previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FlameandIce

J chuckles rushing at the last Maya summoning his blade and slashing at it
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

LostSanity

At this point. Mage's mouth was wide open as he could do nothing but watch these ponies take on these strange creatures with what looked like monsters helping them.

Mage was just too shocked for words now.

((Really nothing else to do and that would probably be how I would react too. lol))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Naura

Sabrina woke up again, and realized she had forgotten to close the door. She rushed out in the hallway and realized it was awfully quiet. But she didn't mind, if everypony was sleeping she could study better. She went back into her dorm and made sure to close the door this time. She then decided to read through the notes from the lessons she had been to this far, and did some more research on a few things, all while listening to some calm music.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

HunterOfTheDark

((Just a heads up, its better to avoid posting stuff thats outside of the the area of combat, mostly to avoid confusion. It also makes it easier for me to keep track of the battle. Now, back to the battle!!))

> Cowardly Maya takes 15 damage!

The Shadow, quickly recovering from J's strike slithered over to him in retaliation, landing a slash on the older stallion.

> J's HP drops 56 -> 50

Dusk, spotting an opening, pulls out his EVOKER again. "Black Frost, mudo!" He cries, before a dark magic circle springs briefly into existence beneath the Shadow, before it blasts it into oblivion.

> Cowardly Maya destroyed!
> Dusk's SP falls 16 -> 10

Conflict Resolved!

> EXP gained: 30 pts!
   > 70 EXP pts till Dusk reaches his next level!
   > 70 EXP pts till J reaches his next level!
> Cowardly Mayas drop 20 Bits

((Whew! That took forever to decide on what it dropped, and how much EXP it awarded! Anyway, I'm putting together a thread that will track the stats of each character in this RP, so that way, we won't forget important info.))
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

LostSanity

Mage was still in utter shock at what he saw. He still couldn't believe it and wasn't really moving or saying anything.

Chromastone64

Azure heard the sound of conflict. Reluctantly, he left the club looking for the sounds, only just catching the end of the fight, but seeing the monster they were fighting.
Shaking, he stepped out as the monster seemed to be destroyed.
"W-What was that...?!" He whispered.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

FlameandIce

Were they the only ones? J asks checking around one last time to see if there were any shadows left.
RP idea give me feedback

Timber Keyblade

2015 Apr 18, 16:45:18 #667 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 18, 17:29:23 by Timber Keyblade
*Slowly walks though the quiet streets filled with coffins* Hmm... *looks at map, then looks ahead* So it's that way... *puts map up and walks towards the dorm* *looks up at the moon* It's a beautiful full moon *continues on his way to the dorm*
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

FlameandIce

(Wait so has he already awakened his persona?)
RP idea give me feedback

Timber Keyblade

2015 Apr 18, 17:24:16 #669 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 18, 17:26:14 by Timber Keyblade
No... He's just got lucky. anyway, im a change it, that way, he'll just arrive at the dorm on that night

He doesn't awaken to his persona yet, until the night of the runaway train.

FlameandIce

(Ah well weapons can't harm shadows until they awaken them just for future reference ^-^ )
RP idea give me feedback

Timber Keyblade

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2015 Apr 18, 17:28:20
(Ah well weapons can't harm shadows until they awaken them just for future reference ^-^ )

That's why I'm changing it

FlameandIce

(Ah okay)
Are you two ok? J ask looking to Mage and Azure I'm sorry this must be very confusing for you huh X3
RP idea give me feedback

Timber Keyblade

2015 Apr 18, 17:34:43 #673 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 18, 17:43:01 by Timber Keyblade
*finally arrives at the dorm* I wonder if anyone's home? *hesitates before entering* *closes the door behind and calls out* Hello? Anyone here?

Doomato

Doomato saw the entire fight outside. "Huh. So you just did that. Okay, then. Life's an RPG!" He shouted to J and Dusk.

LostSanity

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2015 Apr 18, 17:31:14
(Ah okay)
Are you two ok? J ask looking to Mage and Azure I'm sorry this must be very confusing for you huh X3

Quote from: Doomato on 2015 Apr 18, 17:56:28
Doomato saw the entire fight outside. "Huh. So you just did that. Okay, then. Life's an RPG!" He shouted to J and Dusk.

Mage was more shocked that this other new pony he's never seen before was being so calm about this.

Mage seriously couldn't take this anymore...

"WHAT WAS... HOW DID... WHAT IN THE... WHAT THE HAY IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" shouted Mage.

With that outburst... Mage fell to the ground. His eyes were replaced with spinning swirls. He had fainted...

(( lol ))

(( Somepony is going to have to carry him to the dorm. lol  X3))

Timber Keyblade

2015 Apr 18, 19:54:24 #676 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 18, 20:42:21 by Timber Keyblade
*looks around the lobby then head up to the desk* Hello? *calls out again, slightly louder* Maybe their asleep... *suddenly the power comes back on* The lights... perhaps, I should wait for someone... Huh? *faintly hears music upstairs* Hello? Anyone? *calls up the stairs*

Naura

Sabrina hears someone yelling "Hello?" so she stops her studying and walks out of her room.
"Who there?" She yells out and starts to trot down the hallway, hoping the pony will speak again so she can localize their location and get to them as quickly as possible, in case of any emergency.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Timber Keyblade

2015 Apr 19, 08:39:43 #678 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 19, 08:45:30 by Timber Keyblade
Quote from: Naura on 2015 Apr 19, 04:31:02
Sabrina hears someone yelling "Hello?" so she stops her studying and walks out of her room.
"Who there?" She yells out and starts to trot down the hallway, hoping the pony will speak again so she can localize their location and get to them as quickly as possible, in case of any emergency.

I'm a friend *calls back* I just transferred here. *sits on haunches* I'm in the lobby.
*sits still, waiting for his host or hostess* The lights are back on, by the way.

annosrules

Match jumps in surprise, as Mage fell to the ground. He was still in shock himself, so he just stayed where he was.

Go Up