[Herd] Asylum - A guild that loves its insane pony Brothers and Sisters

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 May 02, 07:04:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

Supreme guild commander is me,

would you like to be a guild Battlemaster?

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 04, 19:16:21
Supreme guild commander is me,

would you like to be a guild Battlemaster?

Second supreme guild commander-overlord-in-chief? o 3o
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lord of Madness

-3-

ummm... ill... see what i can do... in the mean time try to come up with an OC for in game for the guild ^3^

Dr. Krest

Master of Battles = battle strategy = Strategist.

There's really nothing else a strategist does than make battle/war strategies thus making them the head battlemaster.

PrincessButton

I be Pinkie Pie in game? I'm gonna crey... :'(

Lord of Madness

your not allowed to, the programmers AND Swebow have said you cant in any way play as the Mane six, you cannot pick their name, and you cannot copy their exact form or look

you can have their talents and do things they did.... but you cant look like them or have their name

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 04, 19:30:35
your not allowed to, the programmers AND Swebow have said you cant in any way play as the Mane six, you cannot pick their name, and you cannot copy their exact form or look

you can have their talents and do things they did.... but you cant look like them or have their name

Well...poop. I'm sad. I mean I figured that was the way it was going to work.. Then I will just used Moonbeam or Breezy as my character in the game..

Lord of Madness

OK Create a new Forum sign up sheet BUT have one of there names instead of Pinkie pie in the OC section of the sign up sheet  ^-^

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 04, 19:45:08
OK Create a new Forum sign up sheet BUT have one of there names instead of Pinkie pie in the OC section of the sign up sheet  ^-^

Okey Dokey Lokey, I'll use Breezy so I'm still an Earth Pony.
Name: Breezy Wind
Forum Name: Pinkie Pie
Race: Earth Pony
Position: extreme supreme pinkie pie ruler overlord or whatever I said.... ovO

Lord of Madness

ummm.... ill... edit that a bit.. BUT i think ill give you a rank you will like lol

Shadow Mare

I so can't wait to start ending some monster's lives...

Lord of Madness

lol, hay are ya gonna put your title in your sig? IF NOT thats ok, im just asking

Shadow Mare

I'll put it tomorrow.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 04, 20:23:52
ummm.... ill... edit that a bit.. BUT i think ill give you a rank you will like lol

Weeeee I'm excited!  :D

Dr. Krest

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 Jun 04, 19:25:30
Master of Battles = battle strategy = Strategist.

There's really nothing else a strategist does than make battle/war strategies thus making them the head battlemaster.

^ Don't ignore.

If I'm already the strategist then that means the battlemaster would just be the person shouting random stuff and being the first to die. I'm pretty sure Shadow wouldn't be okay with that.

Lord of Madness

Dont worry Dr. Krest your second in command ^3^ being my personal strategist and all, Head Battlemaster thou is the title for one who leads the troops into battle, trains them, and commands the other lesser battle masters and their squads

Shadow Mare

Someone fill me in on whats this fuss about...

Lord of Madness

2012 Jun 04, 22:57:38 #237 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 04, 23:01:16 by Lord of Madness
>.> here it is, see you stay by my side and help with strategy Dr.

Shadow being a a hardened warrior will go out to battle and direct troops according to your strategies, she will also evolve them depending on if the situation goes HORRIBLY wrong or off according to plan, sense your a strangest and not as fit for combat as her, we both may thou overlook the battle area thou as it goes on if it comes to it

ME: High general

Dr: second in command/ high strategist

Shadow: general/lieutenant

BUT i want all of you to be happy, so ill slightly change the titles if you really want me to  ^-^ i dont mind

PrincessButton

W-w-what about mweeeee? :'( What is Pinkie? :(

Lord of Madness

Pinkie pie... give me time please ^3^

Go Up