Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by TwilightNight, 2013 Jun 29, 21:10:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 11, 08:32:17
Haha, for a long time I was struggling to get Hero's Clothes. I eventually got it, but recently, I got 2 of the same fortune, both having that! Isn't that hilarious?

Sounds like the twilight zone

FakeSmile

Last night Resetti's place was open!
Looks like he spends most of
his free time watching cooking shows.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

KirbyFluttershy

I really have to unlock that as a public work projects, but the last work project that I unlocked was Wind Turbine from my villager, lily. it looks like a windmill though, should be a good work project i would make, but i have to fully expand my house first while I unlock more work projects.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

GoldenTerrabyte

The Reset Center is the easiest one to unlock. Simply do the following: Load your file, close the game, and play your file again. He'll come and tell you that you can fund a Reset Center.
I'm back

KirbyFluttershy

Well I'm saving the reset center for last because I have to unlock other projects from other villagers. I'm sure that getting their attention unlocks the work project, but sometimes they just give me random stuff like asking for catchphrases and greetings.

TwilightNight

I want to know how to fund a police station. Is it just getting the animals' attention?

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

GlassMirror

I got the café if anyone else has it.

FakeSmile

2013 Jul 12, 15:10:35 #68 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 12, 15:16:54 by FakeSmile
Quote from: TwilightNight on 2013 Jul 12, 13:10:08
I want to know how to fund a police station. Is it just getting the animals' attention?

Yeah, a animal will request it. My villager with Uchi personality requested it.
But when they do request it, you have the choice between the Mondern and Classic
Police Station.

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Jul 12, 15:04:58
I got the café if anyone else has it.

I have the cafe too. I'm already workin' part time, its so much fun.  :3
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

KirbyFluttershy

Well to unlock work projects, they come with the requirements such as museum renovations, cafe, dream suite, fortune telling, and reset center. the rest of it comes from the villagers with different personalities such as jock and others. the town hall and the other work project comes with perfect town.

you have to be careful where you place your work project. some work projects can't be demolished after it's built. note on the bridges is that they can only build in between rivers and you can only build 3 of them so make sure where you want to place them for the shortcuts.

Fluffy Cloud

It's a really nice game, even though I'm a citizen since my brother is the mayor. I made a Roll pattern, which I had to spend 1,000 to make, half to make it, half to fix it. Aside from that, it's a fun game. It must be more fun for the mayor though..... >:/ A tip: SHARKS. I got about 60,000 from them and other stuff, but spent about 50,000 of it to help pay for the Dream Suite. Yay. (Too lazy to put exact numbers.)

KirbyFluttershy

Sharks, Napoleonfish, Red Snappers, Barred Knifejaws, and Coelacanths are worth a lot, but if you set the ordiance to bell boom, you'll get more money out of them including when they're marked as premium items. If you wanna make fast money, just follow my moneymaking tips and then you'll be rich in no time. Not only those are the moneymaking tips I can provide, but also if you put in a little money in your ABD bank account, you'll earn more bells as interest into your ABD bank account per month.

You wanna start fishing at the beach area or island between 4PM-9AM for those fishes as i mentioned, but Coelacanths only appear in rain and snow so exclude that, but you may be lucky enough to get a ocean sunfish as well.

Speaking of patterns, I just got one of the designs off from a QR code which was the Flag Design I had as a Pattern for GCN AC and AC: WW, but this type of pattern should turn out well. I believe the creator of the pattern turned into the QR code and then I managed to get the hold of the Pattern.

Fluffy Cloud

*Buys a fortune cookie* Okay, let's see...yay, lucky ticket! *Gives ticket to Timmy* Yay, I won a red Pikmin! I bet it's a statue...*Sees its a hat* What?! *Puts it on and stares for a while.*
MY HEAD LOOKS LIKE A CHERRY.

FakeSmile

2013 Jul 13, 12:20:17 #73 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 13, 14:11:27 by FakeSmile
Well I did a thing. . .
Lumpy Space Princess is my favorite Adventure Time Character right now.
So I decided to make a "Oh My Glob Lump Off!" shirt.
It didn't turn out that great but its decent.
I hope you guys like though.  ^-^
Spoiler: show
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

KirbyFluttershy

Well I love to share some of my Patterns that I have, but I'm pretty sure you guys won't find any interest of them also the problem about converting the pictures or images into a pattern is that the program I used for that kind of stuff wasn't updated plus I only have 18 Patterns on my list and they can only be used for GCN AC and AC: WW which it will match those colors also I can't convert my patterns into a QR code for a coloring and pattern pro design reason

GlassMirror

how do you make patterns so neat? also, where do I get my friend code? o.O

KirbyFluttershy

my friend told me that your friend code for the game syncs with your 3DS system's friend roster so if you have us registered in your friend roster on your 3DS system on the home menu, it's automatically added to the game's friend roster. if it's for dream suite, you only need the code from the shop i believe.

as for the pattern question, well that's a good question because obviously the pattern design pro was pretty much new to me and the colors for the patterns that i wanted doesn't match.

If you guys wanna use my patterns, just go here and search for my name as "KirbyHamtaro" (without quotation marks) on User Name. Just on the Warning side that my patterns may not be the ones you're looking for (or not interested at all) and the patterns that you searched for and trying to design may not have the right matching colors.

Chishio Kunrin

I put a shark tank in my house. ovO
I also put an eel in my house, but the shark tank is right in the middle. It's like, you walk into my house and BAM, a shark!

I'm trying to fund a second bridge across the river on the other side of the map, so I don't always have to go all the way down to the one near my house. Man, it's expensive. :c

I think I'm gonna look up all of my villagers on the Animal Crossing wikia and find out what personality types they are, so I can start figuring out what works projects they're gonna bring me.
Riiiight after I do my daily stuff.
- Search the whole town for weeds and pull them
- Search for today's dig spots and dig 'em
- Water any wilted flowers I see
- Search for today's money rock and get my daily 4,100 bells from it ;) (Dig a hole behind you, to your left, and to your right, so you won't end up scooted too far back to keep hitting the rock)
- Search for today's gem rock (It'll be a random rock that wasn't there the day before. When you hit it, it breaks)
- Turn in the fossils I've found
- Check all the shops for what they're selling today
In no particular order.

I'm also gonna stare at the suspicious pear that one of my villagers gave me for a bit. I left it on the ground away from important things. I don't know why she gave it to me and acted so suspicious about it like she was desperate to get rid of it. It kinda creeps me out.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

4,100 bells? You're doing something WAY wrong. You should be getting 16,100 bells per money rock. And that big mistake is, putting holes NEXT to you. NO holes should be directly adjacent to the rock, in ANY direction.
You seem to be doing this:
e:empty space
r:rock
p:player
h:hole
eee
ere
hph
You SHOULD do this:
eee
ere
epe
hhh
This way, you won't be pushed back, but you will still hit it all 8 times and get all 8 groups of bells.
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Jul 13, 18:46:56 #79 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 13, 18:48:55 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 13, 18:43:12
4,100 bells? You're doing something WAY wrong. You should be getting 16,100 bells per money rock. And that big mistake is, putting holes NEXT to you. NO holes should be directly adjacent to the rock, in ANY direction.
You seem to be doing this:
e:empty space
r:rock
p:player
h:hole
eee
ere
hph
You SHOULD do this:
eee
ere
epe
hhh
This way, you won't be pushed back, but you will still hit it all 8 times and get all 8 groups of bells.

:I Whoa. Ok, I'll try that tomorrow! Thanks. ^-^

Oh man. I just caught my villagers Moe and Tex having a conversation. Moe thinks Tex is some kind of food expert, and Tex said that for breakfast this morning he had two slices of bread lightly toasted in a special oven, and he spread fruit preserves on one side of each slice. Moe was like whoa that sounds fancy, all I had was toast with jam on it.
lol I'm so done with this! Oh man! I can't even.

Post Merge

I've been trying to hybridize flowers. I finally got a pink lily. YAYYYYY. I DID IT. I DID IT, MOM. YAYYYY! :P

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up