An unusual decription

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jul 29, 09:34:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

I was searching Hub on Dish to see what episodes would be on in the future. But one episode on August 3rd was unusual. It said the episode number was N/A and it was made on 10-10-10, and the description was: "Twilight Sparkle and her friends learn that by working together they can achieve harmony." I figured it would be the first episode, but it says it isn't, and it would of said Part 1 or something. I want to say something about Season 3 plus this, but I can't come to conclusions.

Rad Thunder

That is weird! lol
But most likely it is the pilot episode.

Lary

That's a filler description. Cable/Dish providers do it all the time.

You can scroll forward through most networks and filler will become more and more common.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Chishio Kunrin

What Lary said. It gets kind of annoying sometimes, especially when you have your box set to record every new episode of the series and your box goes bonkers when it finds filler descriptions.
"I don't know if that'll be a new episode or not! I'll schedule to record until it tells me more info about the episode."

It usually describes what the entire series is generally about, like iCarly is about teens running a webshow, and Regular Show is about Mordecai and Rigby going on wacky adventures while working for a park.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

HerpyDooves

McSleuthburger

question answered, locking up
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up