Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus (Sign-Up/OOC)

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 25, 13:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Omega_Khaos

That is why persona Summon merge awakens. It combines the persona with the summoned entity.

HunterOfTheDark

Well, it won't be active in the first battle.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Omega_Khaos

ok but that was how I was hoping to introduce Rota Fortuna the legendary summoning of the Fate/Fortune Realm.

Omega_Khaos

just to let y'all know, within the next few days I will be unable to play because I will have no internet. Until I can get back online, GM will be able to govern my character's action.

LostSanity

I guess this RP is officially dead.

:l

Anyone know of any other good RP's on here for me to join?
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Grizzly

Hmm, Pascalo beach is good. The hugging epidemic too but that one is really slow.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Doomato

Hi, guys! I was just playing Persona 3 Portable and I was wondering if you would let me sign-up. I really want to help use a Plume Of Dusk on this RP. X3

Grizzly

X3

thats up to Hunter, but it would be awesome if we got to play again

Doomato

LostSanity

It's dead. Sorry.

I guess I'll just have to wait for another RP that interests me to pop-up and join that.

:l

FlameandIce

I mean if anyone interested I may or may not be making a RP that would be Somewhat like Persona since it appears this is dead
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

LostSanity

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2014 Sep 21, 21:16:53
I mean if anyone interested I may or may not be making a RP that would be Somewhat like Persona since it appears this is dead

Somewhat like Persona is not Persona.

:s

FlameandIce

I know I made another Persona RP on another MLP sit I would port it here but I don't know I wouldn't want others to think I'm just ripping this off  :c
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

HunterOfTheDark

Sorry about that, I was waiting for people to make their move. This has now been resurected!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Checkmate

Doomato

You guys OK with me signing-.up later in the day? o.O

Grizzly

Since Hunter is not on i'd say yes, sign up later if you want :P

Doomato

1) Doomato.
2) 16.
3) Light, brown, short, spiky mane and tail. Royal blue coat. Cutie mark is three silver cogs. Baby blue eyes. Is a stallion.
4) Magician.
5) Being smart.

Persona

Spoiler: show
Jack Frost

HunterOfTheDark

Alright, I accept your OC, but you can't jump in until moved on. You can introduce your character when everypony goes to school, after that, both you and Mage (LostSanity's OC) will be brought to the dorm and introduced as Persona-users.

Doomato

Thanks. Mind if someone can PM me when I'm online and the time is appropriate? X3

Go Up