Life in Los Pegasus

Started by Seriack, 2013 Jun 09, 20:04:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weremetalwolf

((I actually wanted to do it lol))

As he connected the keyblade with his own, the light became much stronger and Silver's keyblade appeared on his other hoof so that he could use it at the same time with his own.
When the light became stronger, Lloyd was now on another location. It was like if he was in the middle of a tornado of darkness. In the wall of darkness two red eyes appeared, it was the manifestation of Silver's sadness.
Spoiler: show
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Lusterless Nova

((Brohoof for thinking alike!))

Now equipped with two keyblades, Lloyd was able to use his dual wielding style. Double damage and increased speed.
He took his battle stance and ran at the manifestation.

sorikuXIII

Quote from: Snowy on 2013 Aug 08, 17:07:47
Snow noticed that he was hyperventilating and his eye twitched before he dashed out the door. She tried to figure out why he did that for a few moments before noticing that she might have stressed him out or made him angry. She knew she couldn't keep her promise, but she didn't think she'd break it that soon. She grabbed another pillow from off the couch, stared at it, and then ripped it in half in a angry fit.  Why was she being so mean to her husband?

Meanwhile, Icy and Icy are still in the hospital room. Icy is jumping up and down on the bed while Puppet Icy was staring out the window, wondering if their parents abandoned them in the hospital. "And..if.. they...did...leave us..why..here?" Icy asked bouncing up and down on the hospital bed. Puppet Icy turned to her sister. "I don't know. Maybe they thought we'd get everything we would need here? You know, food water and medicine if we get sick?" The puppet said staring back at the window. Icy stopped bouncing up and down and stared at her sister. "I refuse to believe that. I know Snowy and Moon, they wouldn't leave us here like that, they love us. I'm sure it was a mistake.." Icy started to jump up and down on the bed again.

(( I'm starting to like making giant post like this. Um..I'll get over it. ))

((Posts like that are actually preferred in most cases but yeah that's all I have to say on that.))

Moon managed to get back to the hospital and checked with the nurses if they had seen two snow leopards that were really young and slightly obnoxious. The nurse at the front desk nodded and told him she had seen them in Snowy's old room. He thanked the nurses and slowly trotted down the hall to Snowy's former room since this was a hospital after all. He looked inside and saw that Icy and Icy were still in the room and icy was jumping on the bed. "I'm here girls. I'm sorry we left you here. I didn't expect Snow to just up and leave you two here when I took off with the kids." he says then grabbed puppet Ic since she seemed to be affected by their absence the most then when Icy jumped again he caught her on hi back and flew out the window after opening it of course.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Weremetalwolf

((Brohoof!))

The beats rushed towards Lloyd and tries to deal to him fast swipes with its claws, its red eyes were the only things to be clearly visible, it's body was just a blur of darkness.

Lusterless Nova

There was no chance for a counter attack since Lloyd couldn't see what he is fighting. All he could do is to dodge the incoming attacks for now, one closer to him then the other.
(What is this thing? I can't land a hit as long as it attacks like that.)

Weremetalwolf

((I'm not going to make this really easy for you. You'll have to defeat three bosses. First him, then the unsleashed version and lastly the true form ovO))

He wasn't going to be able to hit it as long as it was surrounded by its darkness, he had to find a way to remove it.
The creature jumped, landing next to him and spins around trying to hit Lloyd with its tail. The attacks of the creature were strong, but not that strong to not be blocked, in this form the creature compensated the strenght with the speed, so blocking it would make of the creature an easy target.

Lusterless Nova

((that's what i hoped for. Lloyd is stronger then you think by the way. He is just holding back to prevent himself from burning up his stamina too quick))

Reflega!
Lloyd used his barrier with his own blade and broke it open with Silver's. Not only did this create a solid counter to the attack of the creature, it also gave Lloyd a moment to see the creature.
In the next moment, he fired the sparks of the barrier at the creature to Illuminate it and completely reveal it.

Weremetalwolf

2013 Aug 09, 07:06:39 #2107 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 09, 07:15:26 by Weremetalwolf
((I remember, the cloak he's wearing drains part of his power, am I right?))

