Go Down

Spazicle12

2012 Oct 04, 17:51:31 #60 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 04, 17:56:20 by Spazicle12
(The abyss is up and runing)
(How are you posting vick)

Spaz disapeared then came back with vicks combustion panel

Vick McBread

$$spaz. Don't be op. We are trying to get rid of that$$
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

the dark gods

(I don't mind his clone thing I have a counter!)
Physics was sent flying of his hooves. "GAH"
Physics slowly rose back onto his four hooves.
"I really didn't want to do this, but I will now!" Screamed Physics, his horn glowing, distorting the area around him, changing everything into utter madness, driving all those within the immediate area (sans himself) insane for a while.
Physics growled, the spell draining him of anything he could call Stamina, but also draining his attackers of what they could call sanity.
thank you Sky Sketch

Vick McBread

"Uh yeah. SPAZ get him to the room please."
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

mjt014

2012 Oct 04, 17:59:17 #64 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 04, 18:01:13 by mjt014
Lightning and Flare land on the ground, gripping their heads with their hooves to fight back the madness. Lightning quickly thought of something and his horn begin to glow blue and surrounded his, Flare's, Spaz's, and Vick's heads. It was a spell he learn to protect those from madness. "Hah, thanks bro" Flare thanked, putting his front hooves on the ground as Lightning did the same. "No problem"

Spazicle12

fortunately I am immune to mind spells

mjt014

Lightning heard what Spaz said. "Oh, ok" He then release the mind barrier around his head.

the dark gods

2012 Oct 04, 18:03:55 #67 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 04, 18:05:56 by the dark gods
"No, NO, no, no, no! That's not how it's supposed to work, you should have been driven MAD by now!" Growled the cloaked pony, through clenched teeth.
Using the last of his magical energy, he blasted a fireball near Spaz, slightly burning him, setting the scrolls on fire, turning the evidence needed to convict him for life, into ash. Using the sudden final attack as a distraction, he ran off into the forest, a few seconds after he started, he catches his breath, tired from the spell, and starts up his gallop again at a slightly slower speed.
thank you Sky Sketch

Spazicle12

Quote from: the dark gods on 2012 Oct 04, 18:03:55
"No, NO, no, no, no! That's not how it's supposed to work, you should have been driven MAD by now!" Growled the cloaked pony, through clenched teeth.
Using the last of his magical energy, he blasted a fireball near Spaz, slightly burning him, setting the scrolls on fire, turning the evidence needed to convict him for life, into ash. Using the sudden final attack as a distraction, he ran off into the forest, a few seconds after he started, he catches his breath, tired from the spell, and starts up his gallop again at a slightly slower speed.

If you don't remember I came back without the scrolls

spaz turned to vick
what's the panel for

mjt014

Flare looked to the cloaked unicorn, then at Spaz. he decided to stay with his brother and the group and walked over to them. "Who was that guy?" He asked.

the dark gods

((sorry, got caught up in the battle, then the fire ball was just for a distraction))
"Have to *pant* find my *gasp* *pant* scrolls, before they do." Says Physics taking off his cloak, it being to heavy and hot for him. He pulled out a potion from his cloaks pockets and drank it, feeling instantly rejuvenated.
"Ok, I'll just follow them, lie, then take it back when they're not looking, I have to get my scrolls back".
Physics starts galloping back towards the group.
"Excuse me, did any of you see a cloaked pony around here? He happened to have stole some of my magic scrolls from me." Said Physics, faking a heavy accent.
thank you Sky Sketch

mjt014

Lightning and Flare noticed a new pony walk up to them and asked if they've seen a cloaked pony. "Yeah, he was the guy I smashed into that tree over there." Flare said, pointing to the spot where he knocked the cloaked figure. Lightning looked closer to the pony. "Um, excuse me, i don't mean to be rude, but you look familiar." He said.

the dark gods

"I must admit, that looked like a rather impressive kick, judging by the imprint he left." Said Physics, trying to get on Flares good side.
"And I honestly never meet you before in my life!" Exclaimed Physics, his accent starts to slip a little, and bit and sweat starting to roll down his neck.
thank you Sky Sketch

mjt014

Flare smiles broadly at the pony's complement. "Why thank you." He said, his voice filled with pride in his strength. Lightning let the suspicion go, so not to make things awkward. "Ok, sorry, I didn't mean to make you nervous." He apologized.

Spazicle12

I have know idea but let's get back to the meeting
Spaz looked at the pony who ran up in front of them then sniffed him
Odd spaz thoght to himself
yeah uh hang on
Spaz grabbed vick and teleported away

the dark gods

"Your welcome." Said Physics, his fake accent coming back.
"Oh don't worry, I'm just a little nervous, what with that thief on the loose and all." Explained Physics, trying to get a reason for his nervousness.
Physics head shifts to Spaz when he teleports. "Good, Good." Physics whispers to himself.
thank you Sky Sketch

NoahTopHatz

Mr Goods wandered around after checking that his cart was undamaged and noticed something in a tree,
Mr goods barely climbed the tre and he found some scrolls "Oh good, lets see what these are" and he grabbed one of them opening it up.
Note to self:
Remember to um ... meh I'll remember it later

the dark gods

"Did anyone one of you hear something?" Asked Physics, the accent slightly slipping under pressure.
"Is that a?...PONY READING MY SCROLLS!" Screams Physics, dropping his accent fully, chain-teleporting to were he spotted Mr. Goods.
"LET GO OF MY SCROLLS!" Screamed Physics, landing ontop of Mr. Goods, knocking both of them off the tree.
thank you Sky Sketch

NoahTopHatz

Mr Goods looked at the scroll "Scroll of hat making?"
When something hit Mr Goods and knocked him out of the tree
"ow Thats it whoever hurt me will be in a world of pain" Grumbled Mr Goods to himself before noticing a blue unicorn "You, You, hurt me NOW STAY STILL" Mr Goods rapidly advances on the unicorn
Note to self:
Remember to um ... meh I'll remember it later

the dark gods

Physics mouth curls into a twisted smile. Horn glowing the area around him turns pitch black, moving a bit to the side, he sticks his hoof out, tripping the charging Mr. Goods.
thank you Sky Sketch

Go Up