The Closed Door pt2(jump-in)

Started by Spazicle12, 2012 Sep 26, 01:12:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the dark gods

Physics thinks for a moment. If I get this pony on my side, I can get him to help me get my scroll from this guy. SPELL TIME!

"[shadow=red,left]I should help out the cloaked pony[/shadow]" Physics shift implants the memory in Vicks head.
thank you Sky Sketch

Vick McBread

Vick takes off the helmet and slids it back to his back.

"I should help the clocked pony" Vick repeats.
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

the dark gods

((The spell isn't hypnosis, more like sublte telepathy, but let's just say your susceptible to mind control to make this easy))
"Good...NOW HELP ME GET MY SCROLL FROM THIS PONIES!" Screams Physics.
thank you Sky Sketch

Vick McBread

((Yes master))

Vick clicks out his Flocky Talky

Vick nodds and truns to the pony with the scroll

"May We have that back?"

((for top hat \/ not physics shift))
Spoiler: show
*wink*

the dark gods

"I meant with more force then that...BUT IT'S A DISTRACTION! MINE!" Screams Physics, as he pulls the scroll with all his might, finally managing to free it from Mr goods hooves, "YES! YOUR MINE!" Screams Physics shift.
thank you Sky Sketch

Vick McBread

"We have a good hiding place master." Vick offers.

the dark gods

"lGood!...Were is it?" Asks Physics shift.
thank you Sky Sketch

Vick McBread

"follow us, Its underground." vick says and flies into the woods. (not the ever free.)

the dark gods

"But that's the opposite way from were I'm supposed to meet the cul-cul...CULTURE SOCIETY YES! NO SUCH THINGS AS A DISCORD CULT! BYE!" Says Physics, before temporally blinding Mr Good with a flash of light to the eyes, and teleporting away to follow Vick.
thank you Sky Sketch

Vick McBread

When Vick notices the ponies talent he speads up to a great pace (after you post we will get to the hiding spot.)

NoahTopHatz

Mr Goods just stands there wondering what happened. "Meh" He then notices that Vic is heading towards where he left his cart, and he runs off toward his cart
Note to self:
Remember to um ... meh I'll remember it later

the dark gods

"OH COME ON!" Says Physics, now having to teleport much faster to keep up with Vick.
thank you Sky Sketch

Vick McBread

Vick finally got to the large dome with a valve on it "here it is master" Vick agrees and opens the door.

the dark gods

Physics Shift walks inside and inspects the area. "What...is this place exactly?" asks Physics.
thank you Sky Sketch

Vick McBread

"Why, its Angleing of course" Vick says

Inside is an elavator. "Feel free to stash the scrolls here master." Vick says opening the dorr wide.

the dark gods

"Well the cult trade isn't due for another... Physics Shift pulls out a non magical scroll and checks a date "Oh, I'm...five days ahead of schedule, I have time to relax." Says Physics, blaming the Cultist awful handwriting for his confusion.
thank you Sky Sketch

Vick McBread

2012 Oct 03, 23:19:47 #36 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 03, 23:23:53 by Vick McBread
"Alrighty then, We have a drom for you in here right now." Vick says steping into the elevator.

((GOOD NIGHT! SORRY! WORK TOMORROW!))

mjt014

The two alicorn brothers just stood there wondering what happened. First they see a blue cloaked pony wonder in a forest, second a big noise startles him, causing the scrolls he was carrying to fall out, next some other pony walks over to see one of the scrolls dropped, and when the cloaked pony try to get a scroll back from the other pony the orange pony they've meet appeared in between them. Finally, the cloaked pony used some magic to try the orange stallion into working for him and help him get away to some secret hiding place deep into the forest. The other pony that was struggling with the scroll from the cloaked pony followed them. This leaves Flare and Lightning with two choices 1. follow the group or 2. stay at the ravine.

Flare thought about the two choices they have and decided on the one that might lead to lots of adventure. "Hey Bro, let's follow them." Lightning felt unsure about this and looked at the ground again. "Come on, it'll be fun." Flare then, patted his brother on the back to reassured him , which did. "Ok" He said and with tht they flew after the group to the forest.

Spazicle12

no I have a better idea
Spaz turns to the two brothers
so the plan, you two...

the dark gods

Physics shifts removes his saddle of illegal scrolls and places them near to door of the angleing, without removing his cloak he casts a invisibilty spell on himself and checks outside the door.
"Ok, lets see here, that pony who tried to take my scroll and...two alicorns? NOT GOOD!" Physics screams to himself, he grabs his saddle and runs out into the forest, recasting invisibility on himself covering the scrolls in the spells affect as well.
thank you Sky Sketch

Go Up