Quote from: PlatinumJoystick on 2014 Aug 19, 15:53:03
((Well that would be just foul))

((Foul.... Foul.... Fowl?))

Spoiler: show
O26vg

Teal Turken

Are you okay? she asks.

PlatinumJoystick

((Fowl of the Greek-namesaked [hinthint] variety.))
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Doomato

The small colt continued to cough.

((No. No he is not okay. lol))

Teal Turken

Eep! um... Sanny stamps her hooves in place, trying to think of what to do.
She pushes the cauldron of now cool water to Doom. Here, drink!

Doomato

Doom shoved his snout in the water.

Teal Turken

Sanny watches, hoping it'll help. :(

Doomato

Doom pulled his snout out of the cauldron and panted, no longer coughing.

Teal Turken

Sanny smiles up at him. Oh, good. You're okay. :)
She looks at the plastic cauldron and sighs, pushing it away to go get more hot water.

Doomato

Doom soon stopped panting and babbled out of relief.

Teal Turken

Sanny brings the cauldron back and smiles.
Wanna make some more? I bet we could get something super tasty this time!

Doomato

Doom's eyes widened and he cringed at the notion.

Teal Turken

Sanny tosses in a bright, sweet smelling yellow plant.

Doomato

((I think that the sweet-making has been took to it's full extent... X3 Anyway, I might not be able to post in a while, I'm gonna watch TV...))

Teal Turken

// Aww okay. Guess I gotta wait for someone else now. \\

Doomato

((I can multi-task! >:O I didn't say about quitting!))

Luminescence

Sveta began moving out. He had left the strange beach for quite some time, work demanded him to actually work. The Captain had finally managed to notice the strange weather mishap from the Everfree, and called him back. It wasn't very pleasant to try moving unnatural weather phenomenon, especially if it has heavy snow in the upper atmosphere.

The actual movement of the snow wasn't all that difficult, no. It was what to do with the snow afterward. There wasn't much want for dense, high atmosphere snow at the time, and the factory was dealing with moving the air flow further down for late fall winds. So, the only real course of action was to take the snow out to Canterlot, to replace the snow upon Canterlot Peak. Normally, there would be little trouble in this, but the fall air currents were causing the snow movement to be troublesome. Naturally, they called him back.

Only recently had he finally finished the massive management of the change in air movement. It had only taken a day or so to actually move the mass of snow away, but there was just the terror of the paper work.

He sighed as he popped his wings. Cloudsdale was a good distance away for the small beach, but it was plenty nice enough to justify the movement. He just hoped his costume wold be good. Smiling, he took off.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Doomato

2014 Aug 20, 07:19:54 #28717 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 20, 09:33:48 by Doomato
((I'm in favour of a time-skip. Can I ask you guys something?))

Spoiler: show
Do you guys still hate me?

Teal Turken

// There is nothing in your spoiler. \\

Naura

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2014 Aug 20, 08:42:12
// There is nothing in your spoiler. \\

((He said "Do you still hate me?" In tiny text, and no, I don't ^-^))
Something walked up outside the diner, it looked like huge green spider, and it knocked on the door.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Go Up