Ponysona: Backside of the TV

Started by blobking156, 2014 Jun 10, 19:55:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

A train makess it's way through the countryside. it winds its way into a small town in Neighpon called Inaba. there are two very important passengers, and, one of them falls asleep. a blue unicorn, and shortly after, a changeling, both dreaming of a room of blue. aroom inside of a limousine, a room with two resident. Th main center of attention is  a grey earth pony, with a comically large snout. other than his nose, suit, and mane (Or somewhat of an overgrown portion of coat on tiny parts of his head.) Other than that, a blue mare, with alight grey mane done up in something one with the knowledge of things that Quill does would call simply "Classy." Welcome, to the Velvet Room. the large nosed pony says.

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel looks around confused. Yet she seams to also be uncontrollably giddy. When the long mussel pony speaks she turns to him. She looks like she wants to ask something. But doesn't seam to know how to word it.

blobking156

Ah... it seems we have a guest with an intriguing destiny... The large-snouted pony says, before chuckling.
My name is Igor... i am delighted to make your acquaintance. This place exists between Dream and reality, mind, and matter. It is a room, that only those bound by a contract may enter. it may be that such a fate awaits you in the future. now then... why don't you introduce yourself...?

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel look again this time not confused but curious. She says, "[glow=purple,2,300]My name is Chrysteel. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.[/glow]"

blobking156

Hm... i see. Now, let's take a look into your future, shall we? in a flash of light, cards appear on the table in front  of Igor. Do you believe in fortune telling? Each reading is done with the same cards, yet the result is always different... he once again giggles. life itself follows the same principles, doesn't it?

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel without even knowing it nods. She seams interested in the cards themselves at the moment.

blobking156

Igor flips one of the cards. The tower arcana. Hm... the tower in the upright position represents the immediate future. it seems a terrible catastrophe is imminent. the card indicating the future beyond that is... he flips over another card. The moon arcana. The moon,in the upright position. This card represents "hesitation" and"mystery"... Very interesting indeed. it seems you will encounter a misfortune at your destination, and a great mystery will be imposed upon you. in the coming days, you will enter a contract of some sort, after which you will return here. the coming year is a turning point in your destiny... if the mystery goes unsolved, your future may be forever lost. my duty is to provide assistance tou our guests to make sure that does not happen.

Omega_Khaos

2014 Jun 11, 14:20:42 #7 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 11, 16:49:49 by Omega_Khaos
Chrysteel's look is one of worry and excitement. she seams to be a bit random at times, and this is one of them. She looks about ready to say something when she suddenly looks a specific direction. she then says, "[glow=purple,2,300]Is it just me or are we being watched?[/glow]"

Naura

((Is everypony in the room?))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

blobking156

[no, um, in abit it'll be tommorrow, and you can post.

blobking156

Watched, no,  unles, of course, you mean by my assistant, Margaret. he's apparently reffering to the blue pony also there. She is a resident of this place, like myself. My name is Margaret. i am here to accompany you here on this journey. We shall attend to the details another time. until then, goodbye. [NOW you can wake up]

Omega_Khaos

Shortly after he finishes Chrysteel wakes up on the train heading to her stop. when the train stops, she quietly exits and looks around as if looking for sompony. ((Current form unlike in the velvet room is a unicorn mare.))

blobking156

[now, the question is, how'sthe housing dfor Quil and Chrysteel going to be? Dojima can't be both of their uncles]

Omega_Khaos

((Chrysteel is a family member of a friend to Dojima. The friend asked Dojima to look after her for a while and help her adjust to a more social setting.))

blobking156

[okie doke.] As Quill and Chrysteel wake up, the train arrives at the station. Quill wakes up, and outside is a dark blue stallion with a dress shirt and tie, while he has a suit slung over his shoulder. Next to him is a small, pink filly, who looks shy right now. The stallion holds a sign for Chrysteel, and the filly holds one for Inked Quill.

Omega_Khaos

Chrysteel remains silent just like the filly. She does however go over to the two. she looks a bit shyly towards the filly and for the first time sense their arrival she says, "[glow=purple,2,300]Hello? what is your name?[/glow]" she brings herself lower to get a better look at the filly. she doesn't seam threatening at all.

blobking156

The filly hides behind the stallion. Nanako, nothing to be afraid of. the filly, appartantly named Nanako slaps the stallion. Ouch! Well, where are my manners, I'm Dojima. I'm A friend of your family. and this filly here is my daughter, Nanako. he outstretches his hoof, then spots Quill. Hello, quill, i'm your mother's younger brother. last time i saw you, you were in diapers. he says, still holding his hand out to Chrysteel.

Omega_Khaos

2014 Jun 11, 21:10:05 #18 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 11, 21:31:14 by Omega_Khaos
Chrysteel shakes his hoof and says, "[glow=purple,2,300]Chrysteel.[/glow]"

blobking156

[both made same "hand" typo.] I know. i've met you when you were very little.

Go Up