[Herd] Asylum - A guild that loves its insane pony Brothers and Sisters

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 May 02, 07:04:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ninkon

Hayyyy. Where can I get me a signature image rank thing?

_____Cedar Woods____________Chilly Breeze_____________Bronze Kettle_____
http://forum.legendsofequestr

Lord of Madness

i still have no real clue what to rank you as my friend  :\ awkward social thing... er... i have no clue what title to give that, that goes along with the guild

Equestrian

Less than 2 days under the dome--no RP--and life has resorted to boredom

Lord of Madness

lol well this happens from time to time  ^-^

Equestrian

Leader Master Sire. What do you say to creating a thread, sort of like the UN of herds? :/ (Or kingdoms ovO -- a reference to my avatar)

Lord of Madness

sounds like an amazing plan my friend... at this point thou my ability to set it up is poor... ill ether think about how to word the thread OR one of my guildmates can make it, ether way it will likely be made soon by Asylum  ^-^

Eternal Inferno

OC Name: Eternal Inferno

Forum name: Eternal Inferno (i know they're the same ovO )

Race: Alicorn (if alicorn isn't allowed then Unicorn with the 2 extra horns like my OC has)  *-*  *hopes Alicorn is allowed*  *-*

Purpose in Guild/herd: Assassin (Slayer) and Blacksmith (Smithy)

Blues-Music

Quote from: Eternal Inferno on 2012 Jun 14, 02:06:48

Race: Alicorn (if alicorn isn't allowed then Unicorn with the 2 extra horns like my OC has)  *-*  *hopes Alicorn is allowed*  *-*

Alicorn?How will you play as one in the game?I don't think two horns are in the game either.

xmasskills

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 14, 05:56:33
Quote from: Eternal Inferno on 2012 Jun 14, 02:06:48

Alicorn?How will you play as one in the game?I don't think two horns are in the game either.
it could be a hat i heard there was going to be hats
on a side not if i get a hat guess what kind it would be

Equestrian

Maybe a horn cloak (looks like you're not a unicorn)
O: Maybe you'll have a cloak (cape with a hood) and your unicorn horn can have a little tiny cloak for itself

Spoiler: UN Thread • show
Affiliation of Herds/Allied Herds/Herds of Equestria (Choose a name)

This lands is vast. And to keep ourselves close, we must band together, united under the flag of Equestria. This does not mean we're friends but this means we must stand together in dire. When the weak herds needs a helper, the strong must assist. If the strong are clueless, the weak must assist. That will be the foundation of the greatest herds of Equestria. Pledge to this code and receive your title as a herd of the (Name).

~Asylum

Add to this as you want.

And should I make the thread or Madness?

xmasskills

Quote from: Equestrian on 2012 Jun 14, 15:49:25
Maybe a horn cloak (looks like you're not a unicorn)
O: Maybe you'll have a cloak (cape with a hood) and your unicorn horn can have a little tiny cloak for itself

Spoiler: UN Thread • show
Affiliation of Herds/Allied Herds/Herds of Equestria (Choose a name)

This lands is vast. And to keep ourselves close, we must band together, united under the flag of Equestria. This does not mean we're friends but this means we must stand together in dire. When the weak herds needs a helper, the strong must assist. If the strong are clueless, the weak must assist. That will be the foundation of the greatest herds of Equestria. Pledge to this code and receive your title as a herd of the (Name).

~Asylum

Add to this as you want.

And should I make the thread or Madness?
yes the horn cloak idea is great but i think that will be unicorn only maybe a party hat that looks like a horn. that could work and it will be festive.

Lord of Madness

you can make the thread Equestrian you thought it out, you deserve the credit  ^-^

Equestrian

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 14, 20:54:05
you can make the thread Equestrian you thought it out, you deserve the credit  ^-^

Okay, I'll make it o_O
but I still need to finish it. What else needs to be there? >:(
Spoiler: show
Herds of Equestria

This lands is vast. And to keep ourselves close, we must band together, united under the flag of Equestria. This does not mean we're friends but this means we must stand together in dire times. When the weak herds need a helper, the strong must assist. When the strong are clueless, the weak must assist. That will be the foundation of the greatest herds of Equestria. Pledge to this code and receive your title as a herd of Equestria.

1. Don't interefere with a herd's business
2. Treat other leaders as you treat your leaders
3. Honor the messenger

~Asylum

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Equestrian on 2012 Jun 15, 10:51:37
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 14, 20:54:05

Okay, I'll make it o_O
but I still need to finish it. What else needs to be there? >:(
Spoiler: show
Herds of Equestria

This lands is vast. And to keep ourselves close, we must band together, united under the flag of Equestria. This does not mean we're friends but this means we must stand together in dire times. When the weak herds need a helper, the strong must assist. When the strong are clueless, the weak must assist. That will be the foundation of the greatest herds of Equestria. Pledge to this code and receive your title as a herd of Equestria.

1. Don't interefere with a herd's business
2. Treat other leaders as you treat your leaders
3. Honor the messenger

~Asylum

... I can't think of anything but do not fight with the other herds...

hyper drive [HD]

i dont know what to do. im board

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jun 15, 17:55:11
i dont know what to do. im board

You on Asylum IRC?

hyper drive [HD]

my irc dont work DD:

Crystal Chaos

Bob isn't on, I think I'm broken, too.

Equestrian

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 15, 18:10:37