The barrier that Lloyd created, had cleared the darkness that was surrounding the creature. It has a dark purple and black body with dark magenta spikes running down its back, as well as a "mane" of dark magenta tentacles around its head. Its tail has a dark magenta tip and it sports four purple claws on each of its four legs. The most distinctive feature of the creature are its yellow eyes, which occasionally glow red. The creature also sports a jagged mouth, blue markings on its face and body, and chains around its forelegs, those were the chains that Silver had put on the creature to cage it but now that it became that strong, it brokes the chains and was now free. Its body is rather long and thin and, despite its massive size, the creature moves quite quickly but slower now since the darkness around it was cleared.
Spoiler: show

Lusterless Nova

((Well. Not "drain". More like "restrain". Imagine a huge barrel filled with water. The water inside is Lloyd's power. The vent to open it is the Cloak. It usually restrains how much energy he can use, so the moment he takes it off, the vent is comepletely open.))

Could this be a nightmare? Or rather a heartless?
Doesn't matter.

Lloyd focused on the creature in front of him and looked for something to attack safely. The chains and cuff remains were just what he needed for his plan to succeed.
He focused on the chains and used his Shotlock on them. A ability that allows full precision on a few targets.
Lighting Ray!
By combining his powers and body with the keyblades, he becomes one with a bolt of lighting, charging with high speed at the creatures chains and cuffs.

FlameandIce

//sorry to cut in but it's beasts like that that make me want to import the final mixes
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Weremetalwolf

((Because it's from final mix, I found it quiet fitting as manifestation of Silver's sadness. Also, is just the second boss, the last one is much stronger then it))

The creature jumped before he could hit it, sinking back into the darkness tornedo. Even if the darkness that was covering it had vanished, it was still pretty quick. The red eyes glowed in the darkness and then the red eyes multiplied, going in the four cardinal points. Only one was the real one, the others were illusions. Then the four creatures jumped out from the darkness, performs a damaging midair flip that looked like if those were buzzsaws aiming to him. If he had looked carefully before they jumped to him, he could see that they had a little difference from the original, the one in front of him had a missing handcuff, the one on his right had bigger fangs, the one on left was the original and the one behind him had red eyes instead of the yellow ones.

Lusterless Nova

The moment all four creatures jumped at him, Lloyd know that the real one was the one to the left. He crossed the swords and let them grind on the creature's skin before launching it upward and slashing at it's Cuffs again.

Weremetalwolf

2013 Aug 09, 08:10:44 #2112 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 09, 08:58:44 by Weremetalwolf
As he hit the real one, the other three creatures vanished into a dark mist. When it was lauched upwards, one of the cuffs broke, the one on it's left paw but the chain remained attacked to its paw. The creature roared and spins like a buzzsaw to his him with the tail.

Snowy

"We thought..well, I thought you two abounded us. Wheres mommy? Why isn't she with you? Did you two get in a fight? Is the house ok? Did things break? Are the walls still together? Oh no, is our room alright!?" The puppet asked holding on tightly to her father. Icy sighed and held onto him tightly as well. "Is she asleep or something? Oh wait, let me guess, shes making a surprise dinner or something to apologize for leaving us?!" The two sisters started to get excited thinking their mother had something really special planned for them when they got back. But  all they were going to find was a  pillow ripped in half.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Lusterless Nova

Lloyd simply jumped aside and threw his blade at the last cuff while dodging. It hit the cuff and returned to Lloyd.

Weremetalwolf

The last cuff broke, with the result of making it stronger and unsleashing its full power. The creature roared at Lloyd, making a big wave of darkness to him. Then it stomped the ground and around Lloyd came out numerous metal chains, it was a modified version of Silver's skills. The chains attacked Lloyd like whips, trying to hit him from every side at the same moment.

sorikuXIII

"Puppet Icy, what's wrong? You're worrying over trivial matters that haven't even happened. As for you Icy, I guess you could say something like that...." Moon says then continues to fly towards their home. Once there he walked inside with the girls then looked around to see if Snowy was still around. "Snow!? I have the girls. They were still at the hospital and puppet Icy was freaking out. I think she could use some reassurance...pronto."
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snowy wasn't downstairs and she didn't answer. The only thing that showed that she was downstairs were the ripped pillow on the ground next to the couch. Noises upstairs could be heard thought, but it didn't sound like talking. More like things moving around. "Mom? Stop joking. I want my special dinner.." Icy said, sniffing the pillow. The puppet stood besides Moon frowning. "Wheres mommy?" She asked with big round eyes.

sorikuXIII

Moon looked at puppet Icy with an almost heartbroken expression then went upstairs to see if Snowy was even still in the house. "Snow are you up here? Your daughters are worrying especially one who seems to be worrying ore than the other..." he says with a frown.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

The bedroom door was cracked and Moon could hear sniffling.  The room is completely pitch black, but the only thing visible are Snows eyes. They look a little red from crying. She doesn't say anything, she only looks in Moons direction, then  quickly covers her head under the covers.

Go Up