Shin Megami Tensei:Ponysona 4 (sign up)

Started by blobking156, 2013 Sep 09, 20:02:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

Persona! in this, we'll have TV travellin' Mystery unravelin'  Social link adventures! this is sort of like the story, but not. we'll have ponies disappearing to save, a killer to find, Shadows to fight, and Personas to get! there will be 7 positions to fill as the main investigation team, and others for social links.
RULES!
no breaking the storyline. you cannot find the true killer until the end.
Social inks can ask me to do social link at any free time when i'm not in one already, and not in animportant event (in the TV, at home, what would be a cutscene in-game.)
link to sign up: Not available.
Blob sat in a train to Inaba, a small town in Neighpon. as he waited, he fell asleep. as his eyes opened, he was in a motor vehicle, but it was a limousine this time. outside all he saw was black and blue. Welcome to the velvet room! an old stallion with a very large snout said. Only those bound by a contract may enter. I believe you will be bound by one soon. tell me, what is your name. Blobking. ah, do you believe in fortune telling? Yes. Great! now, let me read you yours. he flipped over two cards. one had a building, an one a moon. It appears you will have a great mystery, and if you do not solve it by the end of the year, your future will be lost forever. after that, blob woke up. back in the train. it had arrived at his stop. he got up, and went outside.

blobking156

When Blob got off, he noticed a stallion, much older than him, with a little filly with him.Hello, Blob! You can call me Dojima. I'm your mother's younger brother, and this is Nanako, my daughter  Hello there...Nanako just stood there, cowering behind Dojima. Heh heh, Nanako, you're being awful quiet. after she heard that, she hit Dojima really hard. Ouch! Nanako, le's get home before you hit him, too. on the way home,The three stopped at a gas station. a gas station worker approached Blob. Hello there. you must be new here. you're gonna go to the high school here, right? feel free to apply here, we need part time jobs anytime. the worker shook Blob's hoof. he couldn't quit tell if the worker was a filly or a colt, but he went by anyway. he got home, and watched television with Nanako and Dojima. Dojima's cell phone rang, and he picked it up. Hello? Dojima residence? Huh? i'll be right there. And with that, Dojima walked outside, and went elsewhere. Daddy's a detective. he's usually not home. the next day, blob went downstairs. he got his stuff ready for school, and left. Goodbye, Nanako! Goodbye... Blob arrived in class, and met his teacher Mr. Mooroka, or as the others called him, King Moron.

narwhaliagames

[glow=pink,2,300]*sigh* we have him for a teacher[/glow] the pony next to blob mumbled
ay i'm no longer using this site

blobking156

What's so bad about him? Mooroka then said six cusswords in the next five words. with Morooka, it's possible. Oh, that's why. the class went on for a couple hours, and after class ponies could be heard talking. Hey, did you hear about that midnight channel thing? Yeah, the one where you look at a turned-off TV on a rainy night? yeah, they say whoever you see is your soulmate.
[now we wait for next time omega's on to advance the story. in the meantime, pointless banter!]

Omega_Khaos

After class They saw a young colt pegasus with a very strange outfit heading up to the roof. He seams to keep to him self. He Looked over at the two with analyzing eyes before going up the steps. He seamed to want to say something but decided not too. right before he disappeared up the steps he tossed like a shuriken, a paper made into a paper one.
The note if they opened it read:
"Come to the roof if you want to talk I will be there meditating.
You seam nice enough.
- Ryuujin
"

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

blobking156

Ninja stars? man, nothing like Neighpon. let's go upstairs.The PA system turned on, and they made an announcement. A murder has happened in the area, please stay on school grounds until further notice.
[and now we wait for kidnap Victim 1. once we get them, I will make another PA announcement.]

Go Up