Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Luminescence

Sveta let a low sigh, lightly scraping sand and wax from his claws, mumbling something about old candles. Nightmare Night went off without a hitch, providing creepy ambiance to much of lower Ponyville. "She really out did herself," he chuckled lightly.
"Just wish it wasn't such a mess to clean up."

He had taken a good time to wash his claws and wings, but the water there just didn't work great for it. "Too contaminated" she said.

He, however managed a smile as the small structures from the beach came into sight. The Day was young, and full of promise.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Greyscaleisme

((Grey actually already cleaned up the beach..))
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Luminescence

((He is refering to the small amounts of buildings, such as the Diner and Doom's Tower))
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Doomato

Quote from: Luminescence on 2014 Aug 20, 22:23:47
((He is refering to the small amounts of buildings, such as the Diner and Doom's Tower))

((Someone remembered! O: *Le blush* X3))

Greyscaleisme

PlatinumJoystick

Joy chuckled. That was great. Never a dull moment, here.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

ChibiGrrl

Sweet grinned, "Heh, that's for sure."

Doomato

((Why does everyone keep chuckling!? It's like if you ponified a bunch of Dr. Hibberts and chucked them all on a beach! lol))

PlatinumJoystick

((It's the new style.))

Luminescence

((Probably partially my fault *shrug*))
Sveta began to make his way toward the main building of the beach, the diner.
Along the way, he simply looked around and saw the land with new respect. The Ocean's air breezing away his worry and fears. The Sand compacting beneath him, seeming to part beneath his claws and paws. The buildings showed only the faintest amount of change, almost normal in their manners. The ocean set a calm backdrop for the day. Calm, cool, and inviting.

It made him smile.

Doomato

((Sorry, guys... It's 03:42 and I really need to sleep... Pwease dun't pot mea beck en de cwib... ono))

Greyscaleisme

2014 Aug 20, 22:44:11 #28751 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 20, 22:53:04 by Greyscaleisme
((Okies))

Grey put the sleeping Doom back in his crib after feeding him.

PlatinumJoystick

Doomato

((First of all, I'm not a duke.... CURSE YOU!!! I demand you release me at once, foul creature! >:O))

ChibiGrrl

Sweet was curious if any of the foals were busy, so she quietly trotted upstairs.

Peeking around, she spotted Doom in the crib. I suppose that Grey put him in there for a nap. she thought.
She walked over quietly and hugged the sleepy foal.

Checkmate

The door to their room opened up and Checkmate stepped out, yawning.

Doomato

((You're stepping in dangerous waters, Sweet. That room belong to Ye olde.... OBSIDIAN!!! lol))

Greyscaleisme

Ivory followed his dad, he carried a stuffed bear on his back.

Checkmate

Checkmate picked Ivory up and walked downstairs with him, setting the colt on his back.

Obsidian was snoring in her bed.

PlatinumJoystick

Joystick had taken his seat again.

Go Up