-Fresh start in Canterlot- JUMP IN!

Started by cloudyraindrops90, 2016 Jan 27, 16:17:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

"Nice to meet you Marble. My name is Shadow Fire. You can call me Shadow of course." Shadow said with a shy smile.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

Marble : thats a nice name Shadow...*she sighs*
Magic...

SandFire

"Something wrong Marble" Shadow asked at hearing the sigh.

cloudyraindrops90

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Jan 27, 21:34:06
Fake Smile took a sip of her drink for a long time again; she had to think of a way to properly answer it. The mare didn't mind more pets but she was more concern about the cats. She have one cat currently living with her, and that was sort of close to the truth. Once she took the mare to her apartment she would figure out the rest. As she drank the last of her frappuccino  she replied,
Fake Smile: We aren't reeeeeally suppose to have pets. . . But I got a cat! She is an ol' gal so she won't cause you much trouble!
. . . If your dog can uh, not attract attention then it should be good.

The mare finished with a smile as she pushed her cup to the side. The mare sat for a bit in silence as she tried to think of what to ask next. To get her thoughts going, the mare tilted her head side to side which caused the bells on her hat to jingle. After a bit of thinking she smiled as she came up with another question. Happily she asked,
Fake Smile: Hold on, I thought of another question! This might be the last one, since I can't think of anymore. Can you like, take care of a house? I mean, I'm not a slob but. . . I tend to forget to clean up after myself. BUT I did clean up the place a bit for ya to look 'round.

"Yea, and I don't mind if you leave a little mess around. I grew up with a brother and a sister.
{The door is open, I am back again}

FakeSmile

Fake Smile:That's good to hear. I honestly, most the mess will be in my room.
The mare happily said as she glanced over at her empty cup. Since her drink was gone, she really didn't see much of a point to stay at the coffee shop. Looking back at Cloudy she announced,
Fake Smile: Okay, I'm out of a good beverage so lets just head to my place. It would prob be easier to answer your questions once you have a look of the place.
With a smile, the mare got up from her seat as she took a hold of her cup. Throwing it away at the trash can near the door, the star over her head and her smile waited to lead Cloudy by the door.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

MajoraTheHylian

cloudyraindrops90

((You can join if you want :3))

Cloudy got up from her seat, and threw her cup in the garbage (she ordered tea).
She followed Fake Smile to the apartment.

FakeSmile

(())

With a smile, Fake Smile made her way through Canterlot. Every so often she would comment on a store or cafe she thought was either good or bad. After passing a few buildings, the duo stood in front of a large apartment building. The walls were made of red bricks, and ivy was slowly crawling up the side of the building. Smile gazed up at the giant building with glee before she entered it. The mare lived on the first floor, and lead Cloudy to a room at the end of the hall. As she fished for her key out of her saddle bag she said,
Fake Smile: Not too bad huh? Pretty nice for downtown Canterlot.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

cloudyraindrops90

Yea, I've seen this place but I've never actually been inside.

Misty Fly

Marble : you wanna go somewhere shadow? my shift should be over soon anyway
Magic...

SandFire

"We'll I'd like to hang out. But this is my first time here in the city." Shadow admitted.

Gamepad

Game held onto @Purple 's back and slowly looked around and up at the buildings, wondering which one was her apartment's.

(I imagine the apartment to be a 2nd level, open plan. Stair case enters straight up into the living area, open plan kitchen at one end and a dining area in between it and the living space.
At the opposite end of the building from the kitchen, will be the bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom extending over the staircase allowing more room for the bedroom.)

Misty Fly

Marble : no worries i can show you around
Magic...

FakeSmile

Fake Smile just smiled in response to what the mare said as she unlocked the door to her apartment. She entered the to first and held the door for the mare.

Inside was a rather large living space. The walls were made of dark oak and the floor was carpeted with shades of black. The living to, kitchen, and dinning room were all connected. The dinning room and kitchen were raised on plateform. A stair case that seprated the dinning room and the hallway lead to the bed rooms. The living room had a brown coach and a armchair that matched. There was also a TV that hung from the wall, but it didn't look like its been turned on for months. The living room was also decorates with different ferns and mossy plants.
The kitchen could be seen from the living room couch. It was pretty up to date except the metal gas oven. It also had a counter with a few wooden stools lined along it. There was also a chocolate cake in a glass container. The dinning room was pretty average. It had a oak table that seated four. A three orb chandelier dangled above the table. Further in the apartment was a hallway. There were two doors: one was a bathroom and the other was an office. There wasn't much on the walls except a large painting of a cat that was hanged in the living room.

The mare walked over toward the couch and dropped her saddle bag on it. With a smile she beamed,
[Color=yellowgreen][B]Fake Smile: [/b]Well, this is it! Kind of barren but I normally just stay in my room. Oh and the rooms are upstairs. Not much privacy, its pretty much just one big room with walls. But the bathroom upstairs is huge so I doubt we'll get in each others way! Anyway, have a look 'round and ask me any questions you have![/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

"That would be absolutely lovely Marble" Shadow said, "If I am to be honest I move place to place to explore the world. So i often don't plan ahead. So if the last place could be a decent inn or hotel that would be great."

Misty Fly

Marble : no worries you could stay at my place
Magic...

SandFire

"I wouldn't want to be a bother to you." Shadow said.

Misty Fly

Marble : dont be silly i live alone anyway well me and my assistant we would love to have some company
Magic...

SandFire

"Well if you say so." Shadow said with a slightly guilty smile.

Purple

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Jan 29, 09:04:54
Game held onto @Purple 's back and slowly looked around and up at the buildings, wondering which one was her apartment's.

(I imagine the apartment to be a 2nd level, open plan. Stair case enters straight up into the living area, open plan kitchen at one end and a dining area in between it and the living space.
At the opposite end of the building from the kitchen, will be the bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom extending over the staircase allowing more room for the bedroom.)

((lol, i was actually thinking of pretty much the same thing xD))

Sparkle stopped in front of a 2-story building, looking up at it for a moment.  "Here... We... Are!" she said, out of breath.  Although difficult, she figured carrying Game would be at least good exercise for her.  Slowly making her way to the door, she opened it with her magic, and entered the building, closing the door behind her. 

Sparkle looked back at Game for a moment.  "I hope you like stairs..." she said with a tired, amused look.  She turned back to look in front of her, and began her trek up the 2 flights of stairs.

Go Up