-Fresh start in Canterlot- JUMP IN!

Started by cloudyraindrops90, 2016 Jan 27, 16:17:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : cmon then lets go its this way *she leaves the bakery*
Magic...

Gamepad

Game whined looking up the stairs, he never really went up stairs, staying around the same level of Canterlot. Attempting to go up the stairs the chubby wolf's stomach pressed into the stairs and lifted his back legs off the steps, forcing him to slide back down and whine some more.

(What did you expect? :3)

Purple

Sparkle looked back at Game, seeing his struggle with the staircase.  With a sigh and a slight roll of her eyes, she lifted him onto her back again, and continued up the stairs.

Gamepad

Game wagged and nuzzled the pony once more. Happy not having to walk and now even more impressed at the unicorn's strength.

(Makes you wonder how Game ever did anything.)

Purple

((lol))

Sparkle gave a light smile, wondering herself how she was able to carry Game up 2 flights of stairs.  Eventually, the two of them reached the top of the stairs, and Sparkle opened the door to the apartment, went inside with Game, and closed the door behind her.  "Well... This is it..!" she said, sounding and looking quite winded. 

Gamepad

Game waddled in and then started to wander around, sniff everything.  The couch, table, carpet and even the lamp, before coming across the kitchen. Looking and sniffing around the pudgy wolf could smell all kinds of food and licked his maw happily at the temptations.

(I imagine having a small balcony that can be accessed through a door near the kitchen, letting Game get some fresh air and what not. Having to take him up and down those stairs each time will be a pain.
You will have to take him down too, or he'll just slide or fall and hurt himself :3

He really is a full-time pet. So technology wise. Fridges, microwaves, TVs?)

SandFire

Shadow quickly follows Marble while trying not to waste the pastry she was devouring.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

*Marble reaches her house unlocks the door and enters inside*
Marble : cmon in *she looks at shadow*
Magic...

SandFire

((In an hour or two ill be gone until late Sunday just warning you.))

Shadow quickly swallows the treat and follows Misty inside the house. "Nice place." Shadow says.

Misty Fly

Balaclava : hey marble i finished stacking those books for you...but...
Marble : let me guess your bored?
Balaclava : yes...
Marble : oh shadow this is my assistant i was talking about his name is balaclava //hes a talking crow
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow looks slightly surprised at meeting her assistant this quick but still shyly says "Hi."

Misty Fly

Balaclava : dont be so shy Marble is pretty much like you no wonder she doesnt have any friends...
//marble is in the kitchen atm
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow says "So she doesn't have any friends because she's she and she travels a lot or is she just shy?"

Misty Fly

Balaclava : well its probably cause she is shy...
Magic...

SandFire

"Oh...well than." Shadow just waits their awkwardly.

Misty Fly

*marble comesback with a pot full of soup*
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow is looking out the window not hearing or seeing Marble coming back in.

Misty Fly

*marble looks at shadow*
Marble : why...are you ignoring me?
Magic...

SandFire

" Shadow is sorry I have been more and more distracted as of late. I honestly don't know why." Shadow said and whispered under her breath. "Its probably because i've been traveling alone for so long."

Misty Fly

*Marbles eyes turn white but she manages to get her sanity back*
Marble : i,m sorry i,m not normal
Magic...

Go Up