Go Down

Cotton Ball

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 May 11, 20:50:02
I don't care what the results say!
PEPSI rules ALL!
MUAH HA HA HA HA!
pepsi y u copy coke's taste -but coke's better-Coke is better then pepsi
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Chrisgotjar

I like the taste of normal Coke more but I don't really like the other kinds of Coke (Diet, Zero ect) Though the Cappuccino flavour was alright when it was around :D

So I choose Pepsi! Why? Because it's cheaper of course  ovO
That and Pepsi Max seems to somehow make my sore throats feel better for a little while...
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

alexandas

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2013 May 12, 11:53:29
I like the taste of normal Coke more but I don't really like the other kinds of Coke (Diet, Zero ect) Though the Cappuccino flavour was alright when it was around :D

That and Pepsi Max seems to somehow make my sore throats feel better for a little while...

Great point you got there ovO
Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 May 12, 12:07:09
vanilla coke

Actually might be better than pepsi
Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 May 12, 09:18:05
Quote from: alexandas on 2013 May 11, 20:50:02
I don't care what the results say!
PEPSI rules ALL!
MUAH HA HA HA HA!
pepsi y u copy coke's taste -but coke's better-Coke is better then pepsi

LIES, pepsi did not copy coke!  Pepsi tastes more diffferrrenttt, and better.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Angels Breath2

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

byndbored

2013 May 21, 08:49:40 #66 Last Edit: 2013 May 21, 08:54:02 by byndbored
I like Dr Pepper more; speaking of which there's apparently a cheap knockoff of Dr Pepper called Dr Flav. X3
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Science Woona

Let's bring science into this. Because science. Not just science.. But Woona Science.. Because I'm Science Woona... DON'T JUDGE ME.

Lets start with acidity
Coca-Cola has a PH of 2.525
While Pepsi has a PH of 2.530
MEANING... well, not much. The .05 difference doesn't actually affect much, they can both kill a fish and insects. Thats about it.
They also have corrosion stuff and blah blah.
Coke has a lower PH by .05 (Celestia forbid the next soda is .001 PH lower)

DENSITY!
Coke = 1.03 ± 0.21 g/mL

Pepsi = ... why am I even doing this, density wouldn't effect anything..

Flavor
According to Woona's Law (thats a law now)
If one physical item attracts a Woona more than others, proven by science, shows that Woona likes this object more. However, if such object is forced upon a Woona, the above statement is void. According to the law, the Woona will simply repel such object and have an attraction toward the proper object. Thus showing the attraction of the Woona and the object.

I performed this experiment and each time the Woona was attracted to the Coca-Cola
I once replaced it by replacing the coke with pepsi and the pepsi with coke. The Woona repelled it from her mouth and immediately made an attraction with the Coca-Cola. So according to science, Coca-Cola is better.

Spoiler: Also these other awesome scientists did this with diet coke • show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Click the picture for my blog!

Check out my art thread!

Little Judas

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

byndbored

Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Nightmare702

Instead of these wars between each other why can't Coca-Cola and Pepsi become one drink or something like coolision
~Deleted, wat?~

Science Woona

Quote from: Nightmare702 on 2013 May 23, 22:55:51
Instead of these wars between each other why can't Coca-Cola and Pepsi become one drink or something like coolision

Picture a red and blue colored nuke. Now picture it exploding. Now multiply that by 7000..
Thats why.
Click the picture for my blog!

Check out my art thread!

TheCreeper3

Coca-cola has actually been proven to be the number one (non alcoholic) beverage
Coca-Cola
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Nightmare702 on 2013 May 23, 22:55:51

I think they tried that and it failed.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Charizard_2

Pepsi. But Mountain Dew would own them both.
With pie comes great responsibility.

My Pony Name: Charred Flame (Char for short)

Pipkin

Really?  In both the stores I worked for they are the same price(In fact, Coke is normally on sale more times than Pepsi)
I also found out the store I work for now has the same feelings towards their Pepsi rep as the store I left, idk what's up with them but around here they are generally not liked...

The Wandering Magus

coke (easier to say), pepsi otherwise.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jun 05, 22:35:35

Really?  In both the stores I worked for they are the same price(In fact, Coke is normally on sale more times than Pepsi)
I also found out the store I work for now has the same feelings towards their Pepsi rep as the store I left, idk what's up with them but around here they are generally not liked...

I took a survey that told me it was gonna be about soda, but it turned out to be about Pepsi. o_O It started out with general questions about all kinds of soda, and when I expressed that I dislike Pepsi, it transitioned into questions that basically make me feel that Pepsi is trying to figure out how to start advertising better to get more people to want to drink Pepsi.

Mehhh. The advertising they pitched to me in the survey didn't really get me. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Sep 03, 18:42:40 #78 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 03, 18:45:55 by Yellowpikmin476
Coca-cola<Pepsi
VANILLA Coke>Pepsi
I know, I know.
Yellowpikmin476 used Confuse Ray!

Post Merge

Quote from: Science Woona on 2013 May 22, 06:58:24
Let's bring science into this. Because science. Not just science.. But Woona Science.. Because I'm Science Woona... DON'T JUDGE ME.

Lets start with acidity
Coca-Cola has a PH of 2.525
While Pepsi has a PH of 2.530
MEANING... well, not much. The .05 difference doesn't actually affect much, they can both kill a fish and insects. Thats about it.
They also have corrosion stuff and blah blah.
Coke has a lower PH by .05 (Celestia forbid the next soda is .001 PH lower)

DENSITY!
Coke = 1.03 ± 0.21 g/mL

Pepsi = ... why am I even doing this, density wouldn't effect anything..

Flavor
According to Woona's Law (thats a law now)
If one physical item attracts a Woona more than others, proven by science, shows that Woona likes this object more. However, if such object is forced upon a Woona, the above statement is void. According to the law, the Woona will simply repel such object and have an attraction toward the proper object. Thus showing the attraction of the Woona and the object.

I performed this experiment and each time the Woona was attracted to the Coca-Cola
I once replaced it by replacing the coke with pepsi and the pepsi with coke. The Woona repelled it from her mouth and immediately made an attraction with the Coca-Cola. So according to science, Coca-Cola is better.

Spoiler: Also these other awesome scientists did this with diet coke • show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

What's a woona?
I'm back

Deviant

Go Up