Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 May 02, 07:04:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

ovO yes... yes i am cute

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 22, 20:29:57
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 May 22, 18:34:15
I thought that was just a bloody knife...

Same. Also, Skyler's twin could not come from Fluttershy since Skyler is 20000 years old!!!

The proper name for "devil dog" is "hellhound".

Lastly, is she available? Sorry Shadow, but I'm into shy tsunderes, not just tsunderes xD

*Shrugs* I can call them what I please, not to be rude. Also, Skyler lives, dies, and is re-born but keeps memories of her past lives. Her current life she is FS and Big Mac's filly. Never really thought of Astor being immortal too, but I guess she could be.

And yes on available, if it's what I think.  B)

Blues-Music

Immortal?
No trust me immortality is in no way an advantage sure you are not afraid of dieing ,but you will have to live with illnesses like if your old enough you won't be able to talk or walk or breathe ,but you will have to live with the pain not being able to pass on ,and rest from life ,and what if you get a lifetime sentence to jail?Or being forced to something or somewhere for the rest of your life you would wish for your life to end wont you?

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 May 24, 07:24:43
Immortal?
No trust me immortality is in no way an advantage sure you are not afraid of dieing ,but you will have to live with illnesses like if your old enough you won't be able to talk or walk or breathe ,but you will have to live with the pain not being able to pass on ,and rest from life ,and what if you get a lifetime sentence to jail?Or being forced to something or somewhere for the rest of your life you would wish for your life to end wont you?

They do die, but are reborn in a similar body. So they could easily escape a lifetime punishment. Gaahhh, they sound OP now.

Dr. Krest

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 May 24, 18:00:06
Immortal?

They do die, but are reborn in a similar body. So they could easily escape a lifetime punishment. Gaahhh, they sound OP now.

It's fine, IRL I'm reincarnated too.

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 24, 18:41:22
Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 May 24, 18:00:06
Immortal?

It's fine, IRL I'm reincarnated too.

*Creepy insane smile*

Blues-Music

Weird how we never discussed any guild matters ,and just kept chatting.
Meh still fun.

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 May 25, 08:46:50
Weird how we never discussed any guild matters ,and just kept chatting.
Meh still fun.

We are discussing guild matters, we're just talking in a secret kind of communication to not let others find out...

Blues-Music

In that case:I really think we should find some trampolines since we really need fun.

PrincessButton

Heh. ovO
I think that is the signature face of our herd. c;
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

McSleuthburger

hey guys just a quick request
keep the role playing out of the guild section
if you want to role play guild activities then do it in the appropriate section
if it keeps up ill have to take action

thanks again
McSleuth
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Dr. Krest

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 May 25, 20:19:24

thanks again
McSleuth

Okay that is IT!!! MUTINYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is OUR guild thread. RP helps us get to know each other which is essential to every guild. THIS IS ALLOWED. If you have something to say join us first  >:O

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 25, 20:40:51

thanks again
McSleuth

This is OUR guild thread. RP helps us get to know each other which is essential to every guild. THIS IS ALLOWED. If you have something to say join us first  >:O

He's not saying you're not allowed to RP as a guild. Just make a guild RP thread in the Roleplay section.
I'm just saying, almost as a referee, please don't yell at the referee. >.<

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Dr. Krest

2012 May 25, 20:46:38 #153 Last Edit: 2012 May 25, 20:50:08 by Dr. Krest
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 25, 20:43:40
Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 25, 20:40:51

thanks again
McSleuth

He's not saying you're not allowed to RP as a guild. Just make a guild RP thread in the Roleplay section.
I'm just saying, almost as a referee, please don't yell at the referee. >.<

As long as the RP is specific to the guild, it is allowed in the guild's thread. If it was an actual RP created for the very purpose of being an RP, it would belong in the RP forum. However, as fake RPing amongst guild members in a way that benefits the guild it belongs in this thread.

McSleuthburger

This is the GUILD SECTION
the GUILD DISCUSSION is here so you can talk about the guild activities and such, not roleplay with other guild members
if you are RP-ing then please do it in the ROLEPLAY SECTION
you are more then welcome to make a role play and accept guild members to that specific roleplay
im not going to sit here and argue with you about what you think is right or wrong

@Chinhio: I thank you for the help but please do not get involved with this
Ye-olde ex mod

Dr. Krest

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 May 25, 21:25:02
This is the GUILD SECTION
the GUILD DISCUSSION is here so you can talk about the guild activities and such, not roleplay with other guild members
if you are RP-ing then please do it in the ROLEPLAY SECTION
you are more then welcome to make a role play and accept guild members to that specific roleplay
im not going to sit here and argue with you about what you think is right or wrong

@Chinhio: I thank you for the help but please do not get involved with this

This is the GUILD SECTION, yes, but this is OUR GUILD's thread. And since a guild-focused RP is a GUILD ACTIVITY it is deemed safe to put in the GUILD THREAD. PERIOD.

What I believe is right or wrong IS important because I am a member of the forums. The rules are meant to protect forum members, not harm them. Which also means it is WRONG to not listen to the opinions of the forum members. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, which is why you do NOT have absolute power.

McSleuthburger

I understand rp-ing is a guild activity(and that is wonderful that everyone can have fun together) but you do that in the Rp-ing section
but what im saying is you role play in the role play section (which is why we have that section) so please dont do it anywhere else
you can make a guild only thread in the RP section to do the RPing
you can link the roleplay thread to your main guild thread
but RPing is different then the usual guild activities (recruiting, setting up in-game guild activities, and such)
im not asking you to stop role playing, all im asking is that you do it in a different section
I am not trying to put down your guild or members(all guild and non-guild), Im just want to keep the forums in order
Ye-olde ex mod

Dr. Krest

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 May 25, 22:21:15
I understand rp-ing is a guild activity(and that is wonderful that everyone can have fun together) but you do that in the Rp-ing section
but what im saying is you role play in the role play section (which is why we have that section) so please dont do it anywhere else
you can make a guild only thread in the RP section to do the RPing
you can link the roleplay thread to your main guild thread
but RPing is different then the usual guild activities (recruiting, setting up in-game guild activities, and such)
im not asking you to stop role playing, all im asking is that you do it in a different section
I am not trying to put down your guild or members(all guild and non-guild), Im just want to keep the forums in order

I'm sure then that if the thread becomes disorderly as a result of RPing, the OP and guild master LoM will be able to handle the situation. Either him or Shadow Mare cuz... well, she's... yeah... no one goes against her >.>;

SweBow

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 25, 22:26:07
I'm sure then that if the thread becomes disorderly as a result of RPing, the OP and guild master LoM will be able to handle the situation. Either him or Shadow Mare cuz... well, she's... yeah... no one goes against her >.>;

What the moderation team say, is the law.

Chishio Kunrin

Personally, I'm just kind of tired of the LoE Discussion section saying it has new posts when it has none, only to realize it's because of another RP post in here. Just saying... :(

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up