you seem to be calling some or all of them stupid people, calling an insane person stupid is like calling someone with Schizophrenia retarded (yes i have heard people call them retarded in the demeaning sort a way), they are not retarded they are just different and UNABLE no matter how strong they are able to control themselves.
2.) The Guild is founded under different logical standpoints than an actual Asylum, as blues said this guild is founded under the fact of its backstory NOT the fact that insane ponies may or may not reside here.
3.) how does insanity in any way account of a soul one may or may not have?
4.) Not everyone in the world has a nice story. Just because of that thou does not mean they are shunned. Some seek help, some are just accepted. Only the Terrible people that hurts them or shuns them should be imprisoned for hurting those with no control.
5.) There is a phrase that states that a Madman got us into this mess... and it seems only a Madman can get us out of it.

did you know that the Wright brothers used to be called insane and stupid? without them we would have no airplanes or flying vehicles. and this has been said about many great scientist with the imagination powerful enough to be able to be called insane.

sorry if i seem defensive its just that when you posted that it not only affects me BUT the whole guild. And if there is one thing I'm going to be known for its standing up and by the sides of my friends and guild mates.

Also take note most of our minds are not gone... just a bit... twisted...  ovO

Anyway I hope this answers you, if you have any questions please PM me so that i may explain in further detail if you wish

also you misspelled:  shunned  everybody built Constructive Criticism i corrected them already

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 22, 17:12:32
Lost mind = shunned by everybody. Thats why asylums were built; to (in some/most cases torture) lock the insane up in a dark damp moly room.
Not hating We are skilled in the art of Critical Thinking and Constructive Criticism and have done lots of research and soul searching so that We know EVERYTHING about this.
And we don't necessary like it. So PM us if you wish to give Feed-Back.

1.) Sounds a bit like hate to me when you use words like stupid. The guild is for both normal and insane. you seem to be calling some or all of them stupid people, calling an insane person stupid is like calling someone with Schizophrenia retarded, they are not retarded they are just different and UNABLE no matter how strong they are able to control themselves.
2.) The Guild is founded under different logical standpoints than an actual Asylum, as blues said this guild is founded under the fact of its backstory NOT the fact that insane ponies may or may not reside here.
3.) how does insanity in any way account of a soul one may or may not have?
4.) Not everyone in the world has a nice story. Just because of that thou does not mean they are shunned. Some seek help, some are just accepted. Only the Terrible people that hurts them or shuns them should be imprisoned for hurting those with no control.
5.) There is a phrase that states that a Madman got us into this mess... and it seems only a Madman can get us out of it.

did you know that the Wright brothers used to be called insane and stupid? without them we would have no airplanes or flying vehicles. and this has been said about many great scientist with the imagination powerful enough to be able to be called insane.

sorry if i seem defensive its just that when you posted that it not only affects me BUT the whole guild. And if there is one thing I'm going to be known for its standing up and by the sides of my friends and guild mates.

Also take note most of our minds are not gone... just a bit... twisted...  ovO

Anyway I hope this answers you, if you have any questions please PM me so that i may explain in further detail if you wish

also you misspelled:  shunned  everybody built Constructive Criticism i corrected them already

Madness (1)- Vick (0)

Blues-Music

I no get point? :'(

Crystal Chaos

Blues- 1
Madness- 1
Vick- 0

Lord of Madness

2012 Jun 23, 04:01:35 #556 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 23, 04:16:30 by Lord of Madness

is this what you wanted it to be MY FELLOW GUILD MATES!?!?  :D

in a few hours I'll create all the others ^3^

Lord of Madness

2012 Jun 23, 09:48:08 #557 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 27, 07:15:59 by Lord of Madness
Head Strangest

Warrior Leader

Mage Leader

Stealth and Scout Leader

Scout

Slayer=Assassin

Sorcerer=Attack/DPS/Mage

Shaman=Healer/Stat Buff/ Mage

Soldier=Offensive Warrior

Tank=Defensive warrior (The Damage sponge)

Head of Guild Relations

Zinrax's Elite Body Guard/Gateway Protector

Head of Supply

Blacksmith

QB57.117cal

I'm guessing you saw this.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: QB57.117cal on 2012 Jun 23, 10:15:37
I'm guessing you saw this.

Actually i have been looking forward to an more professional Guild Sig. Therefore a Banner would do nice. As you can see they are more appealing and they take up less space. Also sense the size for sigs changed this was the best path that could be taken. Nothing you said had anything to do with it. BUT I chose dark colors because I have heard way in the post (mostly on WoW) that bright colorful banners were unappealing and unplesent to the eye most the time. Therefor with some research I came up with the best solution of banner that i could Create with all of the approved details both appealing, and un-nerveracking.  :)

Go Up