Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ManeFlame

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 May 06, 04:10:18
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 May 06, 04:07:17
I swear I can still taste vomit 5 days after throwing up.

I'm gonna go brush my teeth again.

I brush my teeth twice a day and my breath smells. For NO APPARENT REASON.

Brush your tongue.

Having bad breath is never on my list. Really annoying.  >A<

Ründo

how my poor diet and insomnia are constantly begetting each other in a vicious cycle.  ovO
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Midnight Breeze

I got reprimanded because we had two patient falls on two days. I didn't get written up but it still teed me off.  >:/

There was absolutely no shirk of duty on my part, I did my rounds faithfully every 15 minutes. It's not my fault I'm the only tech on the unit when we have four high fall risk patients who could get up and fall in a split second. I'm not psychic, how am I supposed to know when a patient is getting up? I can't be in four places at once, you know.

If you're going to be so http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.rdly with staff then there are going to be falls, period. Either give us four techs or expect falls. You can't have the best of both worlds.

Jaywo

(Oh my gosh, I just realized this is a freaking rant thread.
Ranting is my specialty!)

My friend (I don't even know why their my friend, we have nothing in common.) won't shut up about guys.
Guys this, guys that.
"Oh my gosh, I had a whole conversation yesterday with my crush, we talked about hating chocolate, did you know that he hates chocolate too? I couldn't stop blushing the whole time, and he said "Are you alright? You look kind of red." And I covered my face because I just started blushing even more. Then we were sitting at the lunch table and he starting talking about something about his dog but I don't know because I was just thinking about what I was wearing ect ect etc."
I have never met someone so shallow in my whole life, but I still don't want to tell her what I think of her because I don't want  to hurt her feelings. I'm usually good at giving advice- someone told me I could be a psychiatrist once- but I'm so stuck here. I don't know how to tell her that I have zero interest in what she talks about without it comming off wrong, because how do you tell someone that their a narsasistic minamilist when they think of you as a friend?
There's no mlp episode about this stuff!
I had to change bus stops because of her, because I just can't take listening to another one of her sad stories that she lied to her mom about some stupid 5$ for girl guides cookies, or her going on and on about boys! :l
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

PrincessButton

An off topic update on my 3DS for all those who were concerned:
Thank you all for the good luck, I did successfully clean it out and it seems to still be working and charging just fine.
What a relief that was. ^^'

On topic: my roommate dyed her hair blue and teal... but she didn't do it properly and it damaged her hair and didn't turn out very good. >o<
It annoys me because I am very good at hair and I wish she'd have asked for my help, or even just mentioned that she was doing it before she did... because I could've helped or at least given her advice on how to do it right. D:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

Maybe it's psychological? Like how I sometimes end up washing my hands two or three times after doing the dishes. I can't stand how grimy dirty dishes are.

If you're using mouth wash that has alcohol in it, don't. Alcohol can dry your mouth and give you bad breath. Pretty much anything that dries your mouth out makes your breath stink.
Cigarettes also make your breath stink (just a random fact).

Firefox is doing that thing again where it completely freezes solid when that "tag someone" list comes up on Facebook while I'm typing something, and I have to use Task Manager to close it. So now, I'm gonna have to go back to opening Google Chrome just to post anything on Facebook.

What I wanna know is:
1. Am I the only person who has this problem?
2. How can I contact Firefox to tell them about this? It's been like this for months! I tried to find a way to contact them, and all I got was a thing where you post a question on their forum. I currently don't feel like trying to figure out what my Firefox account is, so I kind of gave up on that for now.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ramisha

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 May 06, 15:33:11

If you're using mouth wash that has alcohol in it, don't. Alcohol can dry your mouth and give you bad breath. Pretty much anything that dries your mouth out makes your breath stink.
Cigarettes also make your breath stink (just a random fact).

Yeah, I know, I don't use mouthwash. Although it might be from my retainer. Even though I cleaned it with vinegar AND the cleaning fizzy things.

