Rainbowdashes family

Started by Reagal Packard, 2013 Aug 17, 13:14:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Reagal Packard

So i got to thinkin Rainbowdash grew up in Cloudsdale for her childhood so does she have sisters,  brothers,  or even parents o.O

Night Pony

(Sarcastic mode initiated.)
No she does not have any family. She is an orphan since no parent has ever appeared ever in the history of the show. For that reason we can conclude that she never had any family and she popped into existence via dark matter.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Dark Hooves

I recall one episode showing a dark blue pegasus stallion that Rainbow Dash was standing on his back watching the wonderbolts.

That might have been her father.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

numberponies56

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Aug 17, 13:29:32
No she does not have any family. She is an orphan since no parent has ever appeared ever in the history of the show. For that reason we can conclude that she never had any family and she popped into existence via dark matter.
WRONG! Look this is RD's dad:

I didn't steal any smileys from another thread :ajshifty: :-3 My OCs

Night Pony

Oh where is the facehoof emote when I need it?

It was sarcasm! Because I had enough of these orphanage thread or 'where's X family?' There is for Scotaloo, Fluttershy and now Rainbow Dash even though her Dad has appeared (as you've pointed out). Just because a family of somepony wasn't shown it does not mean that they do not have one. When will people understand this?

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Somebeing

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Aug 21, 14:11:06
Oh where is the facehoof emote when I need it?

It was sarcasm! Because I had enough of these orphanage thread or 'where's X family?' There is for Scotaloo, Fluttershy and now Rainbow Dash even though her Dad has appeared (as you've pointed out). Just because a family of somepony wasn't shown it does not mean that they do not have one. When will people understand this?

The next few second or never.

Somebeing here, we're done here.

Chishio Kunrin

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
(Just because we don't see evidence of a family, that doesn't mean that there isn't a family.)

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up