Ponysona: Backside of the TV

Started by blobking156, 2014 Jun 10, 19:55:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

As the two ponies walked down the road, A pony riding a bycicle ran into a lamppost.

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel stops to help the pony, but is silent once again.

blobking156

[This pony should be  HOTD's OC, because he's the magician arcana. so... when he gets online.]

HunterOfTheDark

Dusk groans as he rubs his head in pain. "Geez, did somepony get the number of lampost that hit me?"
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel is still trying to be the nice mare and help him. She says, "[glow=cyan,2,300]You ok?[/glow]"

HunterOfTheDark

Dusk nods, "Yeah, nothing hurt, except maybe my pride." With the help of the mare he just met, Dusk gets back on his hooves. "I don't think we've been introduced yet. My name is Dusk Storm." Dusk extends a hoof as he says this.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Omega_Khaos

Though she was a bit shy, Chrysteel shakes the colt's hoof. She says, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Chrysteel.[/glow]" She then points to Quil and says, "[glow=cyan,2,300]Quil meet Dusk. Dusk meet Quil.[/glow]"

blobking156

Hi. i'm new here, if you couldn't tell.

LostSanity

Skye made her way to school. A group of unknown ponies seemed to be circled around a pony near a lamppost. She had no idea what happened and she honestly didn't care. She made her way to school and to class and took her seat, simply waiting for the school day and class to begin as she organized her desk

((Did this since Yukiko wasn't met in P4 until class started. I guess this is okay?  :s ))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

blobking156

['tis fine. exxcept that she didn't recognise Dusk. he goes to the same school, and is in the same homeroom. get to that in a sec.] Shouldn't we be going to class? no idea which class i'm in, but probably with you guys. [also, Omega, is Chrysteel first or second year?

ChibiGrrl

Sweet silently passed the group of ponies and went straight to her classroom, taking her seat and arranging her notebooks and pens neatly on her desk.

((Are you going to decide which classes we'll be in blobking?))

blobking156

2014 Jun 19, 19:48:18 #71 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 19, 19:53:50 by blobking156
[Well, the two classes are first and second years, so if you have a role, you'll be in the respective class. if not, you'll be in whichever class has less ponies in it to even it out.] Quill headed to the room, and saw the class rosters on the wall.s
2nd years:
Sky Fawn
Dusk Storm
Inked Quill
1st years:
Chrysteel
Sweet Hoof

Omega_Khaos

2014 Jun 19, 19:57:03 #72 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 19, 19:58:49 by Omega_Khaos
((Chrysteel is a second year. But she is also a transfer student. I will edit post if changes need to be made. I also don't mind if Chrysteel is held back because of the fact she was home schooled.))
Chrysteel looked over the board and saw they had put her in the first year class. she didn't mind she would have an easier time. she decided to head into class and wait by the door knowing this was her first day in this class and she was a transfer.

blobking156

[well, i needed to even out the numbers. since the three i put in 2nd year are in place of P4 characters, i put themthere. if you want to switch, tis fine.] Quill walked to his classroom. [also, which pony fits Morooka's ridiculous hate for his students?]

ChibiGrrl

((I'm a first-year? Awesome! Although my OC's personality is closer to Fuuka (from P3) than to Rise lol ))

blobking156

[well, not everpony is linked  to a a canonical character, they could just be  significent students that use a persona.]

ChibiGrrl

Sweet had finished organizing her supplies and simply waited for class to start.

She kept her eye on the door, watching a few more students wander in.

Omega_Khaos

2014 Jun 19, 23:20:01 #77 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 19, 23:22:06 by Omega_Khaos
((Chrysteel doesn't know the teachers yet so her opinion is omitted for the time being. Also wasn't it the one who had the bike problem that hates the guy. I think the original character called him King Moron or something like that.))

Chrysteel is still waiting to be introduced by her class' teacher. She is curious of the feelings hidden within the one she would call teacher for the next year.

blobking156

[just about everyone calls Morooka King Moron.] a grumpy looking gryphon walks in [glow=red,2,300]Alright, you dweebs, i'm your homeroom teacher for the next year.[/glow] [Yup, it's Gilda. She's one if the few mean-spirited characters in the show.]

ChibiGrrl

Sweet focuses on the teacher as she enters the classroom.

Great. . .I'm stuck with Gilda the Grump again she thought unhappily.

Go Up