Pipkin

I somehow hurt my foot today, and it hurts so much I was actually walking with a limp all day

Whats dumb is it happened randomly at work....

Speaking of work, DOUBLE STANDARDS!  Remember a few weeks ago where I got really mad and took a brief walk around the block to cool off and I got yelled at and my boss threatened to fire me?

2 managers, after taking 1/2 longer a lunch than they're allowed to have, decided to up and go for a walk during their shift because it was a nice day outside(and someone was in the store waiting for one of them to come in and relieve them up front for their lunch).  Where's my boss?

Golfing,...

Jaywo

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 May 06, 17:53:08
I somehow hurt my foot today, and it hurts so much I was actually walking with a limp all day

Speaking of work, DOUBLE STANDARDS!  Remember a few weeks ago where I got really mad and took a brief walk around the block to cool off and I got yelled at and my boss threatened to fire me?

2 managers, after taking 1/2 longer a lunch than they're allowed to have, decided to up and go for a walk during their shift because it was a nice day outside(and someone was in the store waiting for one of them to come in and relieve them up front for their lunch).  Where's my boss?

Golfing,...

Golfing!
What a hypocrite!
Those are the kinds of people that drive me to write dark stories.
Don't let me at him Pipkin, I'll snap that dang golfing club in half!
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

Howitzer

When EVERYTHING is due the SAME DAY.
Tests
projects
essays
speeches
excessive homework
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Midnight Breeze

When I'm going through an aspartame withdrawal, but am too tired to go to the store for cola.

MrEmu

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 May 06, 17:53:08

Golfing,...
Dan Vs Hypocritical bosses....that needs to be a thing...
I really don't know what to say though...Besides the fact that your boss is a jerk! Maybe take a walk while they're off gulfing! ;) lol JK...

Things that annoy me? afterwards I'm sick I STILL have phlegm that lasts for about 2-3 weeks of nose blowing and choking! >A<

ManeFlame

On a minor scale, what I've come to remember that really annoys me is how you are only allowed to transfer 6 pokemon within 24 hours from your GBA cartridges to the DS ones.  :l I mean really?

Pipkin

2014 May 07, 17:48:56 #12713 Last Edit: 2014 May 07, 17:52:15 by Pipkin
Our store's general email wouldn't work on 2 computers(Why in Equestria are we using a webapp to check our company emails anyways?!?!?!), The manager's computer, and the franchisee's computer.  Guess who was pulled away from their job to fix it?

Me

Our printer stopped working, I know what's broken but I can't fix it because I don't have permission to change the tray input.  Who had to A) try and fix it and B)sit for 30 minutes talking to support?

Me

One of our IR thermometers we use to take temps in our counters, which we had JUST received today, malfunctioned.  Who had to call our supplier to get it replaced?

Me

And who got in trouble because their counter wasn't filled by noon?

Guess.....

Also guess who didn't take a lunch today and had to work an hour overtime on top of that because they were behind...

Why do I still work for this guy?.....*Looks at Bronycon Ticket*....oh......right....

Now I really don't mind, and in fact I actually love, being on call tech support for the store, but I can only do so much and if i'm doing these things that no one else can do or wants to do, my job won't get done as fast.  I'm kinda annoyed my boss didn't see I spent the first 3 hours fixing our systems...

Jaywo

When you have just created an awesome world on Minecraft, and windows decides to update without a warning...
  >:O DD: D: >.< ono >A< :c ovO

Julius

Today sucks. Good thing today's almost over. :l

I am determined to turn things around, and I will. Just you watch. >:/
Purr~

Luminescence

People being needlessly stubborn! or Obnoxious. Or Angry. Or anything than is rather off, but for no real reason! It is very confusing to logical people, like me.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Midnight Breeze

Urinary tract infection.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 May 08, 08:37:22
Urinary tract infection.

Cranberry juice. :3
Just not the kind with lots of added sugar.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Little Star

People pulling on my suspenders.

Do they not realize how much it hurts/??

Go